Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKULL] ☠ SkullCoin | in-Game Treasure Hunt | PoQ - page 24. (Read 61171 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 104
I am trying to get a better understanding of how his works

I made a counterpart wallet with the 12 word seed and everything, it gives me one address which appears to be a btc address cus it starts with a 1

So, I ascertain I send btc directly to that address, which I have control over, and then from the counterpart wallet, send .084 to the presage address? And that is for 50,000 skull but where do the skull go? There is no skull address or wallet in the counterpart wallet only a btc and xcp wallets

This is the first time I have used counterpart and I am only doing i because skull coin looks cool as fuck I can't believe this thread has only 7 pages lulz I feel lucky to be getting 50,000 for less than a .1

I just don' understand how the skull coins will actually be received.

Also, there is an address in the presage that has 84% of the coins, that is the address that holds the presale? Remaining coins not sold in presale will be destroyed?

---

Thank you for the great question. I'm sure that everyone has this question at some point.

You have it exactly right. There is no skull address. "SKULLCOIN" is a layer on top of the bitcoin blockchain(highly secure). You will get skullcoins at the same "BTC" address that is in your "CounterWallet". Because it is on the bitcoin blockchain you could even use a desktop wallet like "Armory" to store your "SkullCoin"(you would need specific instructions that can be found in the SkullCoin FaQ post on Reddit to do that correctly).

Yes, that is the presale address(84% of the coins). Remaining coins will be destroyed if terms are met. It all depends on how much support we get. The extra coins may end up on a central exchange. With CounterParty you don't have to worry about me dumping the coins on holders, so you can rest assured of that. Everything is transparent and I will do what the majority of coin holders want me to do because they own the majority of shares. Any shares that I keep will be bought myself.

Keep with the great questions.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I am trying to get a better understanding of how his works

I made a counterpart wallet with the 12 word seed and everything, it gives me one address which appears to be a btc address cus it starts with a 1

So, I ascertain I send btc directly to that address, which I have control over, and then from the counterpart wallet, send .084 to the presage address? And that is for 50,000 skull but where do the skull go? There is no skull address or wallet in the counterpart wallet only a btc and xcp wallets

This is the first time I have used counterpart and I am only doing i because skull coin looks cool as fuck I can't believe this thread has only 7 pages lulz I feel lucky to be getting 50,000 for less than a .1

I just don' understand how the skull coins will actually be received.

Also, there is an address in the presage that has 84% of the coins, that is the address that holds the presale? Remaining coins not sold in presale will be destroyed?
Activity: 342
thats a good idea, spamming the thread with addresses could get us in trouble

pls dont do ninja launch, would be nice if we could go by the timer  Smiley

Treasure Hunt Begins... 8/30/2014
If you try logging into your "CounterWallet" and get an error, Don't Be Alarmed!

That just means they are probably doing hot updates (which they have been doing).

--

Also, there is a link to a page where we can post "found addresses" and "treasure keys" at the top of op [ANN].

I'm not sure if it's ok or not to post addresses on here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Mmmm... nice
I buy
Im ready to play Roll Eyes

I could do a surprise ninja launch because I'm almost finished(I should prob wait until Sat though). The hardest thing I have left to do is fund the 41 addresses.

The extra time was really needed to figure out some good hiding spots and test the game more.

I also put in some extra security mechanisms from cheaters and hackers that I can't talk about.

Activity: 294
Looks fun, I will play =)
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
Im ready to play Roll Eyes
I'll show some video of "Treasure Keys" this week. I have a name and ideas for my next game/map "Temple of Skulls".
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Hmm.. This seems like a very unique idea im in...altho im broke so i cant afford a buy in im with ya in spirit lol

Thanks.

Involvement and participation is almost as good as money.

If you can help with good Ideas or "Building Games & Fun Maps" you would be very valuable to "SkullCoin".

---

My internet is still very slow. I don't think it was the "Modem" at all. I think the "Router" needs replaced. I can't even stream Roblox games its so slow. This is unexpected and going to cause a launch delay until next week, Saturday. Stuff happens that is not under my control. Sorry for anyone anticipating a lunch this weekend. Launching during the week does not fit my schedule.

Take all the time you need.
But The bottom line - you didn't deliver, please send me back my BTC.
I will decide if investing is a good idea b4 launch.

Sent you PM.

If we don't lunch next weekend I will refund you.
Activity: 341
Hmm.. This seems like a very unique idea im in...altho im broke so i cant afford a buy in im with ya in spirit lol

Thanks.

If you can help with good Ideas or "Building Games & Fun Maps" you would be very valuable to "SkullCoin".

---

My internet is still very slow. I don't think it was the "Modem" at all. I think the "Router" needs replaced. I can't even stream Roblox games its so slow. This is unexpected and going to cause a launch delay until next week, Saturday. Stuff happens that is not under my control. Sorry for anyone anticipating a lunch this weekend. Launching during the week does not fit my schedule.

Take all the time you need.
But The bottom line - you didn't deliver, please send me back my BTC.
I will decide if investing is a good idea b4 launch.

Sent you PM.

Thanks.

---

Activity: 342
got my give away skulls Smiley

how can i get some give away?

you can post your counterwallet address on reddit to get 200 skullcoins

for reference...
We can't do GIVEAWAYS here but we can on REDDIT.

200 SKULL - Just Post Your Address - This will give you a chance to test the Counterwallet out
http://www.reddit.com/r/SkullCoin/comments/2des8t/skullcoin_giveaway/
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
what program are you using to create the game?

Roblox Studio
Install it and check it out. It has a great beginner toolset and it's powerful enough to do almost anything you want with 'Scripts".
how to join treasure hunt  Huh

I lost a lot of time today, but i will be working all night and day to try and stay on schedule for "Sunday" launch. (Countdown updated)
I tried to sell a skullcoin to test out counterwallet, and its taken over 3 days. I matched the highest buy price so it should have sold immediately.  When after 3 days it did not sell even though the buy price was the same or higher than the coin I was trying to sell. When it did not sell, I cancelled my sell order to try again, and now its been listed as "escrow" in my balance. Its been escrow for 2 days now.
Is it normally this slow??

Hold off on selling on the DEx until after launch unless you are just testing things out. Building a liquid market in a decentralized exchange is no going to be easy or happen overnight.
For now most people are going to buy direct.
I would love to by some but not good with counterparty wallets, anyway to buy  some direct?

Sure you can buy direct. Instructions are posted in the OP...

Buying "SkullCoin" with "BTC'

Option #1
Send the "BTC" to the PreSale address: 1FFGwHsQsqTKjLfz3Tx4nf7gv1MDTq1BT
Send from your "CounterWallet" and we will send "SkullCoin" back to the address the "BTC" came from.

List of Current PreSale Holders

---

An update to "BTC" transactions in CounterWallet is in the works. This should make buying and selling with "BTC" easier.
Your not going to believe this but my Cable Modem went out today and I had to go and buy a new one.

I have been without internet on an important day. The heat in the Mid West is 100 degrees all of a sudden, it has been nice weather up until now.

I'm back and will check messages and reply when I get caught up.
Pages:
Jump to: