Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Signature Campaign #1]Muncoin | Skunk | Masternodes - page 2. (Read 3001 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I received perfectly the payment of the 3rd week of the airdrop !! mcuhas thanks dev !! and a lot of strength to Muncoin !!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Rewards for 3nd week of signature campaign #1 were sent.

THX DEV! Smiley
Activity: 322

Have received the third week signature rewards. Thank you
Sorry, I'll start another signature today.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
Can I join the signatur campaign?

I think the campaign is full, by the way you can check the sheet if you're accepted or not:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H_ier_6qVOPEtULNpLHYwsko0OkA1ihRRu9cdZJpHVk/edit#gid=418713352

I just bought a bulk of this gem coin, I hope once the campaign is over I can make a big profit from it. People in the campaign don't know how to appreciate to hoard.

it seems I'm too late to register this signature campign, maybe next time.
Thank you for your information
Activity: 322
When the third payment for signature campaign

The signature for the third week has not yet been awarded
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
When the third payment for signature campaign
Activity: 161
Merit: 10

I think the campaign is full, by the way you can check the sheet if you're accepted or not:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H_ier_6qVOPEtULNpLHYwsko0OkA1ihRRu9cdZJpHVk/edit#gid=418713352

I just bought a bulk of this gem coin, I hope once the campaign is over I can make a big profit from it. People in the campaign don't know how to appreciate to hoard.

Does that mean no vacancy for newcomers? Besides that, the price of Mun has still stayed cheap currently and I think you can double your profit in the next few days. Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67

Activity: 192
Merit: 3
Activity: 392
I pointed to the airdrop and I hope to be able to enter the 3 and 4 weeks!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
well, my address: MV82BgZscuErhPLyN3Q1SH3szwUw3MHK2G
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Yay, Muncoin is so popular, other coins come here to advertise  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Join RACE Discord channel for updates, bounties and airdrops: https://discord.gg/YAgENBH
What are you doing Witt11? The topic should be a place for discussion about Muncoin project and its signature campaign, not for RACE!
He is crazy maybe?  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Any bounty camping for twitter,facebook and telegram ?
like it is not planned but everything can be
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
 Excellent start, probably the first time I see a finished project where no one asks the developer about exchanges. Interesting algorithm and approach to income from gcd. In any case, I became members of this subscription company and want to wish all of us good luck.
Activity: 476
Merit: 2
Any bounty camping for twitter,facebook and telegram ?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi Dev!
Is there free slot to join the signature campaign?
I think you should fill the form and join this campaign (available slots, I guess). Good luck with MUNcoin project.
Activity: 364
Hi Dev!
Is there free slot to join the signature campaign?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
THX DEV!

Good JOB!!
Pages:
Jump to: