Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 99. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi,all

New verssion released,please upgrade your wallet ASAP.
  If there is still some problem,please send us a pm about it.

Down the new wallet, stucked at block 16133

Try this:

1. Close your wallet
2. find roaming ShaCoin directory: C:\Users\(YourUsername)\AppData\Roaming\ShaCoin
3. delete all files and directories from this directory except walet.dat
4. Start installation (SHACoin-qt.exe)
5. Done! After few minutes of synchronization my wallet is up to date and minting!

this didn't work on my windows wallet. not connecting whatsoever.

Even the  new wallet doesn't work?

Yes, the new wallet still doesn't work.
The New wallet is now working 100% for me, I have all my unconfirmed coins now, coins in stake, matching block explorer item for item and 14 connections fully sync'd since I went into server mode.
Had a few issues before but all worked out and the wallet seems to be working great now

so, those who get stake is a lottery, and those who get the wallet working 100% - is just as much a lottery??
groovy. i've become a gambler.  Cool
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
Hi,all

Try this:

1. Close your wallet
2. find roaming ShaCoin directory: C:\Users\(YourUsername)\AppData\Roaming\ShaCoin
5. Done! After few minutes of synchronization my wallet is up to date and minting!

Even the  new wallet doesn't work?

The New wallet is now working 100% for me, I have all my unconfirmed coins now, coins in stake, matching block explorer item for item and 14 connections fully sync'd since I went into server mode.
Had a few issues before but all worked out and the wallet seems to be working great now.There are a few people still asking questions without reading back the last several pages for the answers i find, but after following all the suggestions over the last 5 or 6 pages my wallet is working perfect and all is recovered.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
people are just impatient. it takes 48 hours for your coins not to move from your wallet,  to go into stake. after that, the stake generated is way less than most people will think. also, with 500 confirmations from mined coins, it takes over 12 hours for my mined coins to confirm, however, they all seem to be accepted by the network and working on being confirmed. so their is a bit of a learning curve, but i dont think its broken.

Nobody is complaining about POS, they all have problems getting the wallet to sync in the first place.

Now sync with blockchain explorer on time, block 19103
Update wallet and them unlocked  Wink

Riht now not mint stake but I guess we will have to wait, NO?

Thanks to all

Yep just wait. It will come.
people are just impatient. it takes 48 hours for your coins not to move from your wallet,  to go into stake. after that, the stake generated is way less than most people will think. also, with 500 confirmations from mined coins, it takes over 12 hours for my mined coins to confirm, however, they all seem to be accepted by the network and working on being confirmed. so their is a bit of a learning curve, but i dont think its broken.

you really are an imbecile, rambling on the same old guff. the majority of problems have nothing to do with stake, but the functionality of the actual wallet. my wallet is stuck at block 16580 - and it thinks that it's the current block.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 262
Now sync with blockchain explorer on time, block 19103
Update wallet and them unlocked  Wink

Riht now not mint stake but I guess we will have to wait, NO?

Thanks to all
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Hi,all

Try this:

1. Close your wallet

Even the  new wallet doesn't work?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

For what it is worth. Here is the conf that I am using.

cheers, I had previously used the .conf file but was having more sticky blocks than i am without it.
Whilst using the new windows wallet on an old machine, I'm still waiting on the new mac wallet, hopefully that will have all fixes needed.
Why my new wallet does not sync is stuck at block 15130

What I must do??

Do you have the addnodes in the conf file?
Do you have the wallet set as server?

Is the wallet unlocked for stake? while mine was unlocked and kept stopping.
It synced ok once id added the addnodes set server=1 in the conf and kept the wallet locked until fully synced.

Hope this helps
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
what was the console command to unlock the wallet. I was using a bat file but the new wallet version does not have SHAcoind included.

walletpassphrase "password" 9999999 true

Thanks bud.

Wallet is now accepting blocks and the blockchain is matching what I have. I am always nervous minting now because my wallet seems to start finding a lot of blocks quickly. But as stated the blockchain is now keeping up with me.

you're the lucky one  Cheesy my wallt is *still* synchronising!

i'm up to block 16579 with ~20 restarts on the wallet.

dire.

For what it is worth. Here is the conf that I am using.

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=xxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxxxxxx
addnode=142.54.179.178
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30
Activity: 406
Ive had to delete and re-sync several time now, and every time my minting amount is different.  This would suggest the chain keeps forking, probably due to the speed of minting.  minting needs to slow down similar to how mintcoin has approached minting.
what was the console command to unlock the wallet. I was using a bat file but the new wallet version does not have SHAcoind included.

Thanks bud.

Wallet is now accepting blocks and the blockchain is matching what I have. I am always nervous minting now because my wallet seems to start finding a lot of blocks quickly. But as stated the blockchain is now keeping up with me.

you're the lucky one  Cheesy my wallt is *still* synchronising!

i'm up to block 16579 with ~20 restarts on the wallet.

dire.
Looking at some of the info you guys have put up makes me feel like a pauper  Cry I hope some of my stakes mature. lol
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Why my new wallet does not sync is stuck at block 15130

What I must do??
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

Thanks bud.

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Activity: 262
I did all the steps suggested here and had problems forever with syncing until i did one extra thing someone suggested and that was run wallet in -server mode and it sync'd and stayed sync'd ad all has been good since. Matching block explorer and everything. even got my coins from the exchange that were stuck there since the 26th. I unlocked my wallet right away it did not matter what made it all come together was loading the wallet in server mode

as you have done server mode?

Thanks
I believe and anyone feel free to correct me.

delete the contents of %appdata%\shacoin EXCEPT wallet.dat

create a shacoin.conf with the settings from the op

rerun the wallet and let it sync, Do not unlock the wallet until it has synced.

This worked for me.

OK Winst69, I'll try it again... I unlocked the wallet soon after starting
Can you put your. conf to see it?

Thanks

edit:still on the block 18987

No problem

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxxxx
addnode=142.54.179.178
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
I did all the steps suggested here and had problems forever with syncing until i did one extra thing someone suggested and that was run wallet in -server mode and it sync'd and stayed sync'd ad all has been good since. Matching block explorer and everything. even got my coins from the exchange that were stuck in unconfirmed since the 26th. I unlocked my wallet right away it did not matter what made it all come together was loading the wallet in server mode
Here is the info from the block explorer up to this moment

Block Count:

Difficulty:

Connections:

Network TH/s:

I am matching with it
Pages:
Jump to: