Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 32. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Finally the news is good and i sent my left egas to my wallet to see the swapping on 17 november.
Activity: 144
Yes, I think, and hope the same.
Some start a project without much technical knowledge.
Even those projects can eventually succeed.

And yes, even scammers can finally realize that being honest is better ...
The same thing I have with LindaCoin ...
I still doubt and asked developers to revise their intentions ...

Sometimes scammers become the most honest people.
Nothing is more unpredictable than a human being ...

I would like to say to the teams of LindaCoin and EGAS;
Believe in your own project. You have the chance of success if you are honest. Your ideas can be a win-win situation for everyone.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

what a fucking joke. i hope everyone who stays here loses all their money and ends up as a beggar on the streets  Kiss Grin

it seems that you lose hope fast buddy...who knows if they will change from scam to real project as we watch their ass 24/7  Cool ...scammers do repent sometimes  Grin isn't it?
Activity: 297
you dont have time ? easily explain
Activity: 33
Please explain clearly and simply, so we just let our tokens be in our personal wallet and we will automatically receive the new eGAS to our wallets?
Activity: 98
what a fucking joke. i hope everyone who stays here loses all their money and ends up as a beggar on the streets  Kiss Grin
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
When will the swapping take place ? And how long does it take to finish this procedure ?
Do you have the schedule for this ?
Please share your instructions to send eGas from exchange to the private wallet

Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
I was the first one to warn the community of possible problems. Sad, nobody took note of it.
Activity: 56
Hi all,

we have received results and some of you were right. Contract has some issues with token supply.
We have decided replace eGAS tokens to secure one.
Please read our ANNOUNCEMENT:

eGAS TOKEN SWAP PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Purpose of the eGAS Token Swap:
Independent investigation has shown that the original eGAS token contract, which was created by a contractor for eGAS team contains a coding error that could create more tokens than the originally intended 13,792,050. Unfortunately, the old smart contract cannot be modified and redeployed. The only way to eliminate this coding error is to create a new smart contract where token holders will be credited the same number of new secure eGAS tokens as you own of the current flawed eGAS token.

Schedule & Instruction:
It is of the upmost importance that you remove all your eGAS from exchanges and transfer them into your own private wallet (MyEtherWallet, Parity, etc) BEFORE block 4568000.
This deadline is approximately 3 hours before the estimated completion of the swap.
The eGAS Token Swap (replacement) is estimated to take place by 11pm AEDT on November 17, 2017.
NOTICE: You will not receive new eGAS tokens, if your old eGAS is sitting in a Token Exchange (hot) wallet at block 4568000.

Your current eGAS tokens will be rendered valueless after the successful completion of the swap.

Other Information:
The new eGAS smart contract address will available for everyone, as soon as it comes online.
Our GitHub is at this address https://github.com/ethgas/swap. The new contract code will be posted publicly before the new smart contract is deployed.
The new eGAS smart contract is being audited by an independent coding team and will be carefully tested before deployment.

FAQs:
-What do I as a token holder need to do to receive the new eGAS?
You need to remove all your old eGAS tokens from all exchanges and send them to a private wallet like MEW, Parity, etc. We will distribute the new more secure eGAS tokens once block 4568000 arrives and the new smart contract is activated.

-What should I do with my OLD eGAS once the new more secure tokens arrive?
Once you receive your new eGAS, the old eGAS will become worthless, so they can be simply forgotten about or burned.

-What if I leave my eGAS in an exchange (hot) wallet and not in a private wallet?
You will not receive the new eGAS.

-How soon can I start trading the new eGAS tokens?
We will be notifying the exchanges before the token swap happens. Please consult directly with your exchange for the details about when the new eGAS will be available to trade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Hi dev what happen with EGAS? Thank for your explain
Activity: 12
if dev still active then  i still hope about this coin
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Thank you dev received a token for donation to you honest man Smiley
Activity: 56
1. Donation period is over.
We are going to send out Donation rewards today.
You can check this SPREADSHEET to see if you eligible for reward and if your ETH address is whitelisted. (Donation reserve will be spent - it is just FYI as we need to inform you about reserves fund moves)

2. We are still waiting the contract investigation report which will give us some understanding of our next steps. We will inform you a bit later.

3. Project is going forward no matter what.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
So what's the news on this? Is this project dead in the water?
Activity: 177
Türkçe-English-Español
Hi Dev,

You said ''Donations results will be announced on Sunday, 12 of Nov. '' in thread.
When will donators get their reward ?
Activity: 14
We have already explained our calculations. Function Owner Reward do not add anything. Total supply you can see on contract page.
I do not see what can we add.

$eGAS SAaS whitepaper draft is available on our website: http://ethgas.stream/eGASwhitepaper.pdf.
Introduction part explains idea of SAaS and its goals.
We happy to answer to all questions.
We are preparing GitHub repo with our draft sources so you can follow and comment.

I literally called that function because you left it public
It refreshes owner balance back to 1 000 000 . And it can be called unlimited times

CURIOUSLY you left it out of the contract ABI you provided in the main post github

Anyone can compare ABI you provided with the unedited one here
https://etherscan.io/address/0x8bbf4dd0f11b3a535660fd7fcb7158daebd3a17e#code
This one has public call for owner reward > which gives 1mln to owner every time. It's not a constructor. I literally called it and owner account refreshed from 990 000 to 1 000 000

THIS CAN BE CALLED UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF TIMES

You are a horrible person, and I hope this message will save some people from falling for your scam

Bravo criptix for digging dip, such analysis is needed to save many from losing money (95% of such coins are scams , so all be careful)... Grin   you and Crankautist should come for a cold Bavarian beer and Nurnberger Bradwurst  on me  Cool ..we have to hold con artists accountable untill truth comes out. Unfortunately Dev et al never respond to my email  and facebook querries which made me suspect the project. Lets stay in touch.
Activity: 14
I AM A SCAMMER

Bullshit.

Everyone can try out calling the function OwnerReward when contract owner address has less then 1 000 000 tokens. He will instantly get 1 000 000 tokens again.

THIS IS 100% SCAM

Crankautist good job, I owe you a cold Bavarian beer and Bradwurst for your analysis.... Hope Dev will see that all people are not fools and that some know all the code tricks....will PM you...good guy
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Juggling with Crypto Investments
$eGAS team has ordered an investigation of possible eGAS smart contract issues. We will receive results from an independent contractor early next week. All reserves will not move till then. If there are any issues with the contract a Token Swap Program will be announced.

No way, not another swapping token. What's the hell with the whole airdrop cry? I did not participate in it but I bought at Ether. Those who want to have the tokens should go and buy it at Ether and move on with the project.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Grin
Activity: 168
$eGAS team has ordered an investigation of possible eGAS smart contract issues. We will receive results from an independent contractor early next week. All reserves will not move till then. If there are any issues with the contract a Token Swap Program will be announced.

No way, not another swapping token. What's the hell with the whole airdrop cry? I did not participate in it but I bought at Ether. Those who want to have the tokens should go and buy it at Ether and move on with the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Good to hear that. I can see eGAS team kindly respond to investors. I hope this project will go further.

Grin  Now it's getting really interesting again.  Wink  I will read again next week and see that ... nothing happened
the whole airdrop are very amusing to read. better than watching video  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: