Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SMART TRADE COIN-A New Way to Manage your Crypto - page 8. (Read 1450 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Any feedbacks from the exchanges that you already contacted? Much better if you can also provide something that make them satisfied inorder for this token be listed officially. I hope, you can succeed in listing so that it can generates more interested people to invest and join in the token sales.

I doubt they are gonna respond, most of the ICO developers rarely mention if they are going to list their coin in any specific exchange unless it's one of the big ones
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I have under gone with my analysis and project details published seems promising with all the information in the white papers, an achievable plan through road map and tge owners have choose highly experienced professionals who are capable to meet the expected deeds as it is proven through various activities ex: exchanges etc.

We can only hope for the best for good platforms. But it would take time to really see how can they really help crypto enthusiasts and the likes. We will see in the next few months if they can tick the items check on their roadmap. Even highly experienced professionals have setbacks also. But that's a good indication that the project is heading to a better direction. I guess.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
Please tell me what percentage of the bonus I can get when buying tokens today or tomorrow? How long will the sales last?
If you participate from 12th of November to 25th of November then you can successfully gain 80% bonus and 1 trade for 0.075 USD so don't be late to grab the deal.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Fiat currency exchange on the go and some serious list of exchanges I really the smart idea i just hope most fiat currencies will be supported considering restrictions and regulations on crypto But one it reach more country fiat then it will be great
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Sounds interesting but how can you integrate all your trading accounts from different website into just one platform. Can you explain how will this work?

It's done through API ( In the context of trading, an API refers to the interface that enables software to connect with exchange to obtain real-time pricing data and place trades orders through the software ). This feature is not something new, however they are trying to get privileged APIs which will allow users to trade through their software with low fees.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Very much existence of an airdrop in this project pleases. Perhaps, I will take part in it. Suddenly this token will be able to grow.
Dua
Activity: 616
Please tell me what percentage of the bonus I can get when buying tokens today or tomorrow? How long will the sales last?
If you participate from 12th of November to 25th of November then you can successfully gain 80% bonus and 1 trade for 0.075 USD so don't be late to grab the deal.
Wow, in my opinion this is a very good bonus, I very rarely see such generous bonuses for the purchase of tokens. I think the project has good chances for successful sales.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Project owners had an incredible plan with the project dealing with highly qualified team, a road map with more possibilities that is highly challenging in meeting their goals with a strong working team behind.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Activity: 554
I have under gone with my analysis and project details published seems promising with all the information in the white papers, an achievable plan through road map and tge owners have choose highly experienced professionals who are capable to meet the expected deeds as it is proven through various activities ex: exchanges etc.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Any feedbacks from the exchanges that you already contacted? Much better if you can also provide something that make them satisfied inorder for this token be listed officially. I hope, you can succeed in listing so that it can generates more interested people to invest and join in the token sales.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
It's really good to see that the team has taken the job to support and help the users by their own telegram bot.
That would hopefully take care of issues faster.
Activity: 378
Project is taking more initiatives they have also approached binance and most popular exchanges to list tgeir coin. This will endure soon the project will take a huge success in achieving their targets.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The team examined all the pros & cons and make better decision to come in the crypto world because they have balanced plan to get investors to their project
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Please explain how will you get all trading onto your platform?  Cheers

I'm gonna guess it works like blockfolio and kinda just acts as an aggregator of sorts for all the cash you have. Not something I'd trust but I guess it exists
Activity: 574
Probably in this platform cooperation with a set of the known exchanges will be established that does it really interesting in respect of long-term investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Uhh with a 80% "discount" you're pretty much assuring that the real price of the token is now 80% of your marketed value if not really lower due to private sales
Activity: 38
Merit: 3
Please explain how will you get all trading onto your platform?  Cheers
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The bonus of the token sale seems to be big which to think they almost give it for free. Well, anyway this is how they do the plan and I think the offer seems to be interesting but as the project is new, we should somehow still keep an eye of this project.

I think if that is the case of giving big bonuses that looks too good to be true the team must recheck it again but most of the time big bonuses can attract more investors to join.
Activity: 322
Sounds interesting but how can you integrate all your trading accounts from different website into just one platform. Can you explain how will this work?
Pages:
Jump to: