Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 168. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Dam it I am only holding 1,700 and i have been solo mining since the start of shift 1 last year
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I rather be mining Shift then Expanse now .Expanse Team sounds nasty to anyone who questions them lately ?Would just like to see Shift pass up Expanse in price and make then eat some of what they have said about Shift on there Forum still holding both Shift and Expanse waiting for a price increase .

Price margin between Shift and Expanse is just a bit too large to fill.
Not sure if it would ever be able to catch up (I would be happy if it does  Grin), what do you guys feel about it.
I'm holding 180,000 Shift waiting for  .0001 and hold 65,300 Expanse waiting for my money back out of it

0.0001 is more than possible. I think over time something between 0.0003-0.0005 is a more reasonable price. Be happy, you're an early adopter of a great coin.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
I rather be mining Shift then Expanse now .Expanse Team sounds nasty to anyone who questions them lately ?Would just like to see Shift pass up Expanse in price and make then eat some of what they have said about Shift on there Forum still holding both Shift and Expanse waiting for a price increase .

Not sure if it would ever be able to catch up (I would be happy if it does  Grin), what do you guys feel about it.
I'm holding 180,000 Shift waiting for  .0001 and hold 65,300 Expanse waiting for my money back out of it
Activity: 140

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Happy to hear, although they're no competition for us. Each coin has their own niche to fill.

Activity: 151

I'm holding both, no need for trash talk. Both seem promising, why can't we all just get along?
 An official pool Sounds like a nice touch
Activity: 364
Any news From shift Team .

We have something great coming soon.

Joey and Pharesim are currently working on the bridge between SHIFT and PHANTOM (backend), Crush is on the CSS for SHIFTHUB (frontend), Mike is doing R&D in visualizing our network better, Maverick is exploring some promising new PR possibilities and Eric has been looking into hosting an official pool.

Since words never mean much in crypto and there is still a lot of work waiting to get done, we'll try to have a tech demo, a working alpha or some screenshots available as soon as possible.

How long is maxminers shift pool  going to be down for
Any news From shift Team .
Activity: 458
this ESPERS coin is now on yobit

Cool, but this has nothing to do with SHIFT Grin
Activity: 304
this ESPERS coin is now on yobit
Activity: 241
It seems that something is planned, someone launches planned for 2gh power into the network, something that will be))
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Well it  time to turn off my wallet and solo mining - now supernova is back up and running .

Its not only Suprnova having a pool, there is also maxminers.. Wink
Well it  time to turn off my wallet and solo mining - now supernova is back up and running .
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
I am getting  this now solo mining , was working about 4 hours ago and was lucky to hit 15 block in a hour

JSON-RPC problem. Probably couldn't connect. Retrying in 1...
miner  22:35:13|main  Getting work package...
  X  22:35:14|main  Failed to submit hashrate.
  X  22:35:14|main  Dynamic exception type: class jsonrpc::JsonRpcException
std::exception::what: Exception -32003 : Client connector error: libcurl error: 7 -> Could not connect to http://127.0.0.1:8545

Fix by redownloading the blockchain again

I would not use The same rpc port as ethereum..
I am getting  this now solo mining , was working about 4 hours ago and was lucky to hit 15 block in a hour

std::exception::what: Exception -32003 : Client connector error: libcurl error: 7 -> Could not connect to http://127.0.0.1:8545

Fix by redownloading the blockchain again

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
just want to confirm , with me solo mining is my wallet now a node helping the network ?

Yes, yes you are Smiley
Jump to: