Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex) - page 16. (Read 98193 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 31, 2014, 02:15:55 AM

REFUND NOW!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 30, 2014, 05:04:53 PM
why dont you answer to my email ??

Shhh... Dev is sleeping
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
October 30, 2014, 04:42:34 PM
why dont you answer to my email ??
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
October 30, 2014, 06:11:14 AM
Every time a new coin comes out with an IPO/ITO, this coin will be mentioned...
October 30, 2014, 02:54:50 AM
Maybe wait more than a week? This concept of doubling your money in 24 hours does not work in the real world, and this is a real world company with real plans.  Doubt us if you want, we're waiting to see who our real supporters are.  Be patient and we will be supporting the coin in the future, just letting all the critics and dumpers exit now so the coins are in the hands of our true supporters, even if that is very few users currently, the will be the ones who will see the true long-term profit. 

24h low 250 sat Smiley Great for ICO investors. Its their BTC you are holding. You guys just fucked them over.

Activity: 308
October 29, 2014, 10:41:24 PM
This concept of doubling your money in 24 hours does not work in the real world

No instead your holders losing money by 400 to 1600 percent , that's probably the unique future of this coin?

Maybe you should change the name to Sembro-Took
Activity: 131
October 29, 2014, 10:34:55 PM
Maybe wait more than a week? This concept of doubling your money in 24 hours does not work in the real world, and this is a real world company with real plans.  Doubt us if you want, we're waiting to see who our real supporters are.  Be patient and we will be supporting the coin in the future, just letting all the critics and dumpers exit now so the coins are in the hands of our true supporters, even if that is very few users currently, the will be the ones who will see the true long-term profit. 

I am sorry. I was in it since IPO. I am out of this MaybeCoin business. Good luck guys.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 29, 2014, 10:28:13 PM

OMG a i really seeing this, they are your early investor, if they are out its your loss, it doesnt matter what feature u will deliver by next week or next month, your new feature will only be used as pump and dump by some group, if the dev isnt supporting the early investor then its means death to the coin itself
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 29, 2014, 09:09:57 PM
Wow 28,440 btc expected revenue.  sounds plausible! good luck

That's lifetime revenue for those products. So divide by 10 for annual over the next 10 years and that provides a much more reasonable figure.
Fuck you cheat the return of my BTC Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 308
October 29, 2014, 09:03:45 PM
Huge crash as expected... investors have at least a 1600 percent loss now. (didn't bought it by the way)

'Dev' probably already leaved, just like blacktoken / darktoken, with his 100 BTC profit.

The next scam in altcoinland, just a normal day.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
October 29, 2014, 05:08:03 PM
And devs dont care of emails !!
Activity: 350
October 29, 2014, 10:39:10 AM
Did Bittrex already release the fund to the developers of this Coin?

probably, this shit is dead before it could even start
October 29, 2014, 07:57:34 AM
Did Bittrex already release the fund to the developers of this Coin?

That's why they don't speak anymore Smiley
Activity: 168
GreenCoin
October 29, 2014, 07:37:10 AM
Did Bittrex already release the fund to the developers of this Coin
I think they should look at more verifications while hosting an ICO for differnt coins. Their track record hasn't been good enough, and might be the right time to look into it and get people reviewed before posting an ICO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 29, 2014, 06:59:09 AM

Is this one of those last "good news" right before the big dump? I lost quite a bit already on this coin. I bought at IPO :/

This is just the beginning. We would like to migrate from this forum to twitter as it is easier to monitor.  Just sit back, wait, and check the price a few months from now.

I did. I now have ~20% of my money. In a few months I have 1%???

haha,
October 29, 2014, 06:49:48 AM

Is this one of those last "good news" right before the big dump? I lost quite a bit already on this coin. I bought at IPO :/

This is just the beginning. We would like to migrate from this forum to twitter as it is easier to monitor.  Just sit back, wait, and check the price a few months from now.

0.000001% is more legitimate  Smiley This is the new bitcoin  Smiley
October 29, 2014, 03:30:19 AM

Activity: 255
October 29, 2014, 12:55:33 AM

This is just the beginning. We would like to migrate from this forum to twitter as it is easier to monitor.  Just sit back, wait, and check the price a few months from now.

Did you really say that?
Oh my lord.

Silly dev...don't you realize folks here see investments as something that will deliver 20x returns in 48 hours or it's a scam???  Sorry if anyone here still has their MaryJ glasses on...you may actually have to stay invested for more than a week to turn a profit here. But feel free to dump at a loss going forward
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 29, 2014, 12:22:46 AM

Did you really say that?
Oh my lord.

hope GAIA will do better and not let us the early investor sink like this boat
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
October 28, 2014, 11:49:57 PM

Did you really say that?
Oh my lord.

Pages:
Jump to: