Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKELR] SkeletonRevive - Masternodes Swap - page 10. (Read 30590 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 12
Dev i do not receive My coins from http://yiimp.poolofd32th.club
Can you check what the hell are going on there? and i wanna back my COINS
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
we need more exchages considering that the novaexchange will close in December ....
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
GUYSSS HELPPP!!! Cant Buy coins from NOVA EXCH. Coz there registration CLOSE. HOW I CAN GET COINS THEN?
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
What is happening with SKELR coins that were not swapped after the swap period is over?

Do you send those coins then to a burn address?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Received all my coins in SKELR. This project is legit. Thanks to dev.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
This coin need an exchange asap. Since you really cant compare the price of the old coin at nova, we currently dont know the value of SKELR..
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
What happened to all the info on mnrank.com ?

Showing zero's for everything?

Maybe they need to be updated with some correct info? It has number of nodes, but price and ROI is showing nothing.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
gv dev some times, he is a human that need sleep too
Still waiting for my coins but I'm sure he'll send it Smiley
Activity: 72
Where is my coins? Cry
Thanks! Coins received. MN works perfectly.
Activity: 161
Hi DEV
How many total coin?

You mean for the masternode? it is 30,000 coins for masternode!
Activity: 14
Hi DEV
How many total coin?
Got my SKEL and ready for swap. Sent you a message dev. Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Hi DEV,
When Swap is finish ?
if I understand correctly, after the end of Swap there will be a listing request at Yobit?
and only about 6 million Coin circulating?
Looks well. It's worth trying right now. I'll be getting my coins and send to you dev. Will send a PM when it's done.
How long does it take to get any reward by these masternodes? My MN is up and running for about 20 hours!

Have you enabled the port inbound and outbound on your router/firewall? I use port 60026

I use port 23230. I did not enable it, but the status do say "Masternode is Running" does that mean, it is not doing anything since i am not getting any rewards?

it is running but  u need to enable on router/firewall.. I just set up my third and got rewards instantly after allowing port in firewall with my VPS service. My home PC just needed it allowed in router Smiley

all 3 running smoothly now

do you think, this setting is good enough? port triggering.

Activity: 300
Merit: 93
How to swap the coin? thanks.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
How long does it take to get any reward by these masternodes? My MN is up and running for about 20 hours!

Have you enabled the port inbound and outbound on your router/firewall? I use port 60026

I use port 23230. I did not enable it, but the status do say "Masternode is Running" does that mean, it is not doing anything since i am not getting any rewards?

it is running but  u need to enable on router/firewall.. I just set up my third and got rewards instantly after allowing port in firewall with my VPS service. My home PC just needed it allowed in router Smiley

all 3 running smoothly now

Pages:
Jump to: