Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 31. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Am I the only one who still voting at Coinano ?
Activity: 39
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Still hanging on Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
would it be possible to cap the hashrate at a certain level?

I mean, like supporting the average miner with a max of about 800-2000 kh/s and providing a more even spread of the coin among all miners.

Especially in the early days of a coin, huge mining rigs getting nearly all of the blockshares leaving it less interessting for smaller mining rigs etc.

I''m not a dev of this coin so I cant say for sure. But no.
This is correct, everything that does not directly goes into the blockchain can be edited. So i can limit clients and miners but no one is going to stop anyone from removing those limits unless they are somehow put into the blockchain.
Activity: 7

I mean, like supporting the average miner with a max of about 800-2000 kh/s and providing a more even spread of the coin among all miners.

Especially in the early days of a coin, huge mining rigs getting nearly all of the blockshares leaving it less interessting for smaller mining rigs etc.

I''m not a dev of this coin so I cant say for sure. But no.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Activity: 12
Just a note about Thimo's explaination :

60 seconds bloc-time isn't the only factor to make a coin scarcier, if you find there is too much coin mined everyday you could lower the reward. The bloc-time is more related to orphan rate.
thimo the dev
still problems @ imine?

Pool operator accidently started up the wrong daemon and mined on the wrong fork the entire night. Should be fixed now.
I think they will make an announcement about it here, in a short moment Wink
Activity: 72
still problems @ imine?
BZC
Activity: 29
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
I get lots of rejected shares @ imine.at

plz check,

thx

We had lost our active node connection which resulted in the rejects. We have since resolved the issue Smiley. Thank you and appreciate the comment.
Activity: 98
iMine Pools Smiley - Enjoy mining
1% Fee | Prop Payout | Dedicated Servers | Multi Backups

We have nearly paid out 1 BILLION SLOTH Cheesy Come and join us miner. We will be giving away 2M SLOTH to celebrate our 1 BILLION Sloth party!!!!  Cheesy
as a continuous miner @ your pool, I can only thank you.

Fast pool, fast payout.

THX!!

Thanks mate! Means alot Smiley

We had a short break just then to upgrade the nodes. We were getting 0 active nodes, but thanks to thimo the great Slothman for the magical nodes we are back on the road.
thimo the dev
There were some connection problems with the main nodes, a firewall decided that it would be okay to block incoming connections. Should be fixed right now!
thimo the dev
will this ever go beyond 1 satoshi?
It will, we need to move the dumpers stashes to people who actually believe in the coin. We're going to do that by opening a Sloth/LTC market on atomic-trade, to flush the market.

On another notice: I have finished the Slothcoin 1.1.1 revision, it's not mandatory.

Changes:
-Minimum transaction fee of 1 Sloth
-Added formatting to balances, makes it easier to read
-Removed the miningtab with the integrated miner, as it's inneficient
-Fixed the logo inside the wallet(top and bottom being cut off)

Windows client can be downloaded here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!LsgS1T6S!yNFrNd3CLJs0Lwjtt3u05KKq2AjjXcsgaa_OC8sqQh4
Source can be found here:
http://github.com/thimod/Slothcoin

And don't forget to vote on https://coinano.com/vote
Activity: 126
will this ever go beyond 1 satoshi?
Activity: 125
Need a Scrooge McSloth meme.
Activity: 266
These guy's seem to have the right idea. Maybe this is what we need to do!?

BatCoin IPO Program

Goals:

1. get Batcoin to be listed on Cryptsy
2. rise the BTC that we need to pass Cryptsy voting ASAP
3. proft the BatShare holders
4. Dark Knight

Steps:

1. we are going to sell 100M BatShares (represented as BatCoins) for 7 satoshi each

2. the BTC earned from the previous step will be used strictly for Cryptsy voting, you will be able to follow the btc with blockchain.info

3. BatCoin will reach the first positions on the voting list and this will make people will start to invest and bat value will rise accordingly

4. BatCoin will enter the Cryptsy world

5. 15 days after the day bat is added to crptsy, the BatShare holders will be rewarded by this way:

*BatShares will be bought back at the price represented by this formula CurrentPrice + CurrentPrice-7,meaning we will double the difference between the prices
     so for example: you buy 10,000,000 shares at 0.7 BTC - the price goes up to 8 satoshis on cryptsy, we are buying back at 9 satoshis( 8+ 8-7) so that's 0.9 for you

*IF in 30 days the price won't rise on cryptsy to at least 7 satoshis, we will buy back the shares at 7 satoshis meaning you will NOT lose BTC in any case

*the list of the batShare holders will be publicly available (with censored usernames) trough google docs or a similar platform
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
There are a lot of plans, like adopting sloths and helping out sloth sanctuaries for some publicity.

I want to do more on this front. Will donate 500,000SLOTH for a costa rica shelter.
Pages:
Jump to: