Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKELR] SkeletonRevive - Masternodes Swap - page 3. (Read 30590 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Hi guys, I'm going to put a first buy order on YADE Smiley
Thank you in advance for your contribution MAINCONCEPT Smiley

SKLR Masternode and POS works well, it was just missing an exchange, an explorer, a website and a community around .... We now have an exchange, soon to explore, the website and the community will naturally follow I hope.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
I am working on a new block explorer for SkeletonRevive, should be up soon.

is there any positive news about the new development team for this project?

No clue, I'm not a dev, I just want to support this project with a working blockchain explorer.

Would be great if a new dev or dev team would pick this coin and develop it further.

On the other hand, POS and masternodes just working fine, the network has currently 30 wallet nodes and 49 masternodes online.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

is there any positive news about the new development team for this project?

OH nice  Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
SELLING 1 SKLR MN for 0.2 btc  ( 30k skelr)
Wish you luck guys! I believe in your idea! Smiley
which idea Huh tell me i wanna beleave in also ....?
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Wish you luck guys! I believe in your idea! Smiley
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
waiting coinsmarket enable withdraw
Hello

We are proud to say we're opening our services at www.yade.io
www.yade.io is a crypto-currencies exchange, build by crypto-enthusiasts. We want to revolution exchanges world.
That's why we decided to fix our fees at 0.01% (make and take orders) and WE WON'T RAISE IT UP. We want to change game rules !

We have a strong roadmap, a lot of projects and evolution axes for yade.io. Please have a look at our detailled roadmap (we will post it on an official OP on the forum, in the next few days and update the thread here)

We support SKLR and we propose the following pairs : BTC/SKLR , LTC/SKLR , DOGE/SKLR

Deposit seems to work, but no liquidity at all.

In my opinion you need a proper introduction with a announcement post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0
Skeleton staking and masternode working well,  maybe takeover community with new explorer, new decentralized exchange as CryptoBridge, new website
and find new DEV for update wallet
Hello

www.yade.io is a crypto-currencies exchange, build by crypto-enthusiasts. We want to revolution exchanges world.
That's why we decided to fix our fees at 0.01% (make and take orders) and WE WON'T RAISE IT UP. We want to change game rules !

We have a strong roadmap, a lot of projects and evolution axes for yade.io. Please have a look at our detailled roadmap (we will post it on an official OP on the forum, in the next few days and update the thread here)

We support SKLR and we propose the following pairs : BTC/SKLR , LTC/SKLR , DOGE/SKLR

weird introduction....

who are you guys...?? please introduce yourself properly...
Activity: 208
Merit: 11
Hello

do you have an anounc. thread of your service?
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello

Yes, sure, the DEV is gone.
Maybe one day, a community will take this piece back ...
The wallet, the POS system and Masternode work well on this piece.
it's very disappointing that the developer forgot about the project(

i don't think the dev forgot.

if you read this thread from the begining, you will see that quite a few of us, including myself, thought this dev was going to take the skel and run.

to sum it up, he hijacked my coin, rebranded it as skel2, listed it at a crappy exchange, convinced all of you to give him skel to exchange for skel2 and then he took off.

i would be very surprised if he returned. maybe he is waiting for nova to open up so people can deposit and buy more skel to give him.

2x suckers.

lets assume your right , what is he gonna do with old skel??? its worthless also ....

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

i don't think the dev forgot.

if you read this thread from the begining, you will see that quite a few of us, including myself, thought this dev was going to take the skel and run.

to sum it up, he hijacked my coin, rebranded it as skel2, listed it at a crappy exchange, convinced all of you to give him skel to exchange for skel2 and then he took off.

i would be very surprised if he returned. maybe he is waiting for nova to open up so people can deposit and buy more skel to give him.

2x suckers.

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
so since coinsmarket is down, no more exchange right?

It's a shame when it really needs.
Activity: 210
Other people I have talked to have run into the exact same problem as well. After installing the wallet it stays on zero connections no matter what you do. Has this coin become dead?

No problems here, have my wallet open for the last 3 months - all in sync.

Here is my peer list:

"addr" : "13.81.244.88:33220",
        "addr" : "108.61.151.131:33220",
        "addr" : "5.9.13.72:33220",
        "addr" : "[2001:0:9d38:90d7:206c:19eb:adb5:60fc]:9910",
        "addr" : "13.93.11.192:33220",
        "addr" : "13.80.9.196:33220",
        "addr" : "[2001:0:4137:9e76:1422:a8b:2286:36a6]:33220",
        "addr" : "52.174.147.46:33220",
        "addr" : "104.197.134.84:60026",
        "addr" : "[2001:0:9d38:90d7:82f:1334:f2a0:56b4]:9910",
        "addr" : "36.55.238.185:33220",