Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SHERLOCK COIN (SHC)| +only 221 coins to be mined + | A Collector's Coin! - page 9. (Read 57248 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Need nodes please??

Thanks

Not getting any connection now.

I have these nodes already
addnode=76.74.178.191
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=218.242.201.138
addnode=pools.animusgs.co.in
addnode=sherlockcoin.no-ip.biz

Any more??

Fixing it my friend , 1 moment. Smiley
Thanks Smiley

Fixed. Smiley
Yes thanks Soopy Smiley

No problem my friend , thank you for your interest in SHC! Smiley Do let me know if you face any issues I m all here. Smiley

Yes, I like that you are keen on making sure your coin is kept alive, Hope it does well on exchange so that perhaps it can gain even more momentum. Not so good for me obviously as everyone will want to mine it hahaha but sometimes you have to sacrifice things haha Smiley

Ah thank you mate! Smiley I hope and believe it will do great on the exchange and gain more momentum and awareness , it's all because of you miners that the coin is kept alive and on it's feet and my respect goes to you all! Smiley Haha true! But then as they say mine as much when you can before it's too late right? haha! Cheers buddy! Smiley

Actually got a question.

Do you know when superblocks are coming up as on front page you listed a few but I have not mined any yet. Just wondered if there were any more coming up

Super Blocks were up on till block 221 mate thereafter the rewards came to a normal rate of 0.0000221 Coins Per block , I will be adding more superblocks in the next update which I will announce in time to come! Smiley Do keep checking back! Smiley and with the current difficulty mate , you should be able to mine a good amount of coins. Smiley

Yes, making most of difficulty whilst I can Smiley Always will keep checking back Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Need nodes please??

Thanks

addnode=76.74.178.191
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=218.242.201.138

Any more??

Thanks Smiley

Fixed. Smiley
Yes thanks Soopy Smiley

No problem my friend , thank you for your interest in SHC! Smiley Do let me know if you face any issues I m all here. Smiley

Yes, I like that you are keen on making sure your coin is kept alive, Hope it does well on exchange so that perhaps it can gain even more momentum. Not so good for me obviously as everyone will want to mine it hahaha but sometimes you have to sacrifice things haha Smiley

Ah thank you mate! Smiley I hope and believe it will do great on the exchange and gain more momentum and awareness , it's all because of you miners that the coin is kept alive and on it's feet and my respect goes to you all! Smiley Haha true! But then as they say mine as much when you can before it's too late right? haha! Cheers buddy! Smiley

Actually got a question.

Do you know when superblocks are coming up as on front page you listed a few but I have not mined any yet. Just wondered if there were any more coming up

Super Blocks were up on till block 221 mate thereafter the rewards came to a normal rate of 0.0000221 Coins Per block , I will be adding more superblocks in the next update which I will announce in time to come! Smiley Do keep checking back! Smiley and with the current difficulty mate , you should be able to mine a good amount of coins. Smiley
legendary
Need nodes please??

Thanks

addnode=76.74.178.191
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=218.242.201.138

Any more??

Thanks Smiley

Fixed. Smiley
Yes thanks Soopy Smiley

Actually got a question.

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Need nodes please??

Thanks

addnode=76.74.178.191
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=218.242.201.138

Any more??

Thanks Smiley

Fixed. Smiley
Yes thanks Soopy Smiley

legendary
Need nodes please??

Thanks

addnode=76.74.178.191
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=218.242.201.138

Any more??

Thanks Smiley

Fixed. Smiley
Yes thanks Soopy Smiley

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Need nodes please??

Thanks

addnode=76.74.178.191
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=218.242.201.138

Any more??

Thanks Smiley

Fixed. Smiley
Yes thanks Soopy Smiley

legendary
Need nodes please??

Thanks

addnode=76.74.178.191
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=218.242.201.138

Any more??

Thanks Smiley

Fixed. Smiley
Yes thanks Soopy Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Need nodes please??

Thanks

addnode=76.74.178.191
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=218.242.201.138

Any more??

Thanks Smiley

Fixed. Smiley
legendary
Need nodes please??

Thanks

addnode=76.74.178.191
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=218.242.201.138

Any more??

Thanks Smiley

Edit: Is working again now, thanks Soopy
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Need nodes please??

Thanks

addnode=76.74.178.191
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=218.242.201.138

Any more??

legendary
Need nodes please??

Thanks

addnode=76.74.178.191
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=218.242.201.138

Any more??

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
http://pools.animusgs.co.in/shc/ - can't connect to the pool.

It's working fine my friend last trade at Xnigma 2210 BTC/SHC! Smiley

SHC to the Moon! Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Activity: 37
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I see some SELL ORDERS at 1500+ BTC/SHC WOW! Smiley

Do you think that is a realistic price?

The price should be 900 BTC for 1 SHC

I m not the one who priced at that. Anyone selling can put up the price they want and it will come to the one people will buy at etc.
That's how trade markets work I believe.

Cheers mates! Smiley
The price should be 900 BTC for 1 SHC
Pages:
Jump to: