Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 182. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

You can now find a short introduction of the core team members on the first page. We are
growing rapidly!

We are very happy to announce that Pharesim decided to join us. As a founding developer of
Horizon (HZ) he has been a long standing and well renowned member of the crypto community.

[/center]

Great! So there's now a connection between Shift and Horizon!

(I have a feeling it may be time for me to issue one of my fully-backed Assets on the Horizon blockchain...)

there was always a connection between horizon and shift its why the shift dev is anon.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250

You can now find a short introduction of the core team members on the first page. We are
growing rapidly!

We are very happy to announce that Pharesim decided to join us. As a founding developer of
Horizon (HZ) he has been a long standing and well renowned member of the crypto community.

[/center]

(I have a feeling it may be time for me to issue one of my fully-backed Assets on the Horizon blockchain...)

there was always a connection between horizon and shift its why the shift dev is anon.

If you know things we, or some of us, don't, it would be nice to share details.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I've already transfered some SHIFT using the gui and I can confirm the wallet is working fine, thanks! 
Error while starting wallet? try this
Activity: 364

UPDATE APR 01: WALLET GUI FOR WIN & LINUX

We added the GUI (Shift Wallet 0.9.3) for Windows and Linux to the Wallet section in the OP.

Activity: 423

growing rapidly!

[/center]

For the record: There is no connection between SHIFT and HZ other than Pharesim joining our core team Smiley

Okay, got it.

You can create some kind of connection by releasing an asset. But that's about it, it's two completely different projects with different goals and target audiences.

Hello Shift community, looking forward to working with you!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

growing rapidly!

[/center]

For the record: There is no connection between SHIFT and HZ other than Pharesim joining our core team Smiley

Okay, got it.

growing rapidly!

[/center]

Short Update:

We are currently testing the Windows GUI for GShift, a release is pending.

Thanks! When you're done could you please drop a notice in this thread other than in the original post?

As ShiftTeam stated, it works. We'll likely add it to OP tomorrow morning and I'll add an Update post here Smiley
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Short Update:

Thanks! When you're done could you please drop a notice in this thread other than in the original post?

Our tests shows that it works. https://github.com/shiftcurrency/shift-executables/tree/master/shift

There are some minor bugs which will be fixed, nothing serious though.

legendary

growing rapidly!

[/center]

legendary
Short Update:

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

UPDATE MAR 31: TEAM BIO ADDED

growing rapidly!

good update, nice to know that few talented devs taking care of shift. got excited and bought few from market  Smiley looking forward to further development. nice
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
If anybody gets an 'ipc connection' error when opening the new Windows GUI wallet, try this:
- Open the Settings tab (3rd)
- Change \\.\pipe\geth.ipc to \\.\pipe\gshift.ipc
- Hit the Set button
- Then try connecting again using the lower right connection state icon
That's all!

ps. Be sure your gshift daemon is running and synced.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg

UPDATE MAR 31: TEAM BIO ADDED

growing rapidly!

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

you need to delete old recordings to keep only your e-wallet, on page 135 there is a post about my solo mining download pack and go 3 easy steps, if you do not need the address of 2), and rejoice mining

Yeah, thanks psyx80, I have been using your packages and they work well.  Grin

I am in the gshift folder, but what do I delete to remove the corrupt blockchain and re-download the correct one?

Thanks.

I assembled a package for an easy start, as many had and have problems with the launch of production solo + small mod to work with teams in your wallet)
to try to change your option RPC port on the other hand, can help to resolve the situation.

We like your work.. pm us for some bounty Smiley Will have to check the package content though Smiley
Activity: 241

you need to delete old recordings to keep only your e-wallet, on page 135 there is a post about my solo mining download pack and go 3 easy steps, if you do not need the address of 2), and rejoice mining

Yeah, thanks psyx80, I have been using your packages and they work well.  Grin

I am in the gshift folder, but what do I delete to remove the corrupt blockchain and re-download the correct one?

Thanks.

I assembled a package for an easy start, as many had and have problems with the launch of production solo + small mod to work with teams in your wallet)
to try to change your option RPC port on the other hand, can help to resolve the situation.
Activity: 658

Yeah, thanks psyx80, I have been using your packages and they work well.  Grin

Thanks.
Activity: 241
Been solo mining over night, but I seem to be on a fork. My client is 500 blocks behind the explorer, but I am unable to get it to reset.

Any tips?

Activity: 658
Been solo mining over night, but I seem to be on a fork. My client is 500 blocks behind the explorer, but I am unable to get it to reset.

Any tips?
Jump to: