Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 42. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
It wasn't so slothfull going from .00000100BTC down to .00000001!

When was sloth at 100 satoshis?

Troll elsewhere.

Bought from Seller   599.00000000   0.00000100
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
LOL, I bought 1.6M for 1 satoshi just for fun =)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

When was sloth at 100 satoshis?

Troll elsewhere.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Any idea when we'll get an updated Mac wallet?

Okay so here's an update.

The hardfork will include an extension of the block time to 2,5 minutes from 1 minute.
Difficulty readjustment time is set to 2 blocks or 5 minutes.

I have not yet implemented the smaller changes i want to implement. But they will come, don't worry.

Slothcoin wallet version 1.1
https://mega.co.nz/#!z4wxQSoA!Z6vgLn9apqw88PQh9UTHyJs7bo0nTgdHG6mbLGU6B1U

Updated GitHub
https://github.com/thimod/Slothcoin

Mac wallet will come soon.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
We all know this
Activity: 126
cant seem to find any good settings for a 290. Any suggestions

my .bat on the 290x

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://xxxx.xxxx.com:xxxx -u xxxx.xxxx -p xxxx -I 13 -w 128 --thread-concurrency=27644 --temp-cutoff 96 --temp-overheat 94 --temp-target 80 --gpu-fan 40-100 --auto-fan --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-powertune 20 -g 1 --lookup-gap 2

using the maxcoin miner from OP. had to lower thread concurrency from my usual scrypt settings of 32768. also, worked for me without using the --keccak tag. i average about 460mh/ sec over 3 r9 290x's.
Activity: 39
I find myself wanting to buy more of this coin. I'm just not mining it fast enough  Tongue  and after the fork, I'll be mining even less. But that's okay, so will everybody else! I bought half of the coin I'm holding now at 2 satoshi simply because I didn't want to miss the pump, and then it immediately went back to 1 satoshi. Haha. Grrr. Still not a bad price, I was just hoping to do that to some of you fine people. Tongue I'm curious to see how the fork affects trade. It will be good me thinks.

Hardfork Question:

Should I wait to update until the pools have also updated? Or will that coin be on the wrong fork? Will the 1.1 wallet create a separate  .dat file in AppData or will it write over the old one?  Huh Noob questions. I've only hardforked once, and the wallet was an installer. It just updated everything and didn't alter the current .dat (it was backed up anyway). Not sure how that works with a .zip

Could I just open the new wallet and send my coin to it?
Yes, there is nothing you have to do besides to update to the newest wallet. If you have updated, everything will be alright!

Awesome! Thank you!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hang in there!

thimo the dev
Hardfork Question:

Should I wait to update until the pools have also updated? Or will that coin be on the wrong fork? Will the 1.1 wallet create a separate  .dat file in AppData or will it write over the old one?  Huh Noob questions. I've only hardforked once, and the wallet was an installer. It just updated everything and didn't alter the current .dat (it was backed up anyway). Not sure how that works with a .zip

Yes, there is nothing you have to do besides to update to the newest wallet. If you have updated, everything will be alright!
Hardfork Question:

thimo the dev
thimo the dev
Also While I do not like a pay me 5BTC to be listed sort of thing. an everyone that cares donate .001 BTC seems different to me. It's not a dev sharing a payoff on a dump but a reflection of true desire for a coin to be listed.

pay a little if you want
Don't get me wrong, I want sloth to grow to more exchanges. And I am willing to pay for it a little and i am working on Sloth everyday. But paying an exchange is something i'd rather not see.
If we want to enter an exchange such as Mintpal or Cryptorush, we are better off coordinating efforts.

Join the subreddit: http://reddit.com/r/slothcoin, we need some activity over there.
Activity: 170
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/216jm1/please_add_slothcoin_sloth_to_coinedup_comment/

pls support this to be added to coinedup

we need good exchanges and sloth will make a lunar landing

thanks

-vb
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Also While I do not like a pay me 5BTC to be listed sort of thing. an everyone that cares donate .001 BTC seems different to me. It's not a dev sharing a payoff on a dump but a reflection of true desire for a coin to be listed.

pay a little if you want
Activity: 140
Bored
So guys, is it only me voting on
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Huh Huh Huh ?  ?  ? Huh Huh Huh
Push harder, or we'll never get on Mintpal!!!

And don't forget to HOLD your SLOTH! Don't sell at ridiculous 1 satoshi!

Please don't send btc, paying to get on an exchange is the biggest smartest scam ever created. Atomic trade is a good exchange, it has a FinCen license which almost no other exchange rather than coinbase has.
This means it is there to stay as such a license costs around 10 million dollar. It totally deserves more attention, the owner is good guy and is continuously improving the site, listening to feedback. It also rewards the users for being active.

There are other ways of getting more attention and i rather do it via another way than being scammed to be on an exchange. Paying an exchange to be listed so that they can earn more money via fee is not the road we need to take.
Noble statement, but the reality is that if this coin doesn't get on more exchanges and it's exposition doesn't increase, it will die. Even with rewards being cut by 60%, the production of coins is too high to be sustained by the buy demand. It needs more interest in it, and getting no another exchange would provide that.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Please don't send btc, paying to get on an exchange is the biggest smartest scam ever created. Atomic trade is a good exchange, it has a FinCen license which almost no other exchange rather than coinbase has.
This means it is there to stay as such a license costs around 10 million dollar. It totally deserves more attention, the owner is good guy and is continuously improving the site, listening to feedback. It also rewards the users for being active.

There are other ways of getting more attention and i rather do it via another way than being scammed to be on an exchange. Paying an exchange to be listed so that they can earn more money via fee is not the road we need to take.

I like you.
thimo the dev

Pages:
Jump to: