Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHC] ShinyCoin █First ever RAMHOG algo Pow/Pos █NO ASIC/GPU | Whitepaper - page 8. (Read 58417 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
You guys dont even have mintpal acc ? Only I voted for SHC .. sad.

And me!
can only vote if there is payment history Sad
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

And me!
Activity: 42
I voted too.  They say they're phasing out voting there in September so no chance SHC getting on that exchange by voting.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
legendary

vote shinycoin get on mintapl~

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

There is a shitcoin named sherlock with the same ticker!

Grin Grin Grin Grin I wonder which one is shittier
If so shitty give me a normal price and I'll take your burden from you.

My offer is way below market price, 5btc for 50k shc.

If so shitty give me a normal price and I'll take your burden from you.
legendary

Activity: 625

Seems like a primer kinda thing to do, but what purpose would that serve he or anyone else?

Not me, once the community discovers shiny i expect 1k shc/1btc  exchange rates.

That would be great, but how did you come up with that number?

Would you rather i say this is a worthless coin, instamined by less than 20 people, 10% of the total coin supply mined in the first couple of weeks ?

I no longer mine SHC, just a lurker, waiting for the real exchange to dump this shit. Yes, that will most likely never happen.
You're bipolar.  How many coins do you have and how much do you want to "dump" them for?

50k for 5btc / 100k for 10btc. only in batches.

I don't know what's more absurd your absurdly high price or the previous absurdly low price
legendary

Seems like a primer kinda thing to do, but what purpose would that serve he or anyone else?

Not me, once the community discovers shiny i expect 1k shc/1btc  exchange rates.

Would you rather i say this is a worthless coin, instamined by less than 20 people, 10% of the total coin supply mined in the first couple of weeks ?

I no longer mine SHC, just a lurker, waiting for the real exchange to dump this shit. Yes, that will most likely never happen.
You're bipolar.  How many coins do you have and how much do you want to "dump" them for?

50k for 5btc / 100k for 10btc. only in batches.

legendary

legendary

Timestamp   Type   Price (BTC)   Amount SHC   Total BTC
2014-07-11 21:58:25   Sell   0.00003300   12000.00000000   0.39402000

Some one sold 12,000 SHC at 0.00003300~~~

What a cheap~~

Probably the dev, i dont see him mining on sandors pool any more, must be cashing out to pay those digital ocean instances  Grin Grin

I guess someone just sold to himself, wishing others bite the bait and sell to him at this price, or or it is someone who just gave up. Otherwise it makes no sense. Grin

Also, from what I see, the future of pools is being decentralized.
There has been a good proposal to decentralize bitcoin mining and make p2pool more attractive, which is changing the software to require everyone to run a fool node.  Since bitcoin never changes anything they won't do it but ghash loses all its power if that happens

Many people out there, ddos groups, pool operators etc wish things stay the same so they get their little profit, but pool decentralization is inevitable IMO.
Bitcoin must release a new version which screws over centralized mining pools and/or makes it easier or more rewarding to p2pool, otherwise ain't nothing gonna change.
There has been a good proposal to decentralize bitcoin mining and make p2pool more attractive, which is changing the software to require everyone to run a fool node.  Since bitcoin never changes anything they won't do it but ghash loses all its power if that happens
Very centralized on bitcoin and with all this merged mining ghash will basically control and have the ability to destroy a good number of the high cap coins.
legendary

What a cheap~~

Probably the dev, i dont see him mining on sandors pool any more, must be cashing out to pay those digital ocean instances  Grin Grin

Activity: 625

What a cheap~~
Pages:
Jump to: