Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 121. (Read 466802 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
I really hope my link did not impacted the price, hell if I knew I will woke up and see such a dump this morning  Undecided SLR fluctuations are of a very big amplitude !!!
Something weird happening in there, from a daily average of two BTC to 157 btc. I cannot even make theories on what is happening, maybe a whale accumulating some coins and getting ready to pump?

My thoughts exactly - in fact I'm almost sure that all of this is done be one guy and he is crashing the market to get the little fishes to sell and then max out his stash. Maybe he saw that link as an opportunity which can explain the "dump" and make most of the people panic...
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
I really hope my link did not impacted the price, hell if I knew I will woke up and see such a dump this morning  Undecided SLR fluctuations are of a very big amplitude !!!

I doubt it did. The volume impressed me. 1.5 million Solarcoin traded on Bittrex in the last few hours. I don't know to whom, but that's still impressive.

Something weird happening in there, from a daily average of two BTC to 157 btc. I cannot even make theories on what is happening, maybe a whale accumulating some coins and getting ready to pump?

It looked like some of it was manipulation. There were some real trades in there, I just couldn't tell you how many through the noise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

I doubt it did. The volume impressed me. 1.5 million Solarcoin traded on Bittrex in the last few hours. I don't know to whom, but that's still impressive.

legendary
Solarcoin.org

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Bought a significant amount of SLR today Smiley
Activity: 300
someones going to great lengths to bring the price down
legendary
Solarcoin.org

To me, it looks like someone was trying to fill in at 7000...
but...  Wink

Yea that 7000 has been there for a couple of weeks....  I have a feeling it's probably the same person that has been pumping/dumping.  They were probably trying to get their bid filled.  To bad for him/her.  On the plus side this has to be an all time high in volume for SLR.

I've never seen this behavior before with SLR on Bittrex. There's something going on.
Activity: 493

To me, it looks like someone was trying to fill in at 7000...
but...  Wink

Yea that 7000 has been there for a couple of weeks....  I have a feeling it's probably the same person that has been pumping/dumping.  They were probably trying to get their bid filled.  To bad for him/her.  On the plus side this has to be an all time high in volume for SLR.
legendary
Solarcoin.org
Activity: 377
Merit: 251
Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Oh man!!!  I hope we beat them to the punch.  6 mill in venture capital is a lot.  Looks like we have a lot of volume today.  40 BTC a lot of SLR is changing hands  Grin Grin
Activity: 335
I've got about 700 SLR now. Been 'staking' for hours on end, but nothing is happening. I've the latest version and everything.

Poloniex  $35 million in volume today solarcoin needs to get on there.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Yea i'm sure they have a number of submissions for SLR.  I think they won't take it because of the pre-mine.

Angry

Yea i'm sure they have a number of submissions for SLR.  I think they won't take it because of the pre-mine.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Jump to: