Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 43. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
So guys, is it only me voting on
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Huh Huh Huh ?  ?  ? Huh Huh Huh
Push harder, or we'll never get on Mintpal!!!

And don't forget to HOLD your SLOTH! Don't sell at ridiculous 1 satoshi!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Don't forget to Like the Slothcoin Facebook and Follow our Twitter for SlothNews and updates on possible future give aways!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Slothcoin/611736302229706?fref=ts
https://twitter.com/Slothcoin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Just curious, why do you think this particular SHA-3 coin will be the one?  Max was first to market.

If you're an American and see a coin with a random Chinese guy's name like "Wang Dong", is that a coin you're going to mine and hold?  Or are you just going to say, WTF is this coin, then click exit on the browser page.  Well, that's how Chinese people feel about Max Keiser coin.  This is why Ron Paul coin didn't do that well either, you have to appeal to the entire global market.

If Sloth gets on the right exchanges, over time, it will eventually slaughter Maxcoin.  We've already seen how things like this play out before.
Technical-wise maxcoin's blocktime of 30 seconds is too low and is really inneficient and produces a lot of orphans. I thought 60 seconds was fairly enough but that even turned out too fast.
I'm really curious what will happen with a blocktime of 2.5 minutes, can't wait for the future!

Yea, I left out the technical problems of Maxcoin, such as the invalid block time, and the only wallet in history out of downloading 50+ of them that I've never been able to get to sync, even with putting in 50 addnodes.  I like his TV show personally, but there seems to be a TON of people that have a severe dislike of the Maxcoin on forums.

The Sloth has better technical aspects, and better global appeal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Just curious, why do you think this particular SHA-3 coin will be the one?  Max was first to market.

If you're an American and see a coin with a random Chinese guy's name like "Wang Dong", is that a coin you're going to mine and hold?  Or are you just going to say, WTF is this coin, then click exit on the browser page.  Well, that's how Chinese people feel about Max Keiser coin.  This is why Ron Paul coin didn't do that well either, you have to appeal to the entire global market.

If Sloth gets on the right exchanges, over time, it will eventually slaughter Maxcoin.  We've already seen how things like this play out before.
Technical-wise maxcoin's blocktime of 30 seconds is too low and is really inneficient and produces a lot of orphans. I thought 60 seconds was fairly enough but that even turned out too fast.
I'm really curious what will happen with a blocktime of 2.5 minutes, can't wait for the future!
legendary
Just curious, why do you think this particular SHA-3 coin will be the one?  Max was first to market.

If you're an American and see a coin with a random Chinese guy's name like "Wang Dong", is that a coin you're going to mine and hold?  Or are you just going to say, WTF is this coin, then click exit on the browser page.  Well, that's how Chinese people feel about Max Keiser coin.  This is why Ron Paul coin didn't do that well either, you have to appeal to the entire global market.

If Sloth gets on the right exchanges, over time, it will eventually slaughter Maxcoin.  We've already seen how things like this play out before.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Everyone should HODL your sloths.  There's my math analysis of it:

<@_r0ach_> worst case scenario, peak price of 3 satoshi, average case, peak of 7-10, best case, doge numbers
<@_r0ach_> the fact that scrypt asic will push miners to it, and the fact that people prefer to mine sha3 over scrypt should push it pretty high as well

Just curious, why do you think this particular SHA-3 coin will be the one?  Max was first to market.
legendary
Everyone should HODL your sloths.  There's my math analysis of it:

<@_r0ach_> worst case scenario, peak price of 3 satoshi, average case, peak of 7-10, best case, doge numbers
<@_r0ach_> the fact that scrypt asic will push miners to it, and the fact that people prefer to mine sha3 over scrypt should push it pretty high as well

It's currently on the lowest volume exchange ever created (atomic trade), so it's 1 Satoshi.  Soon as it gets on an exchange with more volume, it's gonna make moves.

There are really only 3 exchanges that can benefit coins nowadays, Cryptsy, Coinedup, & Mintpal.  Bologniex has way too little on the buy side for every coin.  They got their BTC robbed and nobody will deposit to buy anything now.
legendary
cant seem to find any good settings for a 290. Any suggestions

-I 9 and pretty much nothing else
thimo the dev
Activity: 151
cant seem to find any good settings for a 290. Any suggestions
BZC
Activity: 29
Slothcoin need more exchange sites
Activity: 14

The CrunchHarder SlothCoin Pool is anything but slow!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
More junk coins.

According to Your last post history You a) are a troll or b) lack of information. Anyway, more junk ppl..
Activity: 170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_oAYbaN50k

everyone who bought @ 1 satoshi after block #10k ^
legendary
Activity: 1274
A block time that's actually valid and can handle current Bitcoin volume + higher, lower inflation rate, a longer mining period than Doge, which used too short of a mining period.

I still dont get it. Does that mean less mining reward since block time is longer?

slothcoin needs a better exchange. no offense to atomic but it has zero volume.   i could buy all the sloth with 1 btc

Uhmm... you need 178 btc to buy all the sell orders at atom
It certainly does lack volume but sloth supply is more than enough there. too much actually

well  i miscalculated but you are absolutely off

1323378875(total sloth for sale on atomic  )  x 0.00000001 ( current price )  =13.23378875 BTC

You can only see the top 20 orders until Mondays update.  Much less is available at 1 satoshi than 13 BTC.  Plenty of sell orders are at 2 plus.

but regardless , right now is an amazing chance to grab slothcoin before the lunar landing

this 1 satoshi price after block #10k   will be so cheap

Yeah I totally agree with you!  But there is only a very limited ammount of cheap sloth left Tongue
A block time that's actually valid and can handle current Bitcoin volume + higher, lower inflation rate, a longer mining period than Doge, which used too short of a mining period.

I still dont get it. Does that mean less mining reward since block time is longer?

slothcoin needs a better exchange. no offense to atomic but it has zero volume.   i could buy all the sloth with 1 btc

It certainly does lack volume but sloth supply is more than enough there. too much actually

1323378875(total sloth for sale on atomic  )  x 0.00000001 ( current price )  =13.23378875 BTC

You can only see the top 20 orders until Mondays update.  Much less is available at 1 satoshi than 13 BTC.  Plenty of sell orders are at 2 plus.

but regardless , right now is an amazing chance to grab slothcoin before the lunar landing

this 1 satoshi price after block #10k   will be so cheap

legendary

legendary
It's a great time to pick up some Slothcoins while they are still cheap.

Looks like people are grabbing it up!
Day Volume: 229009467.60000000
thimo the dev
Okay so here's an update.

The hardfork will include an extension of the block time to 2,5 minutes from 1 minute.
Difficulty readjustment time is set to 2 blocks or 5 minutes.

I have not yet implemented the smaller changes i want to implement. But they will come, don't worry.

Slothcoin wallet version 1.1
https://mega.co.nz/#!z4wxQSoA!Z6vgLn9apqw88PQh9UTHyJs7bo0nTgdHG6mbLGU6B1U

Updated GitHub
https://github.com/thimod/Slothcoin

Mac wallet will come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: