Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 61. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Is atomic-trade scam?
I'm trying to withdraw bitcoins, it says "ERROR: Withdrawing Disabled"
Activity: 406
I think this coin does have the potential to see near doge levels of popularity but that didn't happen by chance.
Let's have a think tank on maximizing sloths exposure.

I think having a tipbot and gaining popularity on reddit was the single biggest factor.
We need a working tipbot and as early miners we need to tip for sloth OC, It's worth giving away 5% of your wallet to increase the price by 200-300%.   
I don't think we need more exchanges any time soon as it will just attract more dumpers.

Let me know what you think, if we can come up with a plan for the coins growth we will have something 90% of altcoins don't.

I'm agree with you. But I don't have idea how to build a tipbot, I can colaborate with some sloths for that. Also I would use twitter for promotion. I can do that, if dev want I can create a twitter account and begin promotion.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
iMine Pools Smiley - Enjoy mining
1% Fee | Prop Payout | Dedicated Servers | Multi Backups

Nearly 200M SLOTH have been paid out! Thank you miners for your loyalty and hard work. We will have a giveaway for this special occasion very soon  Cheesy
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I don't think we need more exchanges any time soon as it will just attract more dumpers.
get us on a more popular exchange then

I don't think that would be a good idea yet.
Day 2 and the buys out weight the sells, I have never seen this before.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
get us on a more popular exchange then
I think this coin does have the potential to see near doge levels of popularity but that didn't happen by chance.
Let's have a think tank on maximizing sloths exposure.

I think having a tipbot and gaining popularity on reddit was the single biggest factor.
We need a working tipbot and as early miners we need to tip for sloth OC, It's worth giving away 5% of your wallet to increase the price by 200-300%.   

Let me know what you think, if we can come up with a plan for the coins growth we will have something 90% of altcoins don't.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Huh Not really, it's getting DDoS attacked... and there are no buy orders (demand). Yeah I know the coin is new, just saying what I see. No need to panic.

It's been under DDoS almost all day...  But it's barely noticeable because the servers handle it so well.

And no demand?  

115563349.01680147 Sloth bought in the first day.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

https://sloth.crunchharder.net - boldly going where no sloth has gone before.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev

Keep at it boys!
legendary

Does this count?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good to see crunchharder joining to this train  Wink

Serious, all I need now is an announcement that the concept here is the same as GPUCoin - ie. there will be a SlothCoin store, where you can exchange your SLOTH for physical sloths.

legendary

I wish I knew how to type out the Chewbacca noise... I guess Wookies and sloths are distant cousins?  Or could wookies be a more evolved version of the sloth?
Good to see crunchharder joining to this train  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
OMG.. that's some funny stuff right there.  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm

Hahaha, i laughed my ass of. this is worthy of 1000 sloth! Post your address!

you can do that.
ShARWEnYE9ANNAaEaopxpeSUzCyQPshb5N
You can make and find a few here:
http://memegenerator.net/The-Rape-Sloth

I like it! It is funnier than DOGE even when Sloth can't repeat the success of Doge Sad
Pages:
Jump to: