Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKUNKHASH] Magnatum - Signatum Fork - Unique Feature - Bounty 2 On - page 32. (Read 70761 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh
Wallet totally ignores the "-datadir=MY_CUSTOM_DIR" parameter.
Any chance to get this one fixed please?
I'd like wallet that installed into and used some other drive but default C: .../Roaming/ .......
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Website uses the same template than signatum lol
Looks like a fork from the ex "great community leader" team that was fired from signatum
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Premine~SkAMhash

SLEAZE!!!
Merit: 101
That poor-english-translated ANN sounds like bonsaicoin or signatum classic...
Same guy/team ?
also :
proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
is pretty funny for a PoW coin
I would not trust this, the main Dev is a newbie who joined today, and his first message was "how to buy?" on a post selling hero or full member accounts, so already off the bat they where looking to deceive the community

by purchasing a long registered hero or full member account to gain trust. for all we know this could be Crowetic and his goons looking for a cash grab and to further disrupt the skunkhash/signatum name by association.

Until the dev team reveal themselves, or any previous projects, I suggest all approach with extreme caution.

Not to gain trust, and just to be able to post images. I wanted full member, not a hero.

Ok, I can appreciate that answer, a word of advice would be to reveal yourself and the dev team to the community, as well as any previous projects, especially as you have pre-mined.

Activity: 70
I would not trust this, the main Dev is a newbie who joined today, and his first message was "how to buy?" on a post selling hero or full member accounts, so already off the bat they where looking to deceive the community

by purchasing a long registered hero or full member account to gain trust. for all we know this could be Crowetic and his goons looking for a cash grab and to further disrupt the skunkhash/signatum name by association.

Until the dev team reveal themselves, or any previous projects, I suggest all approach with extreme caution.

Not to gain trust, and just to be able to post images. I wanted full member, not a hero.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
High premine. No devs info. Looks kind of fishy.

No thanks.
Wallet has been updated with users nodes. If you still have connectivity problems, please redownload.
Activity: 140
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
errr..... coin announced today ... start syncing new wallet .. blocks 6 weeks behind .... wtf
mb its lags

what that even mean ..... newbie user sticking up for the copin .. newbie user dev who wont reveal identity .. obviusly a bit of a sly pre mine going on here .. i tend to have a lotta faith in coins ocminer lists on his bpool but tell me why i should have any faith ina coin when there is shadey 6 weeks behind on blocks from day 1 ........

Friend, maybe this is just a bug of the program, because all of the synchronization went for 6 days, maybe it's a small network glitch

MAYBE?Huh?   sorry not convinced mate lol
Unfortunately, even the installation and launch of a wallet on another device showed 6 days, not weeks...

fair enough if thats true...... but even 6 days of mining privately is unacceptable to be honest in my personal opinion ... you can say it was for testing blabla . got me ampped for a second seeing this coin but alas lol

You can check it by block number, its only 11000. Premine was 10 days. No special blocks as you can see in source code.

thanks for the reply^^ , well i hope ur aware it said 6 weeks behind for me ... u might wanna fix that .. 6 weeks .. makes the coin look like an utter scam .. even if thats not correct .
errr..... coin announced today ... start syncing new wallet .. blocks 6 weeks behind .... wtf
mb its lags

what that even mean ..... newbie user sticking up for the copin .. newbie user dev who wont reveal identity .. obviusly a bit of a sly pre mine going on here .. i tend to have a lotta faith in coins ocminer lists on his bpool but tell me why i should have any faith ina coin when there is shadey 6 weeks behind on blocks from day 1 ........

Friend, maybe this is just a bug of the program, because all of the synchronization went for 6 days, maybe it's a small network glitch

Unfortunately, even the installation and launch of a wallet on another device showed 6 days, not weeks...

fair enough if thats true...... but even 6 days of mining privately is unacceptable to be honest in my personal opinion ... you can say it was for testing blabla . got me ampped for a second seeing this coin but alas lol

You can check it by block number, its only 11000. Premine was 10 days. No special blocks as you can see in source code.
This coin and its various spinoffs just seem riffe with scammy newbie accounts and questionable purpose. SIGT, then SIGT Classic, now Magnatum? All of these just smell and look the same. Seems to me the dev that made SIGT just to earn a ton of money is doing the exact same thing again here with Magnatum..

Looks like a premine, no real changes, same language style, probably just another money grab..

No, sir, sigt and sigt classic have no features except new hashing algo. We had a nice idea to solve bitcoin queue problem and took as starting point signatum.
Activity: 25
mb its lags

sorry, im not dev
Activity: 2
What magnatum will have that sigt can't offer me ? Sell me your coin  Wink Grin
It's very good to see skunkhash growing Smiley
Activity: 84
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh

Pre-mine - as stated in the very first post and beta test - i think this one was on the second page.
2 500 000 coins pre-mined.
mb its lags

Activity: 64
QBIC - the best! =)
Is there a problem with showing hashrate on official pool? I see about 2,5-3,5 Mh/s only, instead of 55-56.
Admin of pool http://pool.magnatum.io. Please, check if your pool support change of difficulty by miner of sent shares! I changed shares' difficulty by using "--diff-multiplier 16" with ccminer/SPmod8, and it seems that it didn't count as much bigger share than usual and I got lower hashrate by 16x.
Activity: 25
mb its lags

mb its lags

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
This coin and its various spinoffs just seem riffe with scammy newbie accounts and questionable purpose. SIGT, then SIGT Classic, now Magnatum? All of these just smell and look the same. Seems to me the dev that made SIGT just to earn a ton of money is doing the exact same thing again here with Magnatum..

Looks like a premine, no real changes, same language style, probably just another money grab..
Pages:
Jump to: