Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 285. (Read 547569 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Of course I did, why would I get a low hashrate on the pool if i didn't fill in my username correct Wink

I lowered it down to 15 now. Will also try with another GPU - 270x. Thanks guys.
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Sorry, was getting a bit pissed. You guys are doing the best you can.

Okay, this is my .bat with the 280x:

ethminer -G -F http://shift.suprnova.cc:3000/user.rig/18

What more can it be? I'm really pissed about it, because i'm missing out. I've been following this since launch and now i miss coins because of my stupid GPU.

You did change that to your worker name.id correct?
I am pretty sure that's the problem - he did not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

What more can it be? I'm really pissed about it, because i'm missing out. I've been following this since launch and now i miss coins because of my stupid GPU.

./ethminer -G -F http://shift.suprnova.cc:3000/Weblogin.WorkerName/YourHashrateInMH/s

User replaces Weblogin.WorkerName/YourHashrateInMH/s
With there info

Look at the output of the miner for a line saying share is submitted, after that you should see something other than 0 at the pool.
If you only see that the miner gets new work, but no shares get submitted you can try to lower further the share difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1400

You did change that to your worker name.id correct?
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
2 things that need to happen immediately to give this coin a chance:

Burn at least 200k of the premine immediately. A premine that represents MONTHS of mining is killing any value this coin could ever have.

Deposit remaining 50k into a multi-signature or escrow account with 2 or more hero members and define clear bounty payouts. There is NO incentive mining if someone finding a spelling error in the wallet client gets 1000 SFT as bounty (about 2 months of mining at 40 MH/s)

No one have recieved 1000 SHF in bounty. Not even close. The most i have even given so far is 180. We will not by any chance burn 200K. This funds will be distributed by bountys over time, and this have been stated from the beginning. The funds will be held on a multi escrow account in the near future.

I got this PM from Gunther:

"Hi there,

Just a quick question:

Are you trying to scam us all with that huge premine?

Hug,

Gunther"

Sorry Gunther, but we have to answer this. Whatever we say it will probably not be enough. 200 000K will be moved onto a multi escrow account, that means several persons (4) have to accept withdrawals. This currency will distribute 200K by bountys that helps the Shift network grow in terms of, dapps, nodes, marketing, graphics, and core development.

Secondly, what member status you have on bitcointalk says only so much. We would rather trust known public members.

You do realize that 180 SFT is a week's mining for someone with 25 MH/s. If this was paid for a minor bug find we can only assume SFT is worth $0.10 or less, making mining at this point non-profitable.

True, although you must realize that in the beginning of a launch you MUST pay people these amounts to get started within the critical hours. If we fail at launch with things like documentation or that we do not have the time to help out, then everyone would loose on it. The amount of bounty will be adjusted when things have settled. We had a deadline and was not going to fail that one. One more thing, the amount of percentage that the premine will be is decided by holder of shift.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Where can i buy SHIFT?
Until SHF is listed on a exchange, OTC is the only option.
Look at the WTS offers in the altcoin marketplace, or list a WTB offer there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Burn at least 200k of the premine immediately. A premine that represents MONTHS of mining is killing any value this coin could ever have.

Deposit remaining 50k into a multi-signature or escrow account with 2 or more hero members and define clear bounty payouts. There is NO incentive mining if someone finding a spelling error in the wallet client gets 1000 SFT as bounty (about 2 months of mining at 40 MH/s)

No one have recieved 1000 SHF in bounty. Not even close. The most i have even given so far is 180. We will not by any chance burn 200K. This funds will be distributed by bountys over time, and this have been stated from the beginning. The funds will be held on a multi escrow account in the near future.

"Hi there,

Just a quick question:

Hug,

Gunther"

Sorry Gunther, but we have to answer this. Whatever we say it will probably not be enough. 200 000K will be moved onto a multi escrow account, that means several persons (4) have to accept withdrawals. This currency will distribute 200K by bountys that helps the Shift network grow in terms of, dapps, nodes, marketing, graphics, and core development.

Secondly, what member status you have on bitcointalk says only so much. We would rather trust known public members.

You do realize that 180 SFT is a week's mining for someone with 25 MH/s. If this was paid for a minor bug find we can only assume SFT is worth $0.10 or less, making mining at this point non-profitable.
The Shift Team

./ethminer -G -F http://shift.suprnova.cc:3000/Weblogin.WorkerName/YourHashrateInMH/s

User replaces Weblogin.WorkerName/YourHashrateInMH/s
With there info
legendary

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I guess you should describe what exactly are you doing and how. There are plenty of miners on the pool so it works. You are doing something wrong.

legendary
Restarted the miner, still shows 0 on the pool. I'm feeling sick, my vomit is all over the fucking screen because you guys assrape me. I just want to mine!
legendary
Where can i buy SHIFT?
legendary
Just one 280x. I keep getting 5-10 mh/s on suprnova while it should be 23 or something.

Whats your valid / invalid share rate?

Usually it should Match up pretty good with what ethminer says, at least for me my rigs are pretty close. Try to lower the diff a little bit by lowering your hashrate by lets say 5 mh/s to something around 15 or 20

Good question, will check.

Tell pool your est hashrate is 18 MHS. Not every 280x goes 23 MHS.

Changed it, wonder when the pool will show the right hash. Feels like i'm missing out already. Only have 1 coin man  Grin
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

I guess noone expected such big hashpower since beginning.
The Shift Team

"Hi there,

Just a quick question:

Hug,

Gunther"

The Shift Team
i Just woke Up From A DreAM..WHat if SHifTDev was really Vitalik Buterin  Cool

We wish i had his skillz. Even though ,i personally, have been working with this (GNU/Linux/FreeBSD/Programming/Networking) for 13 years, engineering degree and so on im not coming close to genius Vitalik.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
i Just woke Up From A DreAM..WHat if SHifTDev was really Vitalik Buterin  Cool
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Tell pool your est hashrate is 18 MHS. Not every 280x goes 23 MHS.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Just one 280x. I keep getting 5-10 mh/s on suprnova while it should be 23 or something.

Whats your valid / invalid share rate?

Usually it should Match up pretty good with what ethminer says, at least for me my rigs are pretty close. Try to lower the diff a little bit by lowering your hashrate by lets say 5 mh/s to something around 15 or 20
Jump to: