Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 61. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Haters are starting to roll in, Time to buy some more :p
Well not many people are buying at the moment. The buy orders at Bittrex don't seem to follow up recently :/ and someone is dumping like crazy - 200k+ SLR dump this week so far at Bittrex... Another ~100k dump and we will be back at 0.01 $ per coin  Angry What dafuq is going on?

I imagine that right now many people are interested in selling their bitcoins/altcoins for fiat currency with the all-time btc highs we're seeing
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
The top whales have not sold just a bump in the road hopefully.
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
Well not many people are buying at the moment. The buy orders at Bittrex don't seem to follow up recently :/ and someone is dumping like crazy - 200k+ SLR dump this week so far at Bittrex... Another ~100k dump and we will be back at 0.01 $ per coin  Angry What dafuq is going on?
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
got a few more people to download Lykke. They are loving crypto so far because it is so easy on that app.

www.copay.io for solarcoin is under way....    https://gist.github.com/bitspill/94ad8082df17fd0e0555e14235eb3ba6

https://github.com/bitspill/solarcoin/tree/ZeroMQ

According to the lead dev target beta release is 2-3 weeks out.

It could be closer than u think. Tomorrow Im launching gamma-version of solar which includes around 300 minor fixes and all improvements introduced with beta and alpha releases but I wont let u to download or use that shit coz I dislike u. There should be another way to build finished and fully operational solar network without resorting to hiring schoolboys and noobs like u who have no experience in building crypto.

Activity: 445
Your staking does not work.

I have upgraded to version 2.1.8.

The wallet projects "Expected time to earn interest: 2 hours",
but after 2 or 3 days ... still nothing.

Thanks 8JaJ5FW6LkvpPw439u6e69Pe85mcMGtBL4

Works for me. The stake time expectation is not accurate. Depending on number of coins held, and duration between initial deposit and first stake can vary.

Works for me too. Just be patient
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Good time to get some more cheap solarcoins  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

It can take 2-3 days before the first inerest is added. The once your wallet has been on for 4-5 days you'll start seeing a more constant income of interest. But the amount will depend on how many coins are in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

Works for me. The stake time expectation is not accurate. Depending on number of coins held, and duration between initial deposit and first stake can vary.
Activity: 826
see my profile

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
in case you missed it.
solarcoin (SolarChange) is taking part in the Blockchain oscar competition @ BlockShow Europe 2017
http://events.cointelegraph.com/startups/
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
but I wont let u to download or use that shit coz I dislike u.
So funny, this forum should be forbidden to children.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org
It could be closer than u think. Tomorrow Im launching gamma-version of solar which includes around 300 minor fixes and all improvements introduced with beta and alpha releases but I wont let u to download or use that shit coz I dislike u. There should be another way to build finished and fully operational solar network without resorting to hiring schoolboys and noobs like u who have no experience in building crypto.

Get lose, you can't compare with my powers.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
got a few more people to download Lykke. They are loving crypto so far because it is so easy on that app.

www.copay.io for solarcoin is under way....    https://gist.github.com/bitspill/94ad8082df17fd0e0555e14235eb3ba6

Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.

Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
I did a little How Hard Is It for A Newcomer to Setup A Wallet? survey. You guys won: got a wallet set up and coined up in under ninety minutes.

Don't know if I'll stick around -- but scalextrix knows I've long had a kind word for SLR over on the Reddit Doge Cryptocurrency thread.

Mark, Western Australia -- any Australians here?

Australian living in Japan and running Solcrypto.
Western Australia- massive place mate and a great place too.
We have some Australian and NZ users on Solcrypto also. Been involved since near the start.

Thanks,
-lfloorwalker
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I did a little How Hard Is It for A Newcomer to Setup A Wallet? survey. You guys won: got a wallet set up and coined up in under ninety minutes.

Don't know if I'll stick around -- but scalextrix knows I've long had a kind word for SLR over on the Reddit Doge Cryptocurrency thread.

I'm originally from South Australia but currently living in Victoria. I jumped on board with SolarCoin back in 2014, missed the launch by a couple of months, and have been here ever since.

I have a mate in South Australia who I introduced to SolarCoin also, so there's at least three of us.  Grin

Aww shucks, are we mates now? Wink

TooQik put me on to SLR way back when, and we learned a lot through the mining phase. Glad that is over and done with; while it was a great fun learning experience, mining doesn't really fit in with the renewable energy ethos. Very interested in the various initiatives this coin is following, and excited to see where it all goes!

Got a feeling that there's at least one more Aussie here, but I'm not searching back through the thread to find them... lol
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

I'm originally from South Australia but currently living in Victoria. I jumped on board with SolarCoin back in 2014, missed the launch by a couple of months, and have been here ever since.

I have a mate in South Australia who I introduced to SolarCoin also, so there's at least three of us.  Grin
Was chatting on the Telegram channel the other day, turns out a chap lives in the next town, was a funny conversation, for a minute I thought he was gonna turn out to be my neighbour!  More SolarCoiners out there than you think Smiley
Activity: 337
Merit: 258

Pages:
Jump to: