Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 27. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
No problemo, i take this opportunity to post a funny meme with a sloth:
jox
Activity: 681
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
thimo wins! lolol jk
thimo the dev
jox
thimo the dev
jox
lol @ jox
lol @ campeck, don't fight with me Smiley
thimo the dev
All sloths are secretely mass murderers, why'd you think they survived for so long?

Mass can't be murdered only converted into energy. Even by sloths
Lol!

The person who makes the 1000th post in this thread will receive a million Sloth!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
All sloths are secretely mass murderers, why'd you think they survived for so long?

Mass can't be murdered only converted into energy. Even by sloths
thimo the dev

I like the Sloth coin, everyone is giving props to cryptometh on how smooth the launch went with it, but sloth launch was much smoother.

SHA-3 is easy on my rig, runs cool, pulls 350watts total with 4x750Ti Gigabyte cards.
No trying to diss cryptometh but, they started out with the 365 coins source, which has bugs that i already fixed. They would be better off starting from Slothcoin's source.

and if you want to succeed in the crypto world, i think it is not really good to start a coin with a drug related name. (if you want to reach the average person)

I agree but it does sound bether than cryptoSalt, cryptoSugar, cryptoDirt, cryptoAir, cryptoDust, cryptoFlour, cryptoGold, cryptoEpic, cryptoPi, cryptoWater, cryptoCaptainCrunch.

sigh.

Cryptosaur, the coin with claws and teeth. 

SLOTHS have also really big claws ^^
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I like the Sloth coin, everyone is giving props to cryptometh on how smooth the launch went with it, but sloth launch was much smoother.

SHA-3 is easy on my rig, runs cool, pulls 350watts total with 4x750Ti Gigabyte cards.
No trying to diss cryptometh but, they started out with the 365 coins source, which has bugs that i already fixed. They would be better off starting from Slothcoin's source.

and if you want to succeed in the crypto world, i think it is not really good to start a coin with a drug related name. (if you want to reach the average person)

I agree but it does sound bether than cryptoSalt, cryptoSugar, cryptoDirt, cryptoAir, cryptoDust, cryptoFlour, cryptoGold, cryptoEpic, cryptoPi, cryptoWater, cryptoCaptainCrunch.

sigh.

SLOTHS have also really big claws ^^
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

sigh.

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

sigh.
Activity: 72

thimo the dev

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Activity: 84
He is indeed! We need more market volume so we can do some promotions! Grin
Activity: 98
Bump up sloth, I don't understand why the interest level isn't higher. Sha3 is a great algorithm, the developer is dedicated towards the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Still want to buy SLOTH. Looking for at least 100M+. Will pay 4 litoshi per SLOTH.

Great idea to buy now as the prices are low ... but your silly offers don't help the coin.
If someone wants to sell for 4 litoshi, let him, seems like the bottom(on cryptorush) is somewhere around 15-20 litoshis Wink

I actually had some SLOTH on CraptoRush and someone bought 12+ million of them for 1 Satoshi. Also noted some decent volume on Atomic at that price too. So yeah...PMing me an offer of 1 Litoshi or making offers in the thread of 4 Litoshi isn't going to get it done.
thimo the dev
Still want to buy SLOTH. Looking for at least 100M+. Will pay 4 litoshi per SLOTH.

Great idea to buy now as the prices are low ... but your silly offers don't help the coin.
If someone wants to sell for 4 litoshi, let him, seems like the bottom(on cryptorush) is somewhere around 15-20 litoshis Wink
Pages:
Jump to: