Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SIGN] Signature Chain | Blockchain-based document certification - page 8. (Read 30356 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Hello,
We start the beta testing of our wallet tomorrow.
It is the first customized wallet developed by a Waves token.
Meanwhile, we keep searching different marketing activities that would help SICA grow.
Join us on telegram if you want to be a part of the wallet testing and give us your feedback.
Regards.

All this time and only a waves wallet?
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Hello,
We start the beta testing of our wallet tomorrow.
It is the first customized wallet developed by a Waves token.
Meanwhile, we keep searching different marketing activities that would help SICA grow.
Join us on telegram if you want to be a part of the wallet testing and give us your feedback.
Regards.
Any updates on this? Price has tanked!
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Anybody got an idea of what the current market cap is?

Hello, you can check the marketcap of SICA from the following sites for example :

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/SignatureChain-SICA
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/signaturechain
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
Anybody got an idea of what the current market cap is?
keeping an eye on this. tagged.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I am not a part behind on SiCA project, but I just want to help update here about their progress so far.

the first thing is they have listed on STEX exchange, Honestly this is the first time i hear about that exchange Cheesy

the second interested things is, they have running a Youtube video competition, I think if you guys need more infos, go to their official twitter or join their channel, Telegram and Discord

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
at moment i just joining they airdrop and bought some SICA on waves Dex, I'm actually quite doubtful but just want to try to invest a little money, hope im a lucky guy.
anyways any news about SICA project
surely the price is very small in waves dex, because waves dex isnt large exchanger,
hope you are lucky by buying this SICA token,
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
It all sound good and easy to bring such idea into blockchain, every organization love to have a smooth documentation certification but in reality, how many organizations will easily opt for this method? Before this could happen, i think that project must have work really hard to gain trust, because this involves sensitive and private documents including signatures of key heads, i hope signature chain can succeed in this field and most importantly gain the trust to achieve partnership with some organization.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
This project has actually finished doing PRE ANN. It Can be known from
Airdrop event that has been implemented. Of course, many people already know
with this project from PRE ANN & Airdrop.
I think for the next, maybe it should be really more serious. And my advice is
to be more open in the information to the community that wants to know more.
This will be good, at least the community will know how the conditions are prepared
and the feasibility of this project. who's know, maybe anyone can help and be
interested in ideas and mission of this project.

If necessary, announce transparently regarding changes or reschedule to the new roadmap version.
This is understandable by reason to be aware of the time frame constraints and difficult
conditions at this time. Thus, while waiting for information on improvements in WP and website.
Activity: 62
interesting idea and joining for airdrop hopefully Smiley
the new web is already available
https://www.signature-chain.com/ that is a Sica website right? so we are in Q4, clearly enough

I was wondering if there the 2.00% of airdrop has been distrubuted ? also want to know about that 30% for rewards how it's work?, I mean it's  that for Sica holder
Activity: 4
the new web is already available
at moment i just joining they airdrop and bought some SICA on waves Dex, I'm actually quite doubtful but just want to try to invest a little money, hope im a lucky guy.
anyways any news about SICA project
Waves based token without any technical details even they are in a hurry to dump their tokens on noobs. It seems someone want to make easy money that is the reason he won't reveal the secret who is behind this.
Yeah i know that a little weird, but dude as you see their website still under development, maybe when it realease they will include all information what we want to know more about Sica project, and what the community looking for.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Waves based token without any technical details even they are in a hurry to dump their tokens on noobs. It seems someone want to make easy money that is the reason he won't reveal the secret who is behind this.
Activity: 2
Looks like a very promising project, can’t wait for it to really start making waves. 😉
Activity: 1
Looks like a very promising project. I will keep my eyes on this one.
Activity: 1
SICA is a nice project.....
Waiting for the full potential...
Pages:
Jump to: