Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 56. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

this ftw.. drop the mic. prepare for liftoff.

btw.. these were the only ones i posted, and they were a repost.

This is not a nice Boob> johnngbluntzky

huh you COMIN AT ME BRO!!?

i bet she got a nice ass though.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
we got you listed on http://coinok.pw/vote - good luck!

I'll give you 2 million sloth to add it...anyone else want to pitch in?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
we got you listed on http://coinok.pw/vote - good luck!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

This is not a nice Boob> johnngbluntzky
legendary
Dammmmmnnnn :whistles:  Shocked

7 btc volume is really nothing special. Atomic trade is a new tiny poop exchange that has no volume for any coin except sloth since thats the only exchange for it for now.

Everyone has to start somewhere...and Atomic-Trade has an extended SSL certificate.  Coinbase doesn't even have one.  Very secure.

And 7 btc volume is VERY good for a coin that's 2 days old and at 1 sat.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
For the lazy sloths:

legendary
waiting for confirmation two days from atomic trade, not receive from gmail

If this is true, I suggest you message @ByronP in chat...  I have never seen this happen at Atomic before.

Dammmmmnnnn :whistles:  Shocked

7 btc volume is really nothing special. Atomic trade is a new tiny poop exchange that has no volume for any coin except sloth since thats the only exchange for it for now.

When looking at it in terms of percentage, it's a lot.. but yea, I agree. Atomic has been good so far though, been trading there for a few days. They been getting ddos'd a bit i hear, but so far so good. I brought a tiny bit of coin over there to play with Slothcoin and get to know the environment. Really.. the only other alternatives are Cryptsy, Mintpal, and CRush on the side for alts.. so why not get to know Atomic? Plus.. I dig the trollbox so far. Some good laughs.
Activity: 140

thats simple check you special folders or just email [email protected] and you will be in real fast I had the same issue a few weeks back
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Check under the "Promotions" tab. For whatever reason that's where gmail files the confirmation email. Cheers!
[/quote]

thank you, it's Roll Eyes
Activity: 184
Dammmmmnnnn :whistles:  Shocked

damn.. that is actually kind of surprising.. even though atomic doesn't have mintpal/cryptsy grade volume.. that is a huge chunk of the trading goin on @ atomic. this thread is coming along nicely actually.. i started with sloth by buying in.. but am now mining it as well.
Activity: 599
Merit: 510

Please open a support ticket or email your username to [email protected] and it will be handled ASAP. Thank You
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

https://sloth.crunchharder.net - the SlothCoin pool that is anything but slow...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Check under the "Promotions" tab. For whatever reason that's where gmail files the confirmation email. Cheers!
Activity: 95
Activity: 98

sloth : SR3vVDvTZ43rvSDozdXwrYHvt18C43m3Be
Sent you some sloths
Pages:
Jump to: