Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKULL] ☠ SkullCoin | in-Game Treasure Hunt | PoQ - page 29. (Read 61171 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Looks interesting, I'm going to keep watching this one
Activity: 126
Merit: 104
Well IPO/Pre-sales have been pretty successful the past 2 weeks. Can you show us more screenshots of the game? I took a chance and threw down an order for 136,000 SKULL how long till this gets filled roughly?
Anyway hopefully all your plans come through I hate throwing away money Smiley Keep us posted.

I will put up more sell orders tonight.

I can make a quick video of the game but release is just around the corner. I will post a screenshot tonight of ingame footage.

I still need to finish off a remaining section of the game and do more testing/glitch/bug fixes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Very interesting! Good luck with this project!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
seems good will keep eye on the coin to see its development after launch.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Sounds great. I am ready for the hunt
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Interesting concept, will definitely take part in the Skull hunt  Grin
Will you be releasing a wallet for Skullcoin at launch or will we keep using Counterwallet? Just wondering where we gonna send the coins we find in the game.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well IPO/Pre-sales have been pretty successful the past 2 weeks. Can you show us more screenshots of the game? I took a chance and threw down an order for 136,000 SKULL how long till this gets filled roughly?
Anyway hopefully all your plans come through I hate throwing away money Smiley Keep us posted.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Looks like I got a trip to the skull island. Watching for it. Cool
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
good coin, i love it
seems intresting ,why no people here

Gives me more time to work on Skull Island...

seems intresting ,why no people here
How does the presale work?

Update ...
I may need to setup XCP/SkullCoin so hold off on purchases with BTC for now(more testing needed).

If you want to test a buy with BTC. Purchase Skullcoin with BTC and leave your Counterwallet open until it goes through(~6 blocks). If you close your wallet or refresh, it will mess up the escrow and state pending(~20 blocks).

---

1.) Setup your wallet
https://counterwallet.co/

2.) a. Click on Exchange/Markets(top left menu).
b. Under "Token 1"(top right) type in "skullcoin"(under "Select Another pair")(if it says doesn't exist?, type "sku" and select it from the drop down menu and it will show up)
c. Select BTC under "Token 2" (you are buying SkullCoin with BTC)

3.) All of the "SkullCoin" sell orders will show near the bottom left. You can type in the amount you wish to buy under "Buy SKULLCOIN".

4.) The Bitcoin Address that you use to purchase "SKULLCOIN" from(inside your counterwallet) is the same address that your "SkullCoins" will be sent to. After 10min your SKULLCOINS will show up in your wallet.

I will issue (10,000 SKULL), (50,000 SKULL), (200,000 SKULL), (500,000 SKULL) lots from the (10,000,000 SKULL) PreSale.
If you want to purchase coins off exchange, for some reason(message me and I will make it as easy as possible).
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
How does the presale work?
If the Devs work hard and everything works well, i have a strange feeling that this could actually turn out to be very good.

All the very best with this, unique idea!

Has anyone downloaded the wallet and tested it?
(dont want this to turn out to be a reverse treasure hunt  Shocked )

The wallet is very safe. It is "CounterWallet" by "CounterParty". You need to read up on CounterParty & CounterWallet and how it works(there are videos). Once you use "CounterParty" and the "CounterWallet" im sure you will be as impressed as I was. You just need to try something new.

https://www.counterparty.co/about/

I'm not hosting any wallets or games so there is no way you can ever download a virus from this coin(Skullcoin).
Activity: 168
If the Devs work hard and everything works well, i have a strange feeling that this could actually turn out to be very good.

All the very best with this, unique idea!

Has anyone downloaded the wallet and tested it?
(dont want this to turn out to be a reverse treasure hunt  Shocked )
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
Good luck
Is the game built inside wallet and does it uses flash?

No it's not inwallet.

It's a in-browser muliti-player game hosted on Roblox servers. No need to download the game and risk getting a virus.

All you need is a computer with a decent GPU(even some onboard graphics computers can run this game, it's very lite 780kb(all textures are streamed from cloud servers).

I will issue a "Game Pass" so that only players from here will have access. The game also has chat built in.

5-10 players per server so that it's not too crowded and the game stays smooth.

Future Treasure Hunts may be done on other game platforms. We are not restricted.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Is the game built inside wallet and does it uses flash?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Looks interesting..
Activity: 196
cant wait to glitch out of skull island Cool
Pages:
Jump to: