Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHF] 💠 SHAFT ⛏Mining-oriented⛏ CryptoCurrency 💠 - page 35. (Read 52798 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
This will have pool right at launch?  If so, would you mind providing config settings for the pool right at launch?  Like:

Claymore: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool [pool] -ewal [add] [other settings]
Ethminer: ethminer [settings]

I can figure out ccminer, but these Dagger miners have so many settings I don't get.  Your help would be much appreciated and make it more newbie-miner-friendly, which is part of making your coin miner-friendly generally  Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Please countdown to launch sir.

Thank you for a nice idea we have forgotten about. You can track coundown here: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/shaft-network-start-countdown-clock
Thanks you sir, waiting for smooth launch  Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Thank you for a nice idea we have forgotten about. You can track coundown here: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/shaft-network-start-countdown-clock
Activity: 714

The discussion about the name was the basic one during the Shaft beginning. We decided that this word has so much meanings related to mining industry and economics as such that we couldn't pass by. The Network will start at 20.00 GMT on 8th of September.

Great my rigs as they are will be ready  Cool

unfortunately my 2 new 1070's for my second rig don't arrive till Saturday so that'll just be mining with 2 cards for 12-24 hours
Activity: 1344
Going to keep my eye on this thread and put some hashing power in once its released, good luck Smiley

Thank you for your trust! We will try to do everything we can to make Shaft one of the Best mining cryptocurrencies. We believe we can achieve it together in close cooperation with mining community.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
too much premine
pass by
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Going to keep my eye on this thread and put some hashing power in once its released, good luck Smiley
very selective weren't we:
Yes but the joke basically wrote itself.  Grin
 Grin
i'll just change this:
shaft noun [ C ] (REMARK)

​literary a clever remark, especially one that is intended as an attack on someone or something:
[edit]eule[/edit] came out with an unexpected shaft of wit/wisdom.

6 000 000 premine, 5 reward per block,15 seconds block,so we have =

6 000 000/5 = 1 200 000 blocks
1 200 000*15 = 18 000 000 seconds,or 300 000 minutes,or 5 000 hours,or 208~ days before we just reach your premine? and 100% you have big powers and also will be mining,so no thx. We know all that "development" ,in other words easy money dump and run with lambo.

P.S. so many shitty forks and smart peoples that want easy money ...

Our team is going to spend premine to successfully develop and implement all features required by miners nowadays. Since we are not doing ICO of any kind nobody is risking anything, except for kwh spent on mining.

looking forward to launch it'll be nice to have something new to mine so ill do so for a while, what time are you planning to launch on the 8th?

The discussion about the name was the basic one during the Shaft beginning. We decided that this word has so much meanings related to mining industry and economics as such that we couldn't pass by. The Network will start at 20.00 GMT on 8th of September.
the idea behind this is great
the parameters could be much much better
all in all mining is what started all of the cryptos
back to basics !

Basics and values is what keeps society inact. The same with mining for blockchain industry. It is important that everyone knows that Shaft team is open to suggestions about parameters of Shaft if they are well argumented enough. With Shaft we are hoping to make life of mining society better and hope that mining society itself would participate in this process.
Waiting for network start. I think you should put on some image for reference.  Smiley

As soon as Shaft bitcointalk account becomes full member with sufficient rights, we will design the post as stylish as possible.

The Shaft network will start on 8th of september at 20:00 GMT.
Total token supply?

Since Shaft is based on Ethereum it isn't going to have coin cap (and different from Ethereum Classic). What is more, unlike Ethereum Shaft would not implement Casper in its' protocol. Thus, miners would be able to mine Shaft as long as they feel to do so. Our team will try to provide everything mining society needs to make Shaft the best mining cryptocurrency available.

The project looks interesting, but in the long run it looks less technologic than other projects related to the circulation of digital money.

Nevertheless, we are not assuming any cryptocurrency as rival one.
We are focused to provide miners with best experience and we are going to do that.
The premine is high - sure, but people are aware of this and that will impact price for a considerable amount of time. So as long as the developers are dedicated to the project for years, this could certainly still have potential. Anyone who is keen on making a GPU mineable coin I support, but there are of cause things for concern to be cautious of for some time.

Show dedication long term and you may do just fine.

Prepare for it to launch on the first exchange
I bet it is likely to be this one
/cryptovore]http://[Suspicious link removed]/cryptovore

Indeed, our team has made some calculations for a long time period for project development and plans to upkeep project for the rest of the mining industry (or at least while we are alive).

We will begin listing process on major exchanges and announce them as soon as possible.
 Grin
i'll just change this:

​literary a clever remark, especially one that is intended as an attack on someone or something:
[edit]eule[/edit] came out with an unexpected shaft of wit/wisdom.

1 200 000*15 = 18 000 000 seconds,or 300 000 minutes,or 5 000 hours,or 208~ days before we just reach your premine? and 100% you have big powers and also will be mining,so no thx. We know all that "development" ,in other words easy money dump and run with lambo.

Our team is going to spend premine to successfully develop and implement all features required by miners nowadays. Since we are not doing ICO of any kind nobody is risking anything, except for kwh spent on mining.

looking forward to launch it'll be nice to have something new to mine so ill do so for a while, what time are you planning to launch on the 8th?

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Total token supply?
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/shaft
shaft, verb
to cheat or trick someone, or to treat someone unfairly:
She was shafted by her agent over the film rights to her book.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shafted
Shafted
Ripped off, cheated, treated most unfairly by people or even just by fate...
Really?  Roll Eyes

shaft noun [ C ] (LONG OBJECT)

a pole or rod that forms the handle of a tool or weapon:
the shaft of a golf club

a rod forming part of a machine such as an engine, that turns in order to pass power on to the machine:
the drive shaft of a car
the propeller shaft of an aircraft

shaft noun [ C ] (PASSAGE)

a long, either vertical or sloping, passage through a building or through the ground:
a lift shaft
a ventilation/air shaft
a well shaft

John came out with an unexpected shaft of wit/wisdom.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/shaft
shaft, verb
to cheat or trick someone, or to treat someone unfairly:
She was shafted by her agent over the film rights to her book.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shafted
Shafted
Ripped off, cheated, treated most unfairly by people or even just by fate...
Really?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: