Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN]|SINOVATE(SIN) |X25X|∞InfinityNodes🔥| I.D.S | Decentralized Cloud 3.0 | - page 59. (Read 22300 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Selam sinovate cüzdan dan neden gönderim yapılmıyor 2 gündür deniyorum sürekli hata alıyorum son sürüm yüklü yardımcı olabilecek varmı ?
copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
copper member
copper member
copper member
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
I see loads of github updates.

What good stuff is coming guys?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Not just vacation. Maybe this man could use a visit from a doctor. Although maybe he just likes to talk and in this way finds its interlocutors
 Roll Eyes

Nice use of Google Translate, really, I actually had to look that word up to see what it meant. Stop clogging the forum with spam.
Activity: 1
Very promising project. Innovation in action. Many technological innovations in the plans of the team.
legendary
i m older than you at bctalk and first time i see a legendary so stupid like you.

My registration date: 4/19/2014
Your registration date: 5/13/2014

Last time I checked April came before May.
Check. You know the months April and May keep learning Smiley

Here's a calendar for you to study Newbie. Learn it well before you start posting again.

The SINOVATE Legal Paper is due for release shortly after the publication of this article....

That will open a lot of doors for SINOVATE!
Activity: 2
Hello ,
I would like to send coins from my sin wallet to coinexchange. I succeeded for very small amounts (1-2 sin) but not for larger ones. The creation of the transaction always fails.

What can I do ?
Thanks

try this: https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain/SIN-core/releases/download/17.1.0-518396d/guideforoldSUQAcoinsconflict.pdf

Great ! Thanks a lot
legendary
i m older than you at bctalk and first time i see a legendary so stupid like you.

My registration date: 4/19/2014
Your registration date: 5/13/2014

Last time I checked April came before May.
copper member
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Hello ,
I would like to send coins from my sin wallet to coinexchange. I succeeded for very small amounts (1-2 sin) but not for larger ones. The creation of the transaction always fails.

What can I do ?
Thanks

try this: https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain/SIN-core/releases/download/17.1.0-518396d/guideforoldSUQAcoinsconflict.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: