Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKYM]Soar - The World's 1st Decentralised SUPER-MAP using BLOCKCHAIN - page 11. (Read 4720 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The image is giopiws featured in the project, I really like
Activity: 98
Oh, the Team has already started their idea since Aug 2017 - 1 year ago. They plan to first release the main net next month, they would be working very hard.
We can be seen the long term project looked this roadmap. So if we invest in this project we can take big profit in the future, So join with this project friends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Soar a super-map project based on blockchain technology. Krypital Group and Soar can effectively accelerate Soar's global consensus and promote the positive ecological development of the blockchain industry ecology.
Activity: 56
it seems that this project is very interesting and its development is very good. maybe some people should support this project in order to become popular and many people interested with this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Alibaba Cloud is your partner, it is very proud, this is cryptocurrency, the impossible can become a reality, I always appreciate this project to move faster towards success
Activity: 143
Where ya from ? Don’t forget to learn the drone code of your country....in the uk police have powers to takes unlicensed drones flying out of the rules....this is a very new industry and laws change very quickly . But great fun when flown within the rules 👍
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
You posted in wrong topic, pls noted and repost again in Soar bouties thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-soar-the-worlds-1st-decentralised-super-map-using-blockchain-4889085

Thanks for your remind. I already re-posted in the right topic & tried to delete my reports here.
Thanks again! And may I ask if you also join the Bounty program? Or Will you invest in Soar ICO?
Activity: 75
good and exciting project, hoping the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I'm wondering if the maps will also contain all the place around the world, including places that are hard to access.
Since there are many places that hasn't been explored by people.
I  read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project,hope to invest it a little.a lot of potential is here for these project
Soar project is making amazing Global Supper Mapping.. This will be a amazing feature of the project.. I think this feature will brings project to the very successful positions..   I hope we find together our stunning future. Applause to creators of this amazing idea read it and invest in future.
Activity: 70
Hi bounty manger,
for Jr.member signature code, you should do a little change as below to make signature in the center
Old:
World's 1st Fully Democratised SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
●  https://soar.earth/index.html  ●

New: (remove ' in line below)
[center']World's 1st Fully Democratised SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
●  https://soar.earth/index.html  ●[/center']
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
is there a roadshow plan about your project so that you know more people? this will make investors believe in your project
Activity: 70
Hello everyone,
I think the amount of SKYM token in the Private Sale is so many (32.9%; 115,000,000 SKYM) while in the Public Sale event, there is only 4.3% of the token available for sale. (15,000,000 SKYM). Why??

And some more questions:
- What is Soar token price at Private Sale?
- What is the minimum and maximum contribution?

Thank you.
I think Soar's team already consider your concern, in current situation of market, public sale is hard to get fund and private sale will has more capital invest if they see potential of project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Hello everyone,
I think the amount of SKYM token in the Private Sale is so many (32.9%; 115,000,000 SKYM) while in the Public Sale event, there is only 4.3% of the token available for sale. (15,000,000 SKYM). Why??

And some more questions:
- What is Soar token price at Private Sale?
- What is the minimum and maximum contribution?

Thank you.
Activity: 62
Good luck Soar team, i like your idea, and think it will be applied in real life in near future. try your best.
I hope this project will success in their future because we are all believe and supporting this project.
Very interesting project. A professional team that knows its business. One of the most promising and successful projects to date. I advise everyone to join and to watch the development. I believe this project will be great success!
Pages:
Jump to: