Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKYM]Soar - The World's 1st Decentralised SUPER-MAP using BLOCKCHAIN - page 13. (Read 4720 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I forgot to follow Soar Twitter channel so I missed the Soar AMA with KBit this evening. So sad.
I will follow all the social channels of Soar Team & will not miss any event in the future.
Cheers!
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Soar Twitter News

I just published “#DronesForDrones — How Drones are Impacting
Humanitarian Efforts Around the World”: https://t.co/smwNZgOLzT.  #soar #drone #blockchain

SOAR TELEGRAM
SOAR BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The Soar coin project is strong in technology and will be a wonderful coin project. The bounty campaign is worth looking forward to. Interested investors can keep their attention.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I think it is right time to know about the project when AMA session is planned today. I hope all the information which I had to go through will be achieved from the outcome of the Q & A session today. This is out of the box thinking with the idea of making this kind of maps and project. It must have good value if the amount of tokens is this less which will be distributed among AMA attendees.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A very good and recommended tool in covering images using drones because 3D results are becoming mainstay of this project will display a clear picture ..
Soar Twitter News

Hey guys, our new AMA with KBIT will be hosted on August 16th at 8PM (Seoul Time)!
We will be giving away 5,000 SKYM Tokens for those who participate this #live streaming #AMA event.
Everyone has the chance to win! More details are shown in the pic below.  #soar #drone #blockchain

SOAR TELEGRAM
SOAR BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Soar Twitter News

'IHS Market, a data analytics firm in the fields of finance and technology,
released a July report that forecasts #blockchain technology could lead to a business activity
value of $2 trillion by 2030.': https://t.co/x7NSgl0vOT.  #soar #drone #blockchain

SOAR TELEGRAM
SOAR BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
a project that has a very professional team and advisor and has a fantastic road map, I would be very happy to see SKYM Soar succeed and what about the bounty campaign? when did you launch for a gift hunter?
Activity: 98
The Soar coin project is strong in technology and will be a wonderful coin project. The bounty campaign is worth looking forward to. Interested investors can keep their attention. Personally I rate this project higher than the eloncity project
Activity: 264
Your idea is wonderful. But do you think it will be restricted by the security of every country in their sky that drone can not fly to. Do you think that the project will be more successful than the modern satellites of the United States?  Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
many companies have tried to implement something like this, for me the maps are the past, but you will all be on the blockchain technology
Calling it " blochkchain " while it' still Map in reality won't solve any problem, the real problems of this or that niche / domain.
Supply chain are great indeed to fight forgery & make the records genuine & can't be change later, other than that, not everything can be blockchained though.
The project seem promising though, good luck investors.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
So, if using drone to see live map it could be have better display than google map and is the zoom also more than google map? Is there beta version on app to try it later? Anyway, which certainly will have a lot of drones needed to make Super Map.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Welcome to new project promoted by Krypital Group.
Applying new advanced technology - blockchain into mapping industry. Google Map maybe quite old. Haha
Soar Twitter News

Besides photo and video, what else can I do with my drone?
Good question. With Soar, not only are you able to help create the world's first
Super-map, but you can also monetise your drone content in the process.: https://t.co/iZSeUd40W2.  #soar #drone #blockchain

SOAR TELEGRAM
SOAR BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Do u use Google maps in the project sir ?
from the long list of investors the project seems have a lot of interest i hope you provide a short introductory video to explain how the platform will work
Soar Twitter News

Our press release is now up on @CryptoCoinsNews website if you
haven't already read through it: https://t.co/ee20SmGTRx.  #soar #blockchain #CryptocurrencyNews

SOAR TELEGRAM
SOAR BOUTNY TELEGRAM
brand new
Activity: 0
Turkish translation reserved
Activity: 168
The Soar coin project is strong in technology and will be a wonderful coin project. The bounty campaign is worth looking forward to. Interested investors can keep their attention.
Activity: 112
When bounty campaign start admin ? i really believe project supported by Krypital team, they are work professional and make everything clearly.
Activity: 224
Have any airdrop or bounty programs, I would like to join to enhance the image of the project to the larger crowd.
Pages:
Jump to: