Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 156. (Read 198299 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Nethash now +60TH

Added my SHA donation address to signature also Smiley
Activity: 28
Greetings NamunX,

You helped me yesterday with building the fusioncoind by copying the share/ from litecoin.  I can't seem to build the SHAcoind on this one as well.  Copied build/  and   contrib/   from another coin but it didn't help.  all files/folders  chmod'ed   to  777.

Thanks for any help you can suggest.

Hey palawan, I didn't had any trouble compiling the SHACoin source, although the pool operators received the source code straight from the dev, so I haven't used the GitHub repo.

I will take a look and get back to you.

Thank you very much, Sir!

I copied  src/obj/*   from another coin and it's going further now...

Thank you very much for the help.

Let me know if you still have problems and I can upload somewhere the source I've used.

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Greetings NamunX,

You helped me yesterday with building the fusioncoind by copying the share/ from litecoin.  I can't seem to build the SHAcoind on this one as well.  Copied build/  and   contrib/   from another coin but it didn't help.  all files/folders  chmod'ed   to  777.

Hey palawan, I didn't had any trouble compiling the SHACoin source, although the pool operators received the source code straight from the dev, so I haven't used the GitHub repo.

Thank you very much, Sir!

I copied  src/obj/*   from another coin and it's going further now...

Thank you very much for the help.

Activity: 54
SHACoin @ Ultrapool.org

0.5% fees
PROP payout!
Fast, reliable server
Database Offloading to Amazon Web Services
Trusted Pool
Best MPOS Web Interface: See Below.

http://sha.ultrapool.org/dashboard.png

http://sha.ultrapool.org
Up and mining. Join one of our two geolocated Stratum servers!

Activity: 42

Code:
 /$$$$$$ /$$   /$$                /$$     /$$                       /$$$$$$$                     /$$                       /$$    
|_  $$_/| $$  | $/               | $$    | $$                      | $$__  $$                   | $$                      | $$   
  | $$ /$$$$$$|_//$$$$$$$       /$$$$$$  | $$$$$$$   /$$$$$$       | $$  \ $$ /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$ | $$  /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$$ /$$$$$$ 
  | $$|_  $$_/  /$$_____/      |_  $$_/  | $$__  $$ /$$__  $$      | $$$$$$$//$$__  $$ /$$__  $$| $$ /$$__  $$ /$$_____/|_  $$_/ 
  | $$  | $$   |  $$$$$$         | $$    | $$  \ $$| $$$$$$$$      | $$____/| $$  \ $$| $$  \ $$| $$| $$$$$$$$|  $$$$$$   | $$   
  | $$  | $$ /$$\____  $$        | $$ /$$| $$  | $$| $$_____/      | $$     | $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$_____/ \____  $$  | $$ /$$
 /$$$$$$|  $$$$//$$$$$$$/        |  $$$$/| $$  | $$|  $$$$$$$      | $$     |  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$/| $$|  $$$$$$$ /$$$$$$$/  |  $$$$/
|______/ \___/ |_______/          \___/  |__/  |__/ \_______/      |__/      \______/  \______/ |__/ \_______/|_______/    \___/ 

Fast server
Responsive admin
Zero-Fee promotion

We're up and running a zero-fee promo!  Create your account at:
http://sha.poolest.com
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://sha.poolest.com
PORT:   3341
FEES:   0% returning to 1% in 5 hours.  We hope you like the server and decide to stay.
PAYOUT:   PPLNS

Thanks, and happy mining!
Come join Hardcoreminers @ https://shacoin.hardcoreminers.com

0% Fee
DDOS Protection
SSL Secured browsing
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Funny, i've been mining since the pool installed the wallet.

Now i have zero confirmed coins.

What happened to all the early coins before you switched it to 500 confirmations?

We lose them all?

No, they simply became unconfirmed and will become confirmed again at 500 confirmations.

I have had over 7000 coins confirmed - and they gone:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
WHAT COIN IS THAT
I CAN NOT UNDETSAND
Greetings NamunX,

Activity: 386

What happened to all the early coins before you switched it to 500 confirmations?

We lose them all?

No, they simply became unconfirmed and will become confirmed again at 500 confirmations.
Greetings NamunX,

We lose them all?

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Come join Hardcoreminers! We need You!
Fast servers & fast access! No problems for anyone to login !

https://shacoin.hardcoreminers.com/img/banner.jpg
https://shacoin.hardcoreminers.com

No fees
DDOS Protection
SSL Security

Connect using:

Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.eu.shacoin.hardcoreminers.com:3011

Thank You!
Activity: 94
sha.morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
0% fee for first 100 users!
Activity: 448

We lose them all?
Activity: 42
Code:
code] /$$$$$$ /$$   /$$                /$$     /$$                       /$$$$$$$                     /$$                       /$$    
|_  $$_/| $$  | $/               | $$    | $$                      | $$__  $$                   | $$                      | $$   
  | $$ /$$$$$$|_//$$$$$$$       /$$$$$$  | $$$$$$$   /$$$$$$       | $$  \ $$ /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$ | $$  /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$$ /$$$$$$ 
  | $$|_  $$_/  /$$_____/      |_  $$_/  | $$__  $$ /$$__  $$      | $$$$$$$//$$__  $$ /$$__  $$| $$ /$$__  $$ /$$_____/|_  $$_/ 
  | $$  | $$   |  $$$$$$         | $$    | $$  \ $$| $$$$$$$$      | $$____/| $$  \ $$| $$  \ $$| $$| $$$$$$$$|  $$$$$$   | $$   
  | $$  | $$ /$$\____  $$        | $$ /$$| $$  | $$| $$_____/      | $$     | $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$_____/ \____  $$  | $$ /$$
 /$$$$$$|  $$$$//$$$$$$$/        |  $$$$/| $$  | $$|  $$$$$$$      | $$     |  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$/| $$|  $$$$$$$ /$$$$$$$/  |  $$$$/
|______/ \___/ |_______/          \___/  |__/  |__/ \_______/      |__/      \______/  \______/ |__/ \_______/|_______/    \___/ 

It's the Poolest has made corrections and is now finding blocks.  We would like to apologize for the inconvenient launch by running with 0 fees for the next five hours.  Please give us a try and see if you enjoy the server.

Happy Mining!
Activity: 69
SHA Mining Pool

HASHING UP A STORM

Set Your Workers to:
stratum+tcp://sha-pool.crypto-coinz.com:3333
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Now we are hitting the meat and potatoes. Block payouts are fat. Wink
Come join Hardcoreminers! We need You!
Fast servers & fast access! No problems for anyone to login !

https://shacoin.hardcoreminers.com/img/banner.jpg
https://shacoin.hardcoreminers.com

No fees
DDOS Protection
SSL Security

Connect using:

Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.eu.shacoin.hardcoreminers.com:3011

Thank You!
Jump to: