Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKULL] ☠ SkullCoin | in-Game Treasure Hunt | PoQ - page 5. (Read 61171 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
ok cool. I'm doing some mining of different coins this week, but I'll throw a few hashes at it sometime this week again. keep up the great work.
Activity: 126
Merit: 104
Did you send out mining payouts? just curious. my balance is the same from the previous week. This is smobert in game. Looking forward to the next game and I hope you won't get discouraged by the turnouts but you're providing a lot of fun to those that show up each week. If you keep it up I think the snowball rolling down the hill is going to turn into an avalanche Smiley I wish I knew anything about coding so I could help you out a bit but I only know how to play games not make em Wink My twitter handle is @coins4h2o and I'm always happy to retweet when you make announcements. see you on Saturday I hope.

Thanks for the courteous words. I held back on payouts to see if anyone noticed. If I don't need to send them every week I would prefer to send them every two weeks because it's all manual calculations right now.

I made a snapshot last Saturday of the F@H points, so I'm still keeping accurate accounting.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Did you send out mining payouts? just curious. my balance is the same from the previous week. This is smobert in game. Looking forward to the next game and I hope you won't get discouraged by the turnouts but you're providing a lot of fun to those that show up each week. If you keep it up I think the snowball rolling down the hill is going to turn into an avalanche Smiley I wish I knew anything about coding so I could help you out a bit but I only know how to play games not make em Wink My twitter handle is @coins4h2o and I'm always happy to retweet when you make announcements. see you on Saturday I hope.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
good job,I am playing now
Wow, the new map is ridiculously huge! We'll actually need to use the cars this time  Tongue

haha ya, it will be another human placed skullquest map
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Wow, the new map is ridiculously huge! We'll actually need to use the cars this time  Tongue
New Game is Available for Testing..

SC Tōkən City Beach

Play . | http://www.roblox.com/SC-T%C5%8Dk%C9%99n-City-Beach-place?id=181460580
Not released yet

I have another game in the works. Last week was really fun, but we are all regulars, no new people are joining. No growth.

CounterParty and assets are going to get really popular next year. It might be a good idea to stay on it. Plus, I found a way to bring down the transfer costs a bit.

If we switch to Dogeparty now we will lose our exchange. I'm looking for a way to have the best of both worlds(CP and DP). Maybe a new Dogeparty token that is interchangeable with CP SKUL one time and then the CP SKUL is destroyed. Essentially you can convert your CP coins to DP coins and the CP coins will be destroyed keeping the amount of SKUL in circulation unchanged. Once they are converted you are free to exchange them back to CP coins anytime you can find a buyer/seller.

This kind of integration is time consuming and we aren't getting the participation that makes me want to spend too much time on the coin, but I will do what's possible.

Alright, thanks for the reply! I will be spreading the news to friends on my end (hopefully we can get more people playing).

Update: Followed your tutorial for unspent outputs and claimed back about 5 cents worth of btc - it seems to work.

I got back ~$10 on 360 transactions. 360 x 13cents each in btc fees = $46 (almost ~25% reduction in fees)
credit to dexX7 for the tut http://imgur.com/a/YWKaV

I have another game in the works. Last week was really fun, but we are all regulars, no new people are joining. No growth.

CounterParty and assets are going to get really popular next year. It might be a good idea to stay on it. Plus, I found a way to bring down the transfer costs a bit.

If we switch to Dogeparty now we will lose our exchange. I'm looking for a way to have the best of both worlds(CP and DP). Maybe a new Dogeparty token that is interchangeable with CP SKUL one time and then the CP SKUL is destroyed. Essentially you can convert your CP coins to DP coins and the CP coins will be destroyed keeping the amount of SKUL in circulation unchanged. Once they are converted you are free to exchange them back to CP coins anytime you can find a buyer/seller.

This kind of integration is time consuming and we aren't getting the participation that makes me want to spend too much time on the coin, but I will do what's possible.

Alright, thanks for the reply! I will be spreading the news to friends on my end (hopefully we can get more people playing).

Update: Followed your tutorial for unspent outputs and claimed back about 5 cents worth of btc - it seems to work.
Skull, will we have another Roblox treasure hunt sometime?  Smiley
Also, any info on the switch to dogeparty?

Skull, will we have another Roblox treasure hunt sometime?  Smiley
Also, any info on the switch to dogeparty?
We have gotten a small amount of volume on(they linked it a few days ago)
https://masterxchange.com/market.php?currency=xcpskul

..but

the data still does not show up on CoinMKTcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/views/all/

---

Mining payouts are late, but i will send them out asap(still manual calculation)
If no one cares when payouts occur. I will do payouts every 2 weeks.
VOIDspace
Interesting game that integrates dogecoin into a game. (Kickstarted)
http://startonate.appspot.com/new/index.jsp

Using bitcoin in games
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ifwop/please_devs_use_bitcoin_in_games/
I will check this out(PM) thx.

I didn't want a check button because I was thinking it makes it too easy.

I'm still morphing the game. I just came up with the idea last night.

The idea is to sell the "Bitcoin Puzzle Game Cards" for SKULLCOIN. Like a raffle. 100 forsale @ $10(in SKUL) each. One of them has ~$100-$250 in BTC on it(specifics not figured out yet). 2nd, third, & 4th winnings, but all of them have at-least a small amount on them.

The idea is still mending. Only selling for SkullCoin so it can be used to buy games and a chance to win a large amount relative to initial investment.
Maybe you forgot that it was a mini key?

Hmm... I checked all the keys offline by running SHA(key+"?") starts with "00" as specified on https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mini_private_key_format

On the website, if you plug your key in and run CheckClick(), does it show it is an acceptable answer?

Update:
Here's a quick port of the Java brute force into a Javascript website. If you want to take a look, it will lag your browser but gives the same output.
*removed*

Final Update:
The hashes within the page turned out not to be the right ones to check the puzzle, resulting in the output to be incorrect. The answer should be found via trying each possibility instead of calling the CheckClick() method.
Cool I like that!

Solving the puzzle may require the same amount of effort as a brute force hack of the private key so it evens out.

Its a possibility  Smiley. You can also patch their code by replacing the HashWord function with SHA256 provided by Crypto-JS. There would be no hash collisions then. Just to give an idea on the difficulty, it took about <10 seconds to solve all addresses via a Java program running on a CPU.

Edit:
I bruteforced all possible hash collisions with hash 35431 over characters 48-123 (0-9, alphabet, + some extra) and none of them appear to be valid private keys. Are you sure its updated?

Let me test it again. I had some trouble with removing auto capitals and lowercase in css and javascript, but i think i got it fixed.

Yes it works for me here..
http://168.63.100.104/bitcoinkey/decryptkey.html

Maybe you forgot that it was a mini key? Make sure you are using the updated link ..
https://993ecfe0a9cc8c3f00250d3732a2de41969bac4e.googledrive.com/host/0B9INI0mpJgeTQ3JaSl9tbVg1Z0U/

-PMed you-
Cool I like that!

Solving the puzzle may require the same amount of effort as a brute force hack of the private key so it evens out.

Its a possibility  Smiley. You can also patch their code by replacing the HashWord function with SHA256 provided by Crypto-JS. There would be no hash collisions then. Just to give an idea on the difficulty, it took about <10 seconds to solve all addresses via a Java program running on a CPU.

Edit:
I bruteforced all possible hash collisions with hash 35431 over characters 48-123 (0-9, alphabet, + some extra) and none of them appear to be valid private keys. Are you sure its updated?
Pages:
Jump to: