Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 132. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

wow the exchanges are running out of coins to sell so cheap, super fast. get in on cryptoaltex while you can!

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=21

cheap as chips. best you hurry!!!

FARKKKKKKK..... my cheap SHA all gone.... damn u btc deposit
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Keep up the good work Raskul Roll Eyes

LOL, i don't normally do this sort of thing, for an ALT

you lot better appreciate it  Cheesy
wow the exchanges are running out of coins to sell so cheap, super fast. get in on cryptoaltex while you can!

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=21

cheap as chips. best you hurry!!!

Keep up the good work Raskul Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i'm mulling over ideas for a 'ShaCoin Minting Society'
I'll write a paper on it next week once we see what the new wallet can do, and present it in a thread.

just don't rush me, it's still just ideas formulating in my head  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

"I'm in it for the long term. anything I can do to help, just PM me, I'm already corresponding with the dev, we have a few ideas."

ideas you say.. do tell
Activity: 91
This will be the next Black Coin.... to the moon when POS kicks in tomorrow.... roughly 21 hrs.... anyone got a countdown timer?

don't expect a quick up... it'll be december before we see it's true value begin to show.

That is totally fine. It gives us time to grow awareness and expand our community! Bitcoin wasn't built in a day.

I'm in it for the long term. anything I can do to help, just PM me, I'm already corresponding with the dev, we have a few ideas.

Hey Raskul, if you need any help with anything shoot me a pm too. I have many talents and skills. Mechanical Engineer, in house 3d printer, electroplating (copper, silver, Gold 24k), Decent knowledge of programming (microcontrollers, basic android apps, 3d modeling). Pretty much willing to learn anything new to help! Smiley
This will be the next Black Coin.... to the moon when POS kicks in tomorrow.... roughly 21 hrs.... anyone got a countdown timer?

don't expect a quick up... it'll be december before we see it's true value begin to show.

That is totally fine. It gives us time to grow awareness and expand our community! Bitcoin wasn't built in a day.

I'm in it for the long term. anything I can do to help, just PM me, I'm already corresponding with the dev, we have a few ideas.
The building blocks are in place. Now to just raise the roof! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
i think will be like nxt coin or black coin
some months before hit the roof
Activity: 70
this is getting interesting, kind of fun watching it  Cheesy  

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
sha.cryptopools.com is back online if anyone want to hop back on.  Sorry about the downtime.

-tb-
ya dev, edit the OP to get more people to realize POS is kicking in soon!!
Cool
pah.. plenty time yet!
ya dev, edit the OP to get more people to realize POS is kicking in soon!!
WHo can edit this treat ? should write there >>> last 20 hrs before POS kicks in
Will this become as big as Blackcoin?
we, the community, must support it to get it to that point Smiley
Jump to: