Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 55. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What's the deal with hashrate? Why am I losing 50MH/s from maxcoin to slothcoin? Aren't they both SHA3?
Max:

Sloth:

Maybe i read this incorrectly, but it looks like your wu is higher on sloth than max.

You have I 13 at Max and I 6 at Sloth....

Check your configs man.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm just at a loss on this one.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i tried to find a dancing sloth gif.. does this count?

Activity: 140
Bored
What's the deal with hashrate? Why am I losing 50MH/s from maxcoin to slothcoin? Aren't they both SHA3?
Max:

Sloth:

Maybe i read this incorrectly, but it looks like your wu is higher on sloth than max.
I just didn't let it run long enough:
So a lot of these memes have made me laugh.. bad taste or not. Think I'm gonna copy all of them and keep an ongoing list and post the album link on the Slotchcoin reddit.

That's a great idea!

lol maybe, some of the posts were sort of ahem.. racy.. but we are a mature folk, so i'm sure we won't get too many pissed off feminists. if so, i'll take it down.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Max:

Sloth:

Bored
Max:

Sloth:
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
So a lot of these memes have made me laugh.. bad taste or not. Think I'm gonna copy all of them and keep an ongoing list and post the album link on the Slotchcoin reddit.

That's a great idea!
Need a bunch of these for a giveaway Cheesy

Bored
Profit calculator (BETA)
http://dwarfpool.com/sloth/calc

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!
Thanks.
So it's not profitable currently at 1sat.
But I love keccak, so I'm gonna get on it tonight.
Thanks. Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Profit calculator (BETA)

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!
Added to opening post!

Is anyone using the mining tab in the wallet? I want to clean up the wallet and get the feeling that mining tab is useless.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Profit calculator (BETA)

DwarfPool Quality you can trust!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: