Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 36. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The website still doesn't work?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
what is SAAS will look like?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
waiting for this features smart airdrop as service,
i think this token value will increase when the main features being release
the questions is when ?

I think its good if there is can be present some news about the release , and at least there is need a simple white paper for that, if renue a little site and make all news step by step there are many investors will come to invest here and price will increase. And when price increased then we can get listing on many top exchanges like hit btc or other ,and also dev can use a part of tokens for good value later to pay fee for adding to exchange.

eGAS team have already started working on SAaS whitepaper. First part is Annotation describing SAaS idea will be released soon. Idea is simple and powerful. SAaS will help new startups and projects with their representation in cryptonetworks.
copper member
Activity: 378
What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated?
Activity: 122
the questions is when ?

I think its good if there is can be present some news about the release , and at least there is need a simple white paper for that, if renue a little site and make all news step by step there are many investors will come to invest here and price will increase. And when price increased then we can get listing on many top exchanges like hit btc or other ,and also dev can use a part of tokens for good value later to pay fee for adding to exchange.
Activity: 277
the questions is when ?
Activity: 122
Whats the next plans now? Any other exchanges planning to be here? Decentrex is not active at all ,maybe because cannot adjust gas price Huh
Activity: 10
$eGAS officially on @CoinMarketCap. You can add $eGAS to @BlockfolioApp @altfolioapp portfolios.
Coinmarketcap

Good news. I hope EGAS will be listed in more exchanges in this month.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
$eGAS token is listed at @DecentrEx_com The only fee is a Taker fee. Free Deposit, Withdraw, Maker transactions. https://decentrex.com/#EGAS-ETH

goood news dev, hopefully can boost the price
Activity: 39
great, I joined you, thank you for checking the docs.
$eGAS officially on @CoinMarketCap. You can add $eGAS to @BlockfolioApp @altfolioapp portfolios.
Coinmarketcap
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
$eGAS token is listed at @DecentrEx_com The only fee is a Taker fee. Free Deposit, Withdraw, Maker transactions. https://decentrex.com/#EGAS-ETH
I tried to deposit egas there its not free. how to adjust gas price there?
Activity: 148
Juggling with Crypto Investments
Great, I have faith in your project, as it is really innovative!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
so there is no Air drop here iit seem just an Ann for an Ico i think you should my freind here change the title of your thread inorder for people not to be misleaded.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
Hello Everyone,

We know that it was a difficult period for you as we remained silent last few days, sorry for this.
I need to explain why, because some of you almost lost faith in our project.
As you know someone used a script/contract to get almost all eGAS tokens out from each 10-min block. We understood that get tokens from the contract is almost impossible for many of you or you need increase the gas price. That could lead to eGAS overpricing.
A manual was released and it was our last announcement.
We pretended that project is abandoned, so bulk takers could dump eGAS tokens for a lower possible price on exchanges, therefore “help” to distribute eGAS tokens at minimum price.
It worked and price is nearly at the bottom at this moment. If you got intention to buy it is right time because entry level to this token is quite low.
Our project is moving forward, next steps:
-  Finish distribution process, make sure everyone gets their reward.
-  Analysis of eGAS distribution and implement new Smart Airdrop functions as entry limits, reply protection, lock periods, owner operation control (pause, cancel, burn)
-  Open sources for independent analysis
-  Add eGAS token to few more Exchanges
-  Development of SAaS
Follow us on social platforms for upcoming announcements.
We will be happy to answer your questions.

it seems very influential on the price of eGAS, in this week fell very much
when there is good news then someone will just buy it, analysis of people now rarely holding coin shaped E
Activity: 297
Hello Everyone,

We know that it was a difficult period for you as we remained silent last few days, sorry for this.
I need to explain why, because some of you almost lost faith in our project.
As you know someone used a script/contract to get almost all eGAS tokens out from each 10-min block. We understood that get tokens from the contract is almost impossible for many of you or you need increase the gas price. That could lead to eGAS overpricing.
A manual was released and it was our last announcement.
We pretended that project is abandoned, so bulk takers could dump eGAS tokens for a lower possible price on exchanges, therefore “help” to distribute eGAS tokens at minimum price.
It worked and price is nearly at the bottom at this moment. If you got intention to buy it is right time because entry level to this token is quite low.
Our project is moving forward, next steps:
-  Finish distribution process, make sure everyone gets their reward.
-  Analysis of eGAS distribution and implement new Smart Airdrop functions as entry limits, reply protection, lock periods, owner operation control (pause, cancel, burn)
-  Open sources for independent analysis
-  Add eGAS token to few more Exchanges
-  Development of SAaS
Follow us on social platforms for upcoming announcements.
We will be happy to answer your questions.

you are lying pimp
Activity: 297
Why can contract owner always make 1 million new coins.

Please answer.
yes why  we are  what ?
Activity: 152
“Everyone Is A Bank”
There isn't any detail whatsoever about what you actually do on the website. Can you fill me in on some details please before I think about investing... Thank you
Activity: 310
Does eGas have the plan to list on yobit, coinexchange, cryptopia,... ?
It's not project here...
Sorry, that's my mistake, corrected...!
eGas train starts a new journey now, cheer.
Pages:
Jump to: