Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLOTH] Slothcoin 1.3.1 build 3 AKA 300K fork - page 16. (Read 39470 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
NIce work!! I´m in  Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
It's life Jim, but not as we know it...
wow slothcoin rebirth  Shocked

nice work OP Smiley

Smiley Thx to great Teamwork.
Activity: 210
wow slothcoin rebirth  Shocked

nice work OP Smiley
FIN:
Odotetaan Suomen Slothcoin päivitys versioon 1.3.1 Build 3...

RU:
В ожидании обновления русской Slothcoin до версии 1.3.1 Build 3 ...

Undecided
150 second blocktime
that to damn fast for a sloth

go go SHA-3 keccak

Sloth on caffeine!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
150 second blocktime
that to damn fast for a sloth

go go SHA-3 keccak
is it an old coin?

Rebirth the sloth.  Cheesy

Young Sloth Sluke alive and kicking!  Grin
Activity: 712
is it an old coin?

Rebirth the sloth.  Cheesy
is it an old coin?

It is over one year old, in COIN land you might consider this old, I guess.  Wink

But the fork is fresh and a new and long lasting POW is build in there.
Activity: 546
is it an old coin?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Really ?
Activity: 712
Nice man, good work.
Hi dev, i can't download windows-qt  wallet from mega, please replace to another filehosting

Any you prefer / that works for you? Please let me know. (Have had more complaints about MEGA Cloud download.)

Or you can try this:
CLICK HERE for Box.com download.

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/b4a7b812998cd608f4c8eaad49aa7c67a42b7c910ee622e4dfcb71126fabc011/analysis/1441191167/

Very weird, one that gives an alert, one giving a, guess heuristic, maybe and all the others give ok.
And also it seems connected to some kind of advertising connected alert, when I'm searching for it...?

Will get back at this ASAP.

EDIT: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/udp1gfcqn5

Really think this is due to heuristics (remember how often minerd gave alerts?) got a second opion from an expert, and the Eset one seems to be really easy triggerd. And that Asian one, don't know what to make of that. Have to say I still trust the majority of OK's here.

While using the WinX version in WINE I checked the TEMP folder, and no mysterious *.exe appearing, as they should, when the supposed threat were real and not heuristic wrong doing. Also the Windows7 computer is clean. But still will test it in XP too, in Virtual Box.

EDIT2:
"a variant of Win32/BitCoinMiner.BJ". Yeah, most coins will test positive for that. Compliments of anti-virus companies thinking BitCoin is a virus..."

And only one still does, rest of online scanners do not.

An online scan of the former Slothcoin 1.3.0 gave a lot of alerts, still far from a majority and then I read the comments:
false positive as a result of outdated and unneeded IRC peer lookup in source from older bitcoin base

Think it is safe to state that Bumbacoin / PineApple did a nice, safe and clean build.
(And that Ahnlab_V3! (& Eset) should get their online heuristics engine straightened out, ASAP!)

EDIT3:
Ran Slothcoin 1.3.1 build 3 also on WinXP in VirtualBox. Checked everything that would have come to the surface.
And came to a final conclusion, supported by the overwelming majority of best known scanners out there:
Slothcoin 1.3.1b3 is OK!  Cheesy

EDIT4:
Did a full scan in Windows XP in Virtual Box yesterday, using an up to date AVIRA AntiVir, Spyware Search & Destroy, MalwareBytes and Emisoft Emergency Kit, and that also confirmed: CLEAN.

Now...

Let's get Slothin'!
Hi dev, i can't download windows-qt  wallet from mega, please replace to another filehosting

Any you prefer / that works for you? Please let me know. (Have had more complaints about MEGA Cloud download.)

Or you can try this:

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/b4a7b812998cd608f4c8eaad49aa7c67a42b7c910ee622e4dfcb71126fabc011/analysis/1441191167/

Will have a look into that myself, thank you for checking, I want 0 there...!
Activity: 194
Hi dev, i can't download windows-qt  wallet from mega, please replace to another filehosting

Or you can try this:

Or you can try this:
Activity: 194
Pages:
Jump to: