Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes - page 45. (Read 34785 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Official website just support for Indonesian Language
https://smartcash.cc/?lang=id
Let's bang some smartnodes out!
SmartNodes will be released before the end of 2017
10000 SMART / per node
20 GB Storage
1GB RAM Minimum (includes OS)
Dedicated (Static) IPV4 address (NO IPV6)
SmartNodes get SmartRewards + 10% of blockreward
SmartNodes will have hot/cold setup.  No funds on SmartNode wallet online.
Activity: 6
Let's bang some smartnodes out!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Why wallet not have a receive address? Only "Request payment form". Will it appear after synchronization?

It's under the drop down menu, on the upper bar under File I think..
Out of curiosity - where was this coin originally announced?  It seems like the project has run for a long time before announcing on Bitcointalk forum.  That's okay, of course, because you don't have to ANN here if you don't want to, but I'm just wondering what forum or site the original ANN is on?
We do it here but seem community not big as bitcointalk
https://forum.bitcoin.com/alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/smartcash-t29835.html
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Out of curiosity - where was this coin originally announced?  It seems like the project has run for a long time before announcing on Bitcointalk forum.  That's okay, of course, because you don't have to ANN here if you don't want to, but I'm just wondering what forum or site the original ANN is on?

5 billion tokens, that is a huge amount, is there any buywall for this token dev? because if not, the possibility of the price later if already circulating in exchange, maybe only 5-100 satoshi. I hope there will be airdrop for this token, considering the amount that is quite large

Please read more in the official website https://smartcash.cc
We have 80% to fund the community project
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
5 billion tokens, that is a huge amount, is there any buywall for this token dev? because if not, the possibility of the price later if already circulating in exchange, maybe only 5-100 satoshi. I hope there will be airdrop for this token, considering the amount that is quite large
Does anyone knows when the Cryptopia wallets will be unlocked?
we have no idea, it base on Cryptopia. Sorry for you inconvernience
Activity: 28
Does anyone knows when the Cryptopia wallets will be unlocked?
The smart node means the traditional masternode? or it's just the advance version of masternode?
This project seems interesting that I will look at its whitepaper and buy some for future investment.

SmartNode are advanced of masternode
Thank for your support
For quick reply please go to http://discord.smartcash.cc
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
The smart node means the traditional masternode? or it's just the advance version of masternode?
This project seems interesting that I will look at its whitepaper and buy some for future investment.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Thx for keeping that up to date Smiley Nice to have a read here instead of my thread wich i was just starting as a question to the community :·
Stocks.exchange cryptochange and Coinexchange are all live again. You can use either one of these 3 exchanges for now
No it is minor update to fix voting, when you not do vote don't need to update this
coinexchange.io is working again. Smartcash wallet has now synced up on the new code
we had contact exchange, they are updating...please wait
copper member
Activity: 65
Nobody know when hitbtc and cryptopia will be able again to receive smartcash, since 11th of December I have more than 8000 SMART with 0 confimation.
Pages:
Jump to: