Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN]|SINOVATE(SIN) |X25X|∞InfinityNodes🔥| I.D.S | Decentralized Cloud 3.0 | - page 62. (Read 22297 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think infinity nodes is something like future in safety and speedy mining.
Any technology will gradually evolve, as well as the cryptocurrency itself, instead of ICO, now IEO, although I couldn’t think about it before
ICO and ICO are still not ways of development, but ways to get funding, which of course is sometimes important for the development of the project, but not always. Many projects have achieved success on their own funding.

Well, of course, you should not rely only on investors, your own investments should also be for the further development of the project.
Activity: 224
Any technology will gradually evolve, as well as the cryptocurrency itself, instead of ICO, now IEO, although I couldn’t think about it before
ICO and ICO are still not ways of development, but ways to get funding, which of course is sometimes important for the development of the project, but not always. Many projects have achieved success on their own funding.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
I am also interested in ability to instal your nodes in Ubuntu ...

No you're not. You're part of a hired bumping service. You will never invest a single ruble into this project.

From the project's white paper:

SINOVATE is aware of the vital role a community serves in supporting the success of a project.

Then they hire professional spammers to create the appearance of interest in their project. LOL. That's funny because they have basically hired their own community.

Speaking of white paper, I found this to be particularly hilarious. This project has plagiarized portions of their white paper, most ironically a portion on "Document Verification."

From the original source:

The Blockchain is a public ledger used to record all the transaction in a decentralized data log rather than a physical ledger or a single database. While blockchain technology was originally used to create cryptocurrencies, Nowadays blockchain is being promoted to different areas like trading, file storage, payment services, identity management, financial exchanges, medical records management, education and more.

Unfortunately, in today’s world, fake documents are epidemic and as most of you know there is no trouble in getting fake documents. As the fake documents precisely look like the originals, it is cumbersome for the layman to identify the real and duplicate. Service providers have to burn through millions to verify the documents of candidates.

From the Sinovate white paper:

4.2 SINOVATE DOCUMENT VERIFICATION S.D.V.
The Blockchain is a public ledger used to record all the transactions in a decentralised data log rather than a physical ledger or a single database. While Blockchain Technology was originally used to create cryptocurrencies, nowadays Blockchain is being promoted to different areas like trading, file storage, payment services, identity management, financial exchanges, medical records management, education and more.

Unfortunately, in today’s world, fake documents are epidemic and as most of you know there is no trouble in obtaining these. As fake documents precisely look like the originals, it is cumbersome for the layman to identify the real and duplicate. Service providers must burn through millions to verify the documents of candidates.

This is jaw-droppingly stupid. Here the project is talking about the importance of document verification and they are producing a plagiarized document to do so!

Finally, I think a lot of the team is bogus. As in they either don't exist or want to remain anonymous because they know that either the project is going to fail or it is an outright scam.

Would you invest in a project that has names like these (full names) for their team members?

Valiant
Pallas
Casey
Austin
Barrystyle

I wouldn't. What a joke.

I can't say this project is a scam but it does share a lot of common features with scam projects (anonymous team members, plagiarized white paper, uses bumping service to promote thread).

If I was a potential investor, I would avoid this project completely. I would much sooner choose something that is more transparent, original, and honest.
Thank you for letting us know to add the reference on the WhitepaperV2Light.
We fixed it and will upload it on our webpage soon.
This is the corrected version.
https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain/SIN-core/releases/download/17.1.0-518396d/SINOVATE._.Whitepaper.V2.Light.pdf

SINOVATE(SIN) formerly SUQA has been around for 9 months with an increasing team and community everyday.

There is nothing wrong in using your own community to spread the word to get bigger and more known.

All of the team members are real and it is surprising that a legendary member like you, don't know who pallas is.

Pallas is a legendary blockchain developer in btctalk especially in btctalk so it is very strange that you have not heard of him.
He is in 2 other projects XCN and Lethean.
This is his btctalk profile link.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pallas-164852

You can make a search in btctalk and find out who pallas is and how long he has been around.
You can also check the old SUQA thread with 112 pages to get some information about what this team has been doing for the last 9 months.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038269.2220

From this tweet or from SIN github you can check out if the developers are active or not.
https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1130808891430887424
https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain

FYI. There is no Valiant, Casey or Austin named members in the team so please do not use made up names.
https://sinovate.io/team/

Thank you

Tamer Dagli

SINOVATE

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

No you're not. You're part of a hired bumping service. You will never invest a single ruble into this project.

From the project's white paper:

SINOVATE is aware of the vital role a community serves in supporting the success of a project.

Then they hire professional spammers to create the appearance of interest in their project. LOL. That's funny because they have basically hired their own community.

Speaking of white paper, I found this to be particularly hilarious. This project has plagiarized portions of their white paper, most ironically a portion on "Document Verification."

From the original source:

The Blockchain is a public ledger used to record all the transaction in a decentralized data log rather than a physical ledger or a single database. While blockchain technology was originally used to create cryptocurrencies, Nowadays blockchain is being promoted to different areas like trading, file storage, payment services, identity management, financial exchanges, medical records management, education and more.

Unfortunately, in today’s world, fake documents are epidemic and as most of you know there is no trouble in getting fake documents. As the fake documents precisely look like the originals, it is cumbersome for the layman to identify the real and duplicate. Service providers have to burn through millions to verify the documents of candidates.

From the Sinovate white paper:

4.2 SINOVATE DOCUMENT VERIFICATION S.D.V.
The Blockchain is a public ledger used to record all the transactions in a decentralised data log rather than a physical ledger or a single database. While Blockchain Technology was originally used to create cryptocurrencies, nowadays Blockchain is being promoted to different areas like trading, file storage, payment services, identity management, financial exchanges, medical records management, education and more.

Unfortunately, in today’s world, fake documents are epidemic and as most of you know there is no trouble in obtaining these. As fake documents precisely look like the originals, it is cumbersome for the layman to identify the real and duplicate. Service providers must burn through millions to verify the documents of candidates.

This is jaw-droppingly stupid. Here the project is talking about the importance of document verification and they are producing a plagiarized document to do so!

Finally, I think a lot of the team is bogus. As in they either don't exist or want to remain anonymous because they know that either the project is going to fail or it is an outright scam.

Would you invest in a project that has names like these (full names) for their team members?

Valiant
Pallas
Casey
Austin
Barrystyle

I wouldn't. What a joke.

I can't say this project is a scam but it does share a lot of common features with scam projects (anonymous team members, plagiarized white paper, uses bumping service to promote thread).

If I was a potential investor, I would avoid this project completely. I would much sooner choose something that is more transparent, original, and honest.
Useful video, now i can do it myself by watching the video, this is the right decision that you release such guides for users
When I tried to download the ESCODEX Exchange web site on my screen, "Running latency checks (5/44 nodes) ..." stuck and nothing happened. How to fix this moment?
Try another browser, it happens.
By the way, yes, even such trivial errors can be in the browser, it was not the first time that he had problems with it, but it helped me. Smiley
Also sometimes it helps to select the node manually, automatic does not always work correctly.

If there are any problems, then choose a node for yourself in manual mode, I think there will be no problems
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Any chance I can run a node using Ubuntu minimal 16.04?
Activity: 294
Activity: 182
I am new inthe topic of mining, the first time I hear about infinity nodes, is this the only and unique project that uses this type of node or are there more projects?
Activity: 224
When I tried to download the ESCODEX Exchange web site on my screen, "Running latency checks (5/44 nodes) ..." stuck and nothing happened. How to fix this moment?
By the way, yes, even such trivial errors can be in the browser, it was not the first time that he had problems with it, but it helped me. Smiley
Also sometimes it helps to select the node manually, automatic does not always work correctly.

http://zpool.ca/Fee only: 1.15% or less
BTC payouts are processed once a day for balances above 0.0025
Payouts for all other currencies are made automatically every 4 hours for balances above 0.05 and balances more than 0.0125 are included in one of the payouts each day.

- Sample configurations -
To mine and get paid in SIN:
Code:
-a x25x -o stratum+tcp://x25x.mine.zpool.ca:3423 -u SIN_ADDRESS -p c=SIN,zap=SIN

Exchange to BTC:
Code:
-a x25x -o stratum+tcp://x25x.mine.zpool.ca:3423 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p c=BTC
Exchange to BTC but mine only SIN:
Code:
-a x25x -o stratum+tcp://x25x.mine.zpool.ca:3423 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p c=BTC,zap=SIN

All of our ports are NiceHash friendly, no need to specify any extra details

We also provide stratum servers in:
Europe:
Code:
x25x.eu.mine.zpool.ca:3423
South East Asia:
Code:
x25x.sea.mine.zpool.ca:3423
Japan:
Code:
x25x.jp.mine.zpool.ca:3423

Need hashpower? zpool’s sister provides hash rental services: http://hashtap.ca/

==============================

Support: https://discord.gg/n45n6Jj
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_zpool_
After we mine coins in pool, what is withdrawal fee to withdraw coins to another wallet?
This does not mean that the project is scam, disable the antivirus and try to run the wallet from under the administrator profile.
You need to try a variety of options, it may just be that the wallet is not yet officially and therefore there are suspicions
Yes, it is possible that it is wrong to say that the project is scam only through the fact that the wallet issues errors is not correct. I know many very serious projects, when installing their wallet, the firewall and antivirus blocked the installation.
You just need a little more time to fully understand whether the project is working. I understand people who have ceased to trust, there are a lot of scam projects on the market
are the people who burnt coins are real believers? If they risk that much it means they will not sell for a year? This can create enormous buy pressure because of the interest.

But there will be very few such people who will keep their coins on the wallet for so long, usually all sell them almost immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: