Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SHERLOCK COIN (SHC)| +only 221 coins to be mined + | A Collector's Coin! - page 8. (Read 57248 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
what's wrong with networkhashps readings? it's showing 7.7mh. When i'm alone doing 10mh

It will show the calculated hash after sometime mate. Smiley

It got to 10.3MH then dropped back to 10.1MH and stuck between 10-10.3MH. I was getting about 1\3 of blocks, so the real network hash should be about 30MH. I think you need to look into this issue.

BTW thanks for the clarifications, maybe you should increase giveaway sums? Maybe 221 doyles instead of 22?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
what's wrong with networkhashps readings? it's showing 7.7mh. When i'm alone doing 10mh

It will show the calculated hash after sometime mate. Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Who's into Sherlock! Smiley
Mate, can you please answer following questions?:
1. Why aren't you using your premine for giveaways?
In OP you wrote you did 0.01% premine, but you actually premined 0.1%
Currently you own 0.21994349 SHC (more than 50% currently in circulation, hence no adequate exchange will add this coin) at http://cryptexplorer.com/address/SGXKHN13sA6VNmCA5Y8UAvz7aKN1E1BqFt

2. Why have you been transfering premine so many times from 1 address to another? You have transfered them like 50 times already.

Please, use and give away at least half of that premine, and this coin will go to the moon. If you just keep that premined amount in your wallet - this coin will cost nothing, and you won't be able to dump it. On the other hand, if you give away and use let's say 70% and dump the rest 30% - you will get more then enough for your efforts, believe me ^^

Thank you for your constructive post my friend , please look around that I have opened many ways to giveaway , even on the altcoin giveaways etc The 0.01% premine funds are on that same account if you check the block explorer, I have only utilized them for the giveaway and if you can see the transferred premine is for giveaway receivers lol! you can cross check that of the posters and their addresses. Smiley

There are giveaways being handled on this forum as well as on reddit , altcointalk, altcoingiveaway forum and cryptocointalk forum , it is obvious right that I had to transfer from the premine account to the giveaway reciever's accounts right? :S

Do let me know if you need any further clarifications.

All the very best and thank you very much for your interest in Sherlock Coin!

Cheers!
Soopy
Who's into Sherlock! Smiley
Mate, can you please answer following questions?:
1. Why aren't you using your premine for giveaways?
In OP you wrote you did 0.01% premine, but you actually premined 0.1%
Currently you own 0.21994349 SHC (more than 50% currently in circulation, hence no adequate exchange will add this coin) at http://cryptexplorer.com/address/SGXKHN13sA6VNmCA5Y8UAvz7aKN1E1BqFt

2. Why have you been transfering premine so many times from 1 address to another? You have transfered them like 50 times already.

Please, use and give away at least half of that premine, and this coin will go to the moon. If you just keep that premined amount in your wallet - this coin will cost nothing, and you won't be able to dump it. On the other hand, if you give away and use let's say 70% and dump the rest 30% - you will get more then enough for your efforts, believe me ^^
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Activity: 15
It seems a good coin. Needs more attention!
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Activity: 37
Hey guys!

Lazycoins.com is a new exchange launching soon. If you want to see Sherlock Coin get listed there then make a new thread for the coin and upvote it on reddit.com/r/lazycoins or tweet the coin to @LazyCoins! Follow us to stay updated the moment we launch!

Cheers!

http://i.imgur.com/65ks2FH.png

Just tweeted and followed you on twitter..

Come on every get to twitter and vote
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
No active trading and it's bad.

Need More awareness buddy. Smiley
Things will pickup with time.

Have Hope.
Cheers!
Soopy
I support your coin and hope for its development. Good luck!

Thank you very much my friend , I believe you will be rewarded too accordingly! Smiley

All the very best to you and much success! Smiley

Best Regards,
Soopy

PS: I will not let this coin die , till my last breath and after! , you can be sure of that. Smiley

Have Hope.
Cheers!
Soopy
I support your coin and hope for its development. Good luck!
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Have Hope.
Cheers!
Soopy
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
any chance of having a pool that works anytime soon? none of the 3 on the front page work, been trying to connect at random times throughout the day and nothing

What sort of hardware are you using and hashrate?

You could try solo mining instead.

Nah was renting from beta rigs and wanted to give it a try Sad

Being fixed will post an update , time frame 30 mins.

Hey guys!

Lazycoins.com is a new exchange launching soon. If you want to see Sherlock Coin get listed there then make a new thread for the coin and upvote it on reddit.com/r/lazycoins or tweet the coin to @LazyCoins! Follow us to stay updated the moment we launch!

Cheers!

http://www.reddit.com/r/LazyCoins/comments/1yfbgp/in_kind_request_to_add_sherlock_coin_shc221_baker/
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey guys!

Cheers!

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
any chance of having a pool that works anytime soon? none of the 3 on the front page work, been trying to connect at random times throughout the day and nothing

Nah was renting from beta rigs and wanted to give it a try Sad
legendary
Activity: 910

Activity: 924
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
New exchange to launch soon. They look pretty good we should vote now for them to add us

Lets go!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471779.0;all
Pages:
Jump to: