Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SMART TRADE COIN-A New Way to Manage your Crypto - page 9. (Read 1450 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I like your thread team! This is truly great! This makes me caught my attention. Well, the thread is simple and clear. The information as clear to understand which all the wants and necessary information are all provided in this thread. Great!

I agree to you, but I think it still needs to add more details and future plans about the project, also the current status of this project with their roadmap. Hoping to see more updates soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The bonus of the token sale seems to be big which to think they almost give it for free. Well, anyway this is how they do the plan and I think the offer seems to be interesting but as the project is new, we should somehow still keep an eye of this project.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Another newly project which I think need more time to consider it to be have a potential if it's well-handed. Moreover, I am still trying to understand more about its information so that I can somehow understand more about it.
Activity: 308
The token sales is already started and we miss the opportunity of 90% bonus. But the project are still offering good bonuses for those who will buy earlier. This is quite interesting and convincing to buy now and follow this team in the upcoming days since they have a lot of good things here.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
reserved
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Another Exchange to be launched, This project should have unique features to be able to compete from different good exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I will be joining the airdrop campaign! Congratulation on the launch of these new project. CHEERS!
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Big potential for this project. Contacting this many exchanges will give more impressions to the public view.
Activity: 518
I like your thread team! This is truly great! This makes me caught my attention. Well, the thread is simple and clear. The information as clear to understand which all the wants and necessary information are all provided in this thread. Great!
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Manage your crypto!

Telegram Bot username: @smarttradecoinbot
INTRODUCTION

Our main objective of the project is to create a fully-fledged and comprehensive global financial ecosystem called SMART TRADE SOLUTIONS, which in the long term will provide the basis for the creation of a new financial environment based on blockchain technologies and completely exclude intermediaries.The project areas and advantages of Smart Trade Coin are based on 4 pillars, which we summarize under the term Smart Trade Coin World.

The Smart Trade Coin Community will make this possible:
Platform users receive reduced feesAgreements can be reached with banks to help increase the liquidity of crypto currency assets and ensure the availability of a FIAT gatewayA simpler onboarding process on the exchanges    

Faster and more stable trading through premium API access Take advantage of privileged Exchange connections          
     • Achieve additional profit

ROADMAP

Exchanges
That we are contacting

BONUSES Timeline

OUR TEAM

Pages:
Jump to: