Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 94. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

The POS is very random. Roll Eyes   so many unaccepted blocks depends on luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We are sure that block explorer is on the right chain.
SHACoin didn't forked,as we know as far.

someone please advise what is wrong with these two statements?

the block explorer is 'on the right chain' but 'ShaCoin hasn't forked'

erm......
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hate to say it but I disabled SHA again.

I tried loading the wallet on another box that is perfectly sync'd and the transactions that had confirmed on the exchange are not confirmed at all in the windows wallet.

We need to hear from the developer, this is way to wonky to continue to send coins etc, no matter what chain we are on.  How do we know the block explorer is even on the right chain? ;-/

We are sure that block explorer is on the right chain.
The wallet in our computer works fine.Maybe you will receive some orphan blocks,but it doesn't matter.
SHACoin didn't forked,as we know as far.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
btc will die with this coin i think Angry

funny joke.  Cheesy

when SHA deposit and withdraw on exchanges will open again, price will go up. I am sure of it.

We all hope they do too!! Cheesy
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

funny joke.  Cheesy

when SHA deposit and withdraw on exchanges will open again, price will go up. I am sure of it.
Activity: 672
*** NULL ***
we need savior.
looks like i'll be waiting til day 364 to get my first year 25%  Undecided stake.
all synced, coins now been in unlocked and open wallet for 4 days - no stake.
Activity: 505
glad it help you and others. you could throw me some SHA

Sent you 1k SHA, tx d3759952fe5a66faaecdf993260f513d19fe35a50a571baf213ed79f37a3b619

I hope others will follow Wink

thanks  Cheesy Kiss
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ahahahahahah~ this coin' name  like btcs!~~~I celebrate you have a beautiful future~good luck~
what
Activity: 96
ahahahahahah~ this coin' name  like btcs!~~~I celebrate you have a beautiful future~good luck~
*** NULL ***
Well, deleting everything from /roaming and restoring my wallet.dat backup once in sync did it for me. I now match the block explorer using the following config:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=xaltotun
rpcpassword=1234
addnode=142.54.179.178
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30
addnode=98.249.224.129
addnode=77.231.228.69
addnode=90.244.121.120
addnode=37.187.134.164
addnode=210.195.45.22
addnode=218.244.148.189

dev's CONF:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=shacoinrpcuser
rpcpassword=shacoinrpcpassword
addnode=142.54.179.178
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30

is good! more nodes= more bad coins i think.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Well, deleting everything from /roaming and restoring my wallet.dat backup once in sync did it for me. I now match the block explorer using the following config:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=xaltotun
rpcpassword=1234
addnode=142.54.179.178
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30
addnode=98.249.224.129
addnode=77.231.228.69
addnode=90.244.121.120
addnode=37.187.134.164
addnode=210.195.45.22
addnode=218.244.148.189
*** NULL ***

I tried loading the wallet on another box that is perfectly sync'd and the transactions that had confirmed on the exchange are not confirmed at all in the windows wallet.

We need to hear from the developer, this is way to wonky to continue to send coins etc, no matter what chain we are on.  How do we know the block explorer is even on the right chain? ;-/

i think one or more nodes you added is bad node. and you will see that after u keep only 3 nodes.
maybe you need download the chain again on the exchange with the dev's nodes only.

there maybe only 1 chain but some nodes have problems dealing with.
Activity: 574

*** NULL ***
and if i were you that didn't use the dev's CONF or add more nodes than dev provided.
you better delete all files but wallet.dat, because you maybe have wrong data from bad nodes.
we better do this before too late.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Tried this, let me know if you see it show up.  HOpefully it disappears and I can just send you the coins.

Still no luck, but I'll keep watching it and let you know.
*** NULL ***
server=1?  don't understand

you can check that in #1 post. and you know the pos coin Mintcoin and ECC have them too?
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword

we need to use the CONF file and we dont need to add more nodes in the conf file.

and i also wonder if that possible we add bad nodes, so more bad coins can get confirms,
that are not good.
Activity: 85
Insert Quote
i did use many methods. for example: add nodes, repairwallet.
those methods can solve some problem if u are lucky enough.
you will out of sync after few hours just like me. finally , i use the dev's CONF file and it is ok now.
the most important thing is server=1 line i think.

server=1?  don't understand
Activity: 574
Did you ever see them confirmed in your wallet?  It looks like we have extra now so we can get you paid back but Im more concerned others may have the same issue going on Sad

Thanks for investigating this. Actually, the tx was sent from CryptoALTex just around block 14400 so switching between PoW to PoS and precisely at the fork when the older clients got out of sync. So my client received the tx when it was broadcast (2014-03-26 18:34 UTC) but it never got any confirmations, i.e. it was never included in any block from the main chain AFAIK.

I don't know how your SHA wallet will "respond" to this but I guess it will eventually either re-broadcast the tx or return the coins (invalidate the tx in your wallet).

In the shacoind CLI, I would try a 'resendtx', maybe it would help

Tried this, let me know if you see it show up.  HOpefully it disappears and I can just send you the coins.

Tired of this SHAcoin game Sad

Finally got windows wallet to sync using the original conf as mentioned above, however, it got stuck so I added the nodes I posted earlier and now it's actually sync'g.

Something is really wrong here though, why would the original 3 not work every single time?  Why did my original list I posted not work on my windows wallet, yet worked fine on the linux coind?  Hopefully once you're on the right chain those other nodes won't bother you anymore
Pages:
Jump to: