Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 47. (Read 547566 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
very interesting project, hopefully the future of this project can be more successful again, is there any pool to bounty from this project i want to join to introduce it further

It will and no bounty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
very interesting project, hopefully the future of this project can be more successful again, is there any pool to bounty from this project i want to join to introduce it further
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
haha weak fud and all markets fucking got rekt sept. 4/5.

but thanks for the cheap coins sub 30k!

h0ld0r for moonage due soon.  Cool

it regenerates like a smoker lung

someone cry everywhere because she/he sold in the bottom   Cheesy

2 team members who was working the past two months in other projects (not in Shift) are gone, what is the news? people panic selling only

new team members are on the way, more developers for sure and finally real help for core team..

yes I believe we will see 200-300k+ Smiley

FTFY
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It has already gone up since its low's in the 20's. I've missed an opportunity to buy some more for cheap.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

2 team members who was working the past two months in other projects (not in Shift) are gone, what is the news? people panic selling only

new team members are on the way, more developers for sure and finally real help for core team..

yes I believe we will see 100k again soon Smiley

Best time to buy when this much FUD. all the dumpers will FOMO and buy higher. I'm okay with that. LOL
Activity: 468
Merit: 250

yes I believe we will see 100k again soon Smiley
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM

h0ld0r for moonage due soon.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

h0ld0r for moonage due soon.  Cool
Activity: 15
if one or more devs are leaving a project it doesn't mean that the project will die, it will just be delayed a little bit. The important thing is that they are recruiting new devs to fulfill the empty spaces.
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
But the project is strong, and this should not worry long term holders, tomorrow the price will be normal again, and see this like an opportunity for new investors to join the ship Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Pump, dump, FUD, rinse, repeat.
Activity: 458
Please don't spread FUD. People come and go, this is the normal life of a project. We thank Jan and seatrips for their contribution, and we regret that it has to end like this. The main contributors are still working hard on making the new Web a reality, and at least one new dev is getting onboard, which will be announced soon.
Yeh if that post was false information which it seems, the coin has been over sold today and should go back to its fair value.
Activity: 175
So is this end of Shift with half the team resigning today? I had such high hopes for this project but unfortunately the project has had too many setbacks.

That is categorically different than what was said here. Phasing out one or two people over the course of time is nothing. Saying "Half the team resigned today," is an obvious attempt to mislead. The price fell by 33% in a couple of hours which is possibly not a coincidence. It's up to the individual to substantiate the claims of the others but that does not make it less of an offense to openly mislead. Thank you for your information.
Activity: 10
I believe 1 and max of 2 team members left, but they were already phasing out over the past couple of months.  I expect the project to go on as always. 
Activity: 175
If someone said "half the team quit," and there is no merit to that, they should be banned. People that didn't have big icos work hard on their projects and often on shoestring budgets. While I agree that the anonymous team is not my thing, saying half the team resigned is a clear attempt to manipulate price for personal gain...at the expense of others. Conversely, if they can provide credible information, then it won't be an issue.
How do u know that the dev team has quit? I haven't seen any announcement?
Activity: 307
So is this end of Shift with half the team resigning today? I had such high hopes for this project but unfortunately the project has had too many setbacks.

A small setback, but not an "end"
A new team will arise: it's a fantastic project and I am sure lots of Devs would be happy to be part of it!

I think it's time the devs dropped the anonymous mask and faced the world. One thing I have learned is that people don't like to invest on anonymous people. Bitcoin is a rare exception because it was the first coin.

oh absolutely, if this project is to be taken seriously, the devs cannot stay anonymous.
in some ways I agree with the devs leaving/being fired, I dont think devs should be working other projects while they are working on Shift. We need complete dedication.
Activity: 308

A small setback, but not an "end"
A new team will arise: it's a fantastic project and I am sure lots of Devs would be happy to be part of it!

I think it's time the devs dropped the anonymous mask and faced the world. One thing I have learned is that people don't like to invest on anonymous people. Bitcoin is a rare exception because it was the first coin.
Activity: 307
hope they will be aggressive going after new devs
Pages:
Jump to: