Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 170. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Statistics I see no speed on the pool and on "shift network stat"
I 300mh real miner speed. but not the point.
the bottom line is, I asked the question - where the market drops every 3-4 days the amount of 30k-50k-80k coins?

Interesting. Pool report lower values about you. Well thats crypto world. Some persons just need fast moneys so they sell it under value. Another persons have huge amount of coins, low demand, asks, bids, roadmap, development, BTC price etc. Look on other coins and their prices. I typed it before. Give it some time.
Activity: 176
I also hoped that the project will be to build momentum, but! in fact I see that the market situation no one supports, every 3-4 days on the market drops one candle 30k-50k-80k coins. and it says that this amount of coins there is only you and the Bitrix team. miners do not have this amount of coin, I have 20% of the entire power network shift, and for a month I got about 30k coins, not selling them. How many coins falling into the market ??
Sorry, but it's like the old story of the first version. It is sad

Look better on exchanges and you will see all going down except BTC. Im just curious from where you get you have 20% of the entire network shift? Stats from pool and explorer say something different. (Actually 12% you have).

Just give it some time and you will see where price will go.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I saw alot of coins going up like crazy when it looked dead. If the dev keeps working on the coin maybe it could happen to us too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
great job guys !! a little more and the price will be as early as 600 Satoshi and useless coin.
5+

History repeats coins. good luck to you

Sorry to see you feel that way psyx. Hope you still decide to stick with us, we enjoyed your contributions.

If you look around all altcoins are going through a heavy depression, we're not the least worried about the quality of our project in the long term!

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Whats new is the Phantom tech in crypo.
where do i read more about Phantom in simple language?

We are working on info graphics which will be available very soon. The basic function behind phantom is is that you will be able to host any kind of website, fully decentralized, with Shift as backend.

The main landing page on phantom will be running "shifthub" which consists of a platform that will enable several features such as create decentralized websites, shift wallet function, domain creation etc etc. This is pretty complex, but will be explained in an easy way when the info graphics are done.

Basically, this will allow any website you can imagine, fully decentralized, backed up by the economy that shift offers. There are no limits really, except for streaming services perhaps.

As an incentive to run these "parallell internet" nodes will be given by node staking, which is a reward system for those who run a phantom node.
Activity: 458

May i ask, is there any reason Shift price is going down whilst new developments are coming and coins amount has reduced? Does it mean public has less confidence on this coin ?

Prices in cryptos are not always rational. Thanks for noticing though. We're working hard to change this, and we will deliver! Shift is here for long term.
The Shift Team
May i ask, is there any reason Shift price is going down whilst new developments are coming and coins amount has reduced? Does it mean public has less confidence on this coin ?

perhaps people have not heard, here we have TURING-COMPLETE programming language for smart contracts!
Well, this isnt something new, it has been around for long time. Whats new is the Phantom tech in crypo.
Activity: 468

perhaps people have not heard, here we have TURING-COMPLETE programming language for smart contracts!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
The Shift Team
Development on phantom continues, https://github.com/shiftcurrency/phantom/commits/master

Decentralized webhosting at its finest. No more centralized front ends for dapps and other websites.
Activity: 468

UPDATE II APR 20: SLACK

The community slack group is now open to the public.

Feel free to join and please excuse the minor UI issues on the page for the auto invite. We are working on it but
want to enable anyone interested to join immediately.

Thankyou! this going to be great!  Grin

UPDATE II APR 20: SLACK

The community slack group is now open to the public.

Feel free to join and please excuse the minor UI issues on the page for the auto invite. We are working on it but
want to enable anyone interested to join immediately.

UPDATE I APR 20: NEW CORE TEAM MEMBER

We are happy to announce a new team addition.

Mike will take care of technical support on the forum and fill an advisory position to the lead
developers. More than 1.5 decades of experience in distributed computing makes him the perfect
fit for the potentially planned PHANTOM features.

Activity: 241
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am so going to buy this!
The Shift Team
https://github.com/shiftcurrency/phantom

PoC of Phantom. Still in testning phase, but alot has been done.
Activity: 136
An update. We have now completed a PoC (proof of concept) of Shift Phantom Network (based or ZeroNet). This means fully decentralized web servers which can run any website (DAPP frontends, block explorer, chat forums, e-commerce platforms) which is all bridged together with SHIFT. The wallet will also be located on this network (more on this later and why it is secure to do so). This will be a game changer.

edit: The code is not on github yet. Pharesim will start to code a basic web based test wallet tomorrow. We are now going in to beta stage. The development goes pretty fast from this stage because the foundation is done.

That is awesome news! Can't wait to see that working! It is a game changer indeed!!!
Activity: 151
An update. We have now completed a PoC (proof of concept) of Shift Phantom Network (based or ZeroNet). This means fully decentralized web servers which can run any website (DAPP frontends, block explorer, chat forums, e-commerce platforms) which is all bridged together with SHIFT. The wallet will also be located on this network (more on this later and why it is secure to do so). This will be a game changer.

This is big news, I'd say it's enough to break the down trend.
Jump to: