Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 111. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i think im going to buy again, with 0.1298BTC
its on transfer now....

Advise, wait a few hours. I'm driving the price down to 0.6, if possible 0.5. Started at 0.9 this morning. 0.5 is a good buy moment, after 35000block it's grow time.

Really?  As far as I can see you aren't making much of a dent.  Maybe you should increase the pressure with more BTC  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I will help SMC grow when the time is there, I believe in the coin. But for now we need some activity, get some whales in who can see growth potential to pump the price soon. After that we can stabilize on a much higer value then it is now. At this moment we need to remove the non-believers who sell coins for a low price. The sooner they are out the better. Don't hate, it's just demand and supply, let the market do it's thing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
its on transfer now....

Advise, wait a few hours. I'm driving the price down to 0.6, if possible 0.5. Started at 0.9 this morning. 0.5 is a good buy moment, after 35000block it's grow time.

Gee, many thanks lol. You're REALLY HELPING.
Facepalm.
Activity: 252
its on transfer now....

to late Cheesy
1800SMC
Activity: 364
its on transfer now....

Activity: 294
still hasn't received my smartcoin giveaway on my email  Cry i regret investing in this coin

Do you get email? If not check SPAM folder. And please write PM to dev Smartcoin

If yes do you enter your wallet address on page http://getsmartcoin.com/redeem/ ?

Best regards.

I got no email, nothing in spam folder too. I sent message to dev. No reply for 5 days now??
If yes do you enter your wallet address on page http://getsmartcoin.com/redeem/ ? < what is the point of going there if i havent received a email yet?
I'm in the same boat, no email, not in junk either and PMed dev 4 days ago with no reply Sad

Unlike awais3344, we do not have your email you PM'd us. We checked the database before being filtered and you are not in there, not even a variation of what you provided us. Are you sure you got a success message when you signed up?

Do you know of any other email you could have possibly used?
Yes that is the only email I would have used and I definitely signed up, I directed my friends here and they have all received their emails.
Bump
Activity: 252
its on transfer now....
Activity: 126

​​
Seems the dump is getting stronger, seeing +1 BTC sellers. Idiots are selling low and even lower. I truly hope this coin is worth so much that they'll be crying out of regret just like alot did with doge.

I really hope you're right there

This coin is in its death throes, you can not even pay for the electricity to mine it, it is dead!

Everyone give AtlantisPlatform a round of applause for his extremely accurate predictions.

Where were you when SMC reached 0.0004 and had 180 BTC trade volume? Oh right, sore from your "predictions" backfiring. Nice attempt at spreading some FUD, it seems like whenever you come in here the price rises eventually. Keep at it with your strong predictions, market guru.

Oh Atlantis....

At first I had fun just shredding you with insults to which your were too chickensh!t to respond.  Then, I had fun watching lots of others kick you in the teeth while you acted shocked, hurt, and (hilariously) righteously indignant about the slights and insults (real and perceived) thrown at you.  But now, it's all become just sort of sad.  Well, not "sort of sad" - it's just plain sad.

If these abysmal efforts at trolling in this and other threads are the best you can muster, you really ought to give it up.  I hate to be the one to break it to you but when you aren't making people angry and you are making them laugh at you, you're not trolling.  I know, I know; it's pretty surprising, right?  What you've actually been providing for us is the very best kind of entertainment -watching some schmuck willfully make an ass of himself.  You've been doing it for quite a while now and for free!

Don't get me wrong: I'm not putting you down.  I mean, you've got a real flair for this kind of self-inflicted humiliation.  It's just that...well, I'm sorta feeling bad for you.  Maybe it's just that, as a connoisseur of this sort of agonizing, squirm-inducing self-abasement, I recognize your rare talent and I'm not sure the others here appreciate you as much as I do and I don't think they deserve to see it anymore.  Or maybe it's just that I've busted buttons off so many pairs of my jeans from laughing at you that I'm running out of safety pins to hold them up.  Hmmm...I dunno.

Anyway, perhaps you should take up a new hobby.  Play some xBox and grief some 11 year olds; go bird watching; become a French New Wave film movement savant; do some puzzles - yes; that's it!  Puzzles!  You should take up puzzles as a hobby.  It's perfect for you - you can do it alone since you clearly have no friends; they take quite a long time to complete so you won't be bothering anybody; and you'll get an authentic sense of satisfaction every time you pat that last piece into place.  Plus, they don't laugh at you.

Puzzles, my boy - that's the ticket for you.
pipebomb Cheesy
Atlantis will never post in this tread anymore.
rze
Activity: 194
I don't know if you people voted here: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

It's supposed to be a new exchange that is going to open and everybody has 10 votes per 24hours. So go and vote people it will only take you few seconds. We must push SMC to the top!
voted
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I don't know if you people voted here: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

It's supposed to be a new exchange that is going to open and everybody has 10 votes per 24hours. So go and vote people it will only take you few seconds. We must push SMC to the top!
Activity: 56
Less than 1500 blocks to go until 35000, hopefully it will be hit within 24 hours.

Roll Eyes we must  survive 17 hours  Roll Eyes then we will be ok.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Less than 1500 blocks to go until 35000, hopefully it will be hit within 24 hours.
Activity: 238

Why?
New wallet includes a number of amendments:
  • Kimoto's Gravity Well - smart algorithm changes the difficulty of digging.
    Allows coin to protect against sudden changes hash power (anti multipool).
    Digging coins will be more predictable in the long term.
  • significantly lower transaction fees.

Why update is necessary and mandatory?
Soon will be hard fork coin. Only new fork will be the official and continue working.
Be smart switch to the correct fork.

When?
Fork will come with mining block number 35000 for about 17-26 h
(depending on the network hashrate and its growth)

Current block number you find at:

How check wallet version?
In your wallet search option menu Debug window -> console.
Run command getinfo

Code:
{
    "version" : 1010000,
    "protocolversion" : 60002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,

If protocolversion = 60002 then you have new wallet version  -> update is not required

How upgrade?

• Backup your wallet.dat - This file is in %appdata%/smartcoin

Where is %appdata% ?
    WIN: Start -> run -> cmd
    cd %appdata% [ENTER]

WIN XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data
    (in non English Windows version "Application Data" can be in your local language)

WIN 7+:  C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\

Linux: ~/.smartcoin

Copy wallet.dat in safe place - Pendrive, CD
    or different directory (folder) on your hard disk.

Advise against the use of Online wallets (for any coin).
    Do not use Smartcoin online wallet!

You should make backup wallet.dat often, after several coin transfers.
    Best is keep a few copies of the wallet.

• Go to first page Smartcoin thread
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893

Download version according to your OS.

• Install new version as just like the first time.

• Run wallet, wait for sync and check balance and your wallet version (as above described)

Tell a Friend about mandatory update?
You know someone who might have an old wallet Smartcoin? Please tell her / him to update.

More info?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893

REMEMBER Before update make copy (backup) your wallet.dat

Do not wait for the last moment. We can reach 35000 block faster than we assume.

Best Regards.
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Wow, current profit rate is 12,000%

Not possible, Atlantis just said these coins don't even pay for electricity  Huh
Activity: 98
To The Moon!
Activity: 51
Atlantis is back and the world is right again. Doesn't it feel good guys? Grin

Don't make him leave! I don't have TV you know. This is like watching Jackass. I'm sure he's about to verbally nailgun his balls to a chair.
Activity: 80

+1 Cheesy that's the best so far, maybe you can put a logo of an apple, and something that looks like iPhone, but not exactly. The idea is every symbol in the coin must remind people unconsiously, that its proffitable coin, and its the future, there must be somo futuristic lines in it, as i mentioned before, it will be good the "S" logo to be 3-D shaped, bright silver and glossy, on a black background...pollishged, glossy, clean and flat bacground. It can be combined with a laptop, maybe net-symbol, to reminds of a fast transactions, i like the fast tranfers, that i make with SMC Smiley
So...that's how i see the things about the future logo of our coin, sadly i have no skills how to make one, if there is somebody, who can make one, i WILL DONATE, if i really like the final product Cheesy good day fellas Smiley
Activity: 126
I played the roulette and I think it might be bugged? I only tried to bet 1 SMC but it kept withdrawing until it hit 12, thought it was going to keep going and drain me dry. Was it because I sent it from coinmarketio and not my wallet? Also i appear to have not won my bets either, as I have received nothing. Anyone explain? Huh
Jump to: