Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 177. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
We are working very hard. Most of it does not even show on github. For me personally(joey) im working 6 hours+ every day since relaunch. The premine is intact since the initial distribution to core members for their work prior to relaunch. We have 2.5M which will last a while. We are working with bleeding edge tech. This means that almost no experience of ethereum core code exists beside what the ethereum dev team has. They are not that positive in sharing their knowledge.

We are working very very hard.

Alas! Unfortunately, things do not happen just by work. I think Shift needs a little more promotion and demonstration of financial interest. In Bittrex has orders for purchase of 12-13 BTC. It is true that it is comparable to interest in LTC there , but LTC has stagnated and is presented in all markets. I think it would not be bad, which does have the free BTC, to show a little more interest.

Thank you for all the hard work! A good product doesn't need promotion, it sells itself..
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
We are working very hard. Most of it does not even show on github. For me personally(joey) im working 6 hours+ every day since relaunch. The premine is intact since the initial distribution to core members for their work prior to relaunch. We have 2.5M which will last a while. We are working with bleeding edge tech. This means that almost no experience of ethereum core code exists beside what the ethereum dev team has. They are not that positive in sharing their knowledge.

Alas! Unfortunately, things do not happen just by work. I think Shift needs a little more promotion and demonstration of financial interest. In Bittrex has orders for purchase of 12-13 BTC. It is true that it is comparable to interest in LTC there , but LTC has stagnated and is presented in all markets. I think it would not be bad, which does have the free BTC, to show a little more interest.
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Very good coin, i can brightly see future -  500k+ marketcap is not even an accomplish but just a start ! Go Go Shift Coin  Smiley Smiley  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Absolutely! SHIFT has $125k market cap right now, this is cheap. Has anyone bothered to look what ZeroNet actually is?

ZeroNet is completely decentralizing internet sites. It even has a domain name system. And if I read that right SHIFT will reward users to run nodes on the network that serve content?

Look at the GitHub page, the devs are working on it already and they have contributed a ton of code already!!!
Activity: 364
news ShiftTeam?

If all goes well we have an update coming later today.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
How to progress with decreasing rewards?

Error searching in testnet.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
How to progress with decreasing rewards?
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

UPDATE APR 05: COINMARKETCAP AND ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY

We are very happy to say that SHIFT relaunched exactly one week ago and as a special birthday present:
Coinmarketcap now displays all the relevant info, including total supply and market capitalization.

This also marks the end for the first step of our roadmap. In case you check our GitHub, you can see that
work on PHANTOM has already begun.

Time to go on  POLONIEX  Cheesy
Bittrex is a nice spot.
let's grow there before entering the POLO rollercoaster Smiley
Activity: 241
Easy step install SOLO mining

https://mega.nz/#!ywgm1ZQD!p_Vq1JAzTFCW0ppDL6YB56mK4YQqNqPBCLsi8FE4cgk

Tuning Wallet_ShiftV2-Easy Use Command

https://mega.nz/#!Xxh0RCZb!N-fDHcgYF6TiydXWSBL4oNaXExQ7POe-VnP5Sam9TgQ

Donate - 0xa292dfcf510a881828df9958e8246dda5aeb36f5    Roll Eyes

Repack - updated wallet 2.4.2
Activity: 94

We are very happy to say that SHIFT relaunched exactly one week ago and as a special birthday present:
Coinmarketcap now displays all the relevant info, including total supply and market capitalization.

This also marks the end for the first step of our roadmap. In case you check our GitHub, you can see that

Time to go on  POLONIEX  Cheesy
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
Peers finds errors but solid after the notorious block.

download wallet 2.4.2

also do a ./gshift removedb, start gshift and let it resync, stop it and then do a ./gshift upgradedb

cant use these commands, so i assume thats linux only?

also your hotfix for windows might be a bit more useful with a file extension , like ".exe" ...

i removed all in datadir except the keystore dir and resynced with the new wallet

Remove the "./" and try again.

sure, thats the first thing i tried:
> gshift removedb
(anonymous): Line 1:8 Unexpected identifier

but doesnt matter, a resync solved it so..   Smiley

download wallet 2.4.2

also do a ./gshift removedb, start gshift and let it resync, stop it and then do a ./gshift upgradedb

also your hotfix for windows might be a bit more useful with a file extension , like ".exe" ...

i removed all in datadir except the keystore dir and resynced with the new wallet

Remove the "./" and try again.

Fixed. Thank you!
Activity: 275
Merit: 104

download wallet 2.4.2

Activity: 48
hope that price don't drop lower than 3000

where have u found such price i wonder Smiley ?

bought @10000 ...
ok, I trust the devs ... just a bit dissapointed

You don't buy a coin that just went up 30x a few days before Wink

Don't worry, SHIFT will go beyond 10k sats!!
Activity: 304

bought @10000 ...
ok, I trust the devs ... just a bit dissapointed
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Jump to: