Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 38. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
love Keccak, this is futur
Activity: 113
Remember me to really adopt a Sloth when we hit 5 satoshi.
BZC
Activity: 29
Coin-calc.com added slothcoin Smiley http://www.coin-calc.com/slothcoin/

Easy calc your sloth to usd.
Activity: 6
just some thoughts while four-hours-waiting of water coin  Cry  Cry

what do you think about to make

the sponsorship for rescue of animals to slothcoin' goal,

like WWF from Cryptocommunity?  Tongue Tongue

Yeah, helping a slothcarecenter would be amazing!
Definitely part of the plan!

I saw a website where you can adopt a Sloth for $35 could become the sloth coin mascot
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
Everyone keep voting at https://coinano.com/vote and help get more exposure for SLOTH - you can vote 3 times per hour, so keep it open in a tab and return to vote 3 times every now and then!

Also comment at http://www.4x.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/216jm1/please_add_slothcoin_sloth_to_coinedup_comment/ and don't forget to also vote by clicking the up arrow at the top left of the page near the post title
Activity: 32
Okay, i'll get back to you in the morning. Right now, I'm off to bed! Wink

Ok https://sloth.crunchharder.net fully up and running again - not much SLOTH lost (and what there was I have covered from my own wallet to ensure no miners lose payments). I did discover (when checking my own wallet here) a SlothCoind - so the old code was building as SlothCoind and the new as Slothcoind so when I copied the new binary to /usr/local/bin on the pool server expecting it to overwrite the old one, I ended up with two instead and must have started the old one again.

One thing Thimo - I've only got one connection to the network from the pool wallet, and the same on my own wallet at home - I'm guessing the seed nodes are overloaded, might be an idea to rebuild the Windows wallet with UPNP if it's not already and see if you can increase the maxconnections= on the seed nodes.

Thanks again to Thimo for the help and support, and sorry to anyone who mined with CrunchHarder during the fork.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Wow, that's odd, i had pushed it like 30 minutes before i posted it was finished. Really sorry if i screwed it up! i like you crunch and your pool deserves more miners! Can i help you in recouping for the loss of your miners?

I suspect I might know what happened - I think I had a SlothCoind and a Slothcoind (note capitalization) and had the old binary running even though I'd rebuilt, but I can't be sure, it's just a guess. I'm investigating now, the fork seems to have lost some wallet balance, which is a shame, I will find out exactly where I stand (I have enough of my own SLOTH to ensure miners don't lose payments) then let you know where I ended up - thanks, very cool of you to offer help - we'll see how bad it is once I've got the wallet sorted.

Okay, i'll get back to you in the morning. Right now, I'm off to bed! Wink
Wow, that's odd, i had pushed it like 30 minutes before i posted it was finished. Really sorry if i screwed it up! i like you crunch and your pool deserves more miners! Can i help you in recouping for the loss of your miners?

I suspect I might know what happened - I think I had a SlothCoind and a Slothcoind (note capitalization) and had the old binary running even though I'd rebuilt, but I can't be sure, it's just a guess. I'm investigating now, the fork seems to have lost some wallet balance, which is a shame, I will find out exactly where I stand (I have enough of my own SLOTH to ensure miners don't lose payments) then let you know where I ended up - thanks, very cool of you to offer help - we'll see how bad it is once I've got the wallet sorted.

thimo the dev
it's forked tho =[
night of mining gone -_-

Oh dear, sorry, it does indeed seem to have forked - I updated as soon as Thimo released the new code, maybe I was too quick and he hadn't pushed to github yet when I did it. I'm rebuilding the wallet now and will have the pool up again on the correct fork in a few minutes - please PM me your username and I'll mark you zero fees and send some bonus SLOTH your way to try and make it up.
it's forked tho =[
night of mining gone -_-

Oh dear, sorry, it does indeed seem to have forked - I updated as soon as Thimo released the new code, maybe I was too quick and he hadn't pushed to github yet when I did it. I'm rebuilding the wallet now and will have the pool up again on the correct fork in a few minutes - please PM me your username and I'll mark you zero fees and send some bonus SLOTH your way to try and make it up.

Activity: 32
Why is sloth's diff increase, but Net Hashrate not increase?

I'd put up some SLOTH for this!
Activity: 70
The CrunchHarder SlothCoin Pool is anything but slow!

https://sloth.crunchharder.net

https://sloth.crunchharder.net

it's forked tho =[
night of mining gone -_-
thimo the dev
just some thoughts while four-hours-waiting of water coin  Cry  Cry

what do you think about to make

the sponsorship for rescue of animals to slothcoin' goal,

like WWF from Cryptocommunity?  Tongue Tongue

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

sloth.miningwith.us

On latest fork and getting blocks, come help!
Getting much blocks
Activity: 12
Congrats to DwarfPool for how they handled this hard-fork  Cool
And thanks !
Pages:
Jump to: