Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 48. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
dev team(thimo) raises the bounty with 2M SLOTH so the total bounty for the reddit tipbot is: 3M

Excellent. Does anyone know anything about tipbots? I presume there's an open-source code base out there that can be adapted easily, we just need someone to step up and claim that 3M SLOTH - I know running a tipbot can be an admin hassle, but I'm also willing to contribute some more SLOTH for running costs once it's going.

Activity: 12

yes and please stop dumping all other coins I have. That'show markets work. You beg other people not to dump the coins you have. So you can sell them to a higher price. Sometimes I believe people here really think it's a ponzi scheme.

People, maybe you try to praise the features or specifications of this coin instead of begging. Great algorithm, great start (even with password), great meme.

Yes porcupine is right people - focus on building a SLOTH community rather than on the price. It's nice to have an active Keccak coin, easy to mine, cool running on the cards, nice competent launch with no issues, and who doesn't love sloths? What more can you ask...

Focus on what you can do to grow SlothCoin - with that in mind, I'll raise my bounty for a reddit tipbot - I originally offered 100k and Speedie added 500k to that - I'll raise my part of that to 500k, so that's 1M SLOTH in the jar - anyone else going to add more? Does anyone know someone who can do it?

Also, go and post more on the reddit! You don't have to give away SLOTH to contribute, just post more! I'll go and put some stuff there right now.

https://sloth.crunchharder.net

dev team(thimo) raises the bounty with 2M SLOTH so the total bounty for the reddit tipbot is: 3M
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev

yes and please stop dumping all other coins I have. That'show markets work. You beg other people not to dump the coins you have. So you can sell them to a higher price. Sometimes I believe people here really think it's a ponzi scheme.

People, maybe you try to praise the features or specifications of this coin instead of begging. Great algorithm, great start (even with password), great meme.

Yes porcupine is right people - focus on building a SLOTH community rather than on the price. It's nice to have an active Keccak coin, easy to mine, cool running on the cards, nice competent launch with no issues, and who doesn't love sloths? What more can you ask...

Focus on what you can do to grow SlothCoin - with that in mind, I'll raise my bounty for a reddit tipbot - I originally offered 100k and Speedie added 500k to that - I'll raise my part of that to 500k, so that's 1M SLOTH in the jar - anyone else going to add more? Does anyone know someone who can do it?

Also, go and post more on the reddit! You don't have to give away SLOTH to contribute, just post more! I'll go and put some stuff there right now.

Crunchharder is right! Get active, post more and more people will join. And when more people join, more developers make services for the coin. It's as simple as that.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
hmm, copied it out of google Smiley

but edited my post, so its just http

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Two more Steam-Games to sell for SLOTHCOINs

Check out https://www.reddit.com/r/SlothCoin/ for Details:

Yay Smiley

i get an error when i click that link, http instead of https works. otherwise i get a misdirection warning.
Activity: 72
Two more Steam-Games to sell for SLOTHCOINs

Check out http://www.reddit.com/r/SlothCoin/ for Details:

Yay Smiley
Activity: 7
http://fi.chickenkiller.com/slothroll/

SlothCoin dice Grin Have fun!

I'm currently adding more features to this game as fast as I can.

If found any bugs please report them via "Contact" form.

It's very basic at moment but well done! am waiting for funds to clear to give a try.

When are you going to add more features, like high and low bets and so on
Odds added & "My bets" page!

If you guys have ANY suggestions regarding slothroll please feel free to tell them!
Someone is able to confirm my hashrate ?
Windows 8.1 on 8gb ram and a dual core E6400 (lga775)

With a 7970: 328.2 Mh/s settings: --gpu-platform 0 -d 2 -w 256 -v 1 -I 12 -g 2 -l 1  --thread-concurrency 8192 -T
With a 5970 core 1:  169.9 Mh/s settings: --gpu-platform 0 -d 0 -w 256 -v 1 -I 14 -g 1 -l 1  --thread-concurrency 6144 -T
         5970 core 2:  169.9 Mh/s settings: --gpu-platform 0 -d 1 -w 256 -v 1 -I 14 -g 1 -l 1  --thread-concurrency 6144 -T

i'm getting 68° C with both gpus at 50% fan speed with this conf rig

Someone can tell me if i can do some tricks on conf or my hashrate is fine ?

sha-3 is kinda hard for me to calc as i am new to it.. but my 290x's run around 460mh mh@ I-13 in the maxcoin keccak miner, your settings seem decent for the cards. i have no tips for .bat mods on those cards though. 290x all i've used.
Still working on a new coin logo

would be so awesome if logos could be gif files. not this one though, he kinda fugly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Haha, may be force of the sloth be with you Cheesy
Activity: 39
I love the "slothstronaut" image and name, but if it doesn't turn out right, the current logo isn't bad either.  Grin What do you guys think about really embracing our mission (to the MOON!) by say, somehow donating to NASA? You're probably all familiar with Penny4NASA?

SLOTH4NASA!

Activity: 98
Someone is able to confirm my hashrate ?
Windows 8.1 on 8gb ram and a dual core E6400 (lga775)

With a 7970: 328.2 Mh/s settings: --gpu-platform 0 -d 2 -w 256 -v 1 -I 12 -g 2 -l 1  --thread-concurrency 8192 -T
With a 5970 core 1:  169.9 Mh/s settings: --gpu-platform 0 -d 0 -w 256 -v 1 -I 14 -g 1 -l 1  --thread-concurrency 6144 -T
         5970 core 2:  169.9 Mh/s settings: --gpu-platform 0 -d 1 -w 256 -v 1 -I 14 -g 1 -l 1  --thread-concurrency 6144 -T

i'm getting 68° C with both gpus at 50% fan speed with this conf rig

Someone can tell me if i can do some tricks on conf or my hashrate is fine ?
Activity: 490
thimo the dev
Still working on a new coin logo

Activity: 18

the three points you hit on, great algorithm, launch, and meme.. dead on. even the enthusiasm in the thread has been picking up.. instead of decaying like other coins. good shit.. good shit.

good shit.. good shit.+1 Cool

the three points you hit on, great algorithm, launch, and meme.. dead on. even the enthusiasm in the thread has been picking up.. instead of decaying like other coins. good shit.. good shit.
Activity: 658
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Hi guys,

there was an attack on dwarfpool at night, the balancing and payments were automatically stopped till manually check. That's why you did not get any payment for some hours.
But now fixed!

During attack the connection between servers is not stable, I don't get any info about shares. I'll think about better optimization in such issue!

Thank you!!

DwarfPool Quality you can trust!
Activity: 98
Too many people dumping the coin on Atomic for only 0.00000001 satoshi. people need to STOP dumping and drive the price up a little to gain more interest in the coin
we need to get to at least 0.00000025 satoshi's.

COME ON PEOPLE, STOP DUMPING!!

+1 STOP DUMPING!! Angry

I think we need to keep repeating this on here and on the exchanges for all the newbies to STOP DUMPING!

+1 also there is 620m sloth in buy orders so doesn't matter if people dump.
Activity: 546
hm
Too many people dumping the coin on Atomic for only 0.00000001 satoshi. people need to STOP dumping and drive the price up a little to gain more interest in the coin
we need to get to at least 0.00000025 satoshi's.

COME ON PEOPLE, STOP DUMPING!!

+1 STOP DUMPING!! Angry

I think we need to keep repeating this on here and on the exchanges for all the newbies to STOP DUMPING!

Pages:
Jump to: