Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Signature Campaign #1]Muncoin | Skunk | Masternodes - page 6. (Read 3001 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15
So, first reward on this Sunday, tomorrow?  Smiley

Yes, you are right )

Is there any way we can see the updated list of the already accepted participants ? You do not mention the number of posts required to receive payment or it should just be signature wearing only?

N.B
Participant lists already posted
% post minimum per week.

I will post the final  list of participants tomorrow straight after 1st payment. To cover personal datas we are not provide a open list.

5 post per week is reqired.

Signature + avatar (or just signature for Jr. Members)
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
So, first reward on this Sunday, tomorrow?  Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
happy to joined the campaign. i think it would be great if any bounty  Grin.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
joined for signature campaign, hope i am in the first 200 participants list. 
Activity: 88
Is there any way we can see the updated list of the already accepted participants ? You do not mention the number of posts required to receive payment or it should just be signature wearing only?

N.B
% post minimum per week.

You just need to have 5 posts in anywhere in week
Activity: 370
Merit: 100

N.B
% post minimum per week.
Activity: 182
Join Signature Campaign
Activity: 191
I found out a error with your wallet. When I copy my address wallet and then paste, so it always show an address : N8ZSAaG2hbLnr4MNXxJnPv2M7FizBQVcBP, I tried to do it again and again but the result is the same. But while my right address wallet is : MTTrqz76Tn6JxsXPSVoJH56ztmnsAsqy1s (I must type by manual). I'm afraid that I have typed wrong my address wallet when I filled up your form (the signature campaign)
Activity: 75
I participated a few day ago with ID bitcointalk : 1671858, but I don't see my ID in participated list of you? Please check it
Activity: 62
Joined. Testing signature.
How many Activity need for "Member".
I see 60, but i have 70 and Im Jr. member....

It look like your post isn't suiable for this topic. You can see your question in "Beginners and Help" section in forum. I know to upgrade to Member you need to have 10 merit
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
So I did not see the answer to my question, where can I see the list of participants?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
How many ppl joined now?i want to know if i am in the first 200 participants,where i can check it?

Now 77/200
Activity: 174
Merit: 150
Hi dev , better move this to the bounty section of altcoin to get more participants. Is it listed in any exchange?
Merit: 1
How many ppl joined now?i want to know if i am in the first 200 participants,where i can check it?
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THE NAZI FUCKING MODERATOR OF THE "Development & Technical" FORUM TO FUCK OF BACK TO 1930's GERMANY AND STOP USING
MADE UP BIAS RULES AND PRIVILEGES TO KEEP CALLING MY POSTS OFF TOPIC OR I WILL TROLL THE FUCKER ACROSS THE INTERNET SO BAN AWAY .

oh sorry OP this was not anything to do with you and I know it's off topic but if you have to lick bums to post here then
the forum is not worth jack shit anyway.

Cry of the soul or a very strong desire to get a ban? Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Great, thank you MunCoin devs! The list looks good to me. When will the first 200 participants get bonuses and what will they be? Will it be only when we get the full 200?

bounties will receive the first 200 participants, will be accrued at the end of each week, starting from 14.02.2018
We will wait with impatience!
Great, thank you MunCoin devs! The list looks good to me. When will the first 200 participants get bonuses and what will they be? Will it be only when we get the full 200?

bounties will receive the first 200 participants, will be accrued at the end of each week, starting from 14.02.2018
Pages:
Jump to: