Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 66. (Read 547566 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
release on testnet correct?

correct, if i'm right announcement and brand new version for testnet will follow today.

Shift REALLY needs a marketing team
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

correct, if i'm right announcement and brand new version for testnet will follow today.
Activity: 25
Phantom have been released 2 days ago aparently, but there's no public annoncement from dev...

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 1st is long gone, what's the update with launch?
Activity: 10
Anyone have a list of percentages of what each pool shares if voting for them? I can't seem to find anything when searching through this thread and the official pool gives no indication of what % they share with voters. Also, if voting for multiple delegates, does it divide and distribute the voting weight of your balance by how many you select to vote for? Thanks.

there is no list for pool payouts. but you can vote for all pools/delegates as you want, your vote weight isn't changed by that. your vote weight is allways the same per delegate.
Activity: 33
Anyone have a list of percentages of what each pool shares if voting for them? I can't seem to find anything when searching through this thread and the official pool gives no indication of what % they share with voters. Also, if voting for multiple delegates, does it divide and distribute the voting weight of your balance by how many you select to vote for? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
What needs to be done so Poloniex or any other major exchange would list Shift?

Polo needs to have picked up most of the supply on the quiet for serveal months prior, then when a coin with inovation releases the code they have a good chance.

This was cheap for a while, and still is in my opinion. So, we'll see.
Activity: 47
What needs to be done so Poloniex or any other major exchange would list Shift?
Activity: 784
Do i have to leave my PC online and open wallet or how does it work

No, create your own wallet at https://wallet.shiftnrg.org, save your passphrase, send your shift coins from bittrex or whatever to your wallet adress and vote for delegates. please add 2nd. passphase (2fa) to your wallet for best security measures. make sure you dont lose your phrases, otherwise you wont be able to login to your wallet and your coins are lost.

best regards

How do i vote for delegates? Note i haven't created wallet yet so not sure if it's straight forward or not

It's straightforward once you create a wallet. Go to Forging then Delegates and vote.

I voted for 10 delegates, how much time will take to start receiving coins?
Activity: 19

No, create your own wallet at https://wallet.shiftnrg.org, save your passphrase, send your shift coins from bittrex or whatever to your wallet adress and vote for delegates. please add 2nd. passphase (2fa) to your wallet for best security measures. make sure you dont lose your phrases, otherwise you wont be able to login to your wallet and your coins are lost.

best regards

How do i vote for delegates? Note i haven't created wallet yet so not sure if it's straight forward or not

It's straightforward once you create a wallet. Go to Forging then Delegates and vote.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258

best regards

Activity: 810
Merit: 258
I own shift and would like that to happen, but poloniex is not adding any coins right now and i doubt they will add shift anytime soon.
Activity: 14
Shift price holding above $1.70 even though Phantom has not been released yet... That is a good sign Smiley
If polo listing shift, i must say it would be huge, huge and huge.

Phantom + poloniex = to the moon!
Shift price holding above $1.70 even though Phantom has not been released yet... That is a good sign Smiley
If we would reach a 100m mcap in one or two months that would be fantastic let alone seven days, Shift worths is more than 100m mcap but dont forget that things need time... it's better to have a helathy and steady growth.
yes. well said
Activity: 47
If we would reach a 100m mcap in one or two months that would be fantastic let alone seven days, Shift worths is more than 100m mcap but dont forget that things need time... it's better to have a helathy and steady growth.
I see a x5 during the next 7 days.

Soon they will release Phantom in testnet, and if they are so fast like in the last update, very soon it will be in mainnet (last node updates was switch from testnet to mainnet in only 2 days).
X5 sounds good. Smiley

That's only 100M marketcap.
Want more?
legendary
Activity: 1288

Soon they will release Phantom in testnet, and if they are so fast like in the last update, very soon it will be in mainnet (last node updates was switch from testnet to mainnet in only 2 days).
X5 sounds good. Smiley

That's only 100M marketcap.

X5 sounds good. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: