Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 129. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

He moved his buy wall above my small buy order by 5 satoshi. So he is buying everything he can.

Some big stuff about to go down with this coin. At least 1 mil cap shortly.

Sure, he wants to buy. If he doesn´t want to buy, he would place his wall lower. Some ppl. are selling in his wall. He will make so much money. If I had some more BTC left, I would buy. I´m very sure it will be at 100000 very fast.

if he has not a few thosands of BTC he will kill this coin

This is nonsense.

what do you think happens as soon as he ran out of money?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Somebody sold some 24127 SMC in the wall... lol.

Edit: The 30000 wall disappeared. Maybe it was the same guy.
Looking into hardcoding a fork for Gravity Well as we speak. It should be out by tomorrow.

No latest Litecoin code for now.

Great news!!!

He moved his buy wall above my small buy order by 5 satoshi. So he is buying everything he can.

Sure, he wants to buy. If he doesn´t want to buy, he would place his wall lower. Some ppl. are selling in his wall. He will make so much money. If I had some more BTC left, I would buy. I´m very sure it will be at 100000 very fast.

This is nonsense.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Looking into hardcoding a fork for Gravity Well as we speak. It should be out by tomorrow.

Thats awesome news!

I am feeling very optimistic, managed to fix the problem in a very short time way before any harm could be done by multi-pools.

Any donation address?

The buyer on coinmarket seems very persistent in buying SMC, a ~30 btc buy wall now.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io

At the current diff 1 GH/s = $6.62/day. It should be $10 or even more. Lower than $8 is always a big buy! SMC is still undervalued.

You mean 1MH/s=6.62/day right?

Yes, sure... sorry Smiley

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
if he realy wants make price to rise he need take away his walls and dump it. or he need a few millio dollars

That´s not true. I´ve made the price rising from 7000 to 12000 with just 1 BTC. Nobody is selling, that´s the problem.  I bought some more between 20000 and 23500. It took me 4 hours to get them.

Smart people are holding their smartcoins.

In a few days we will be at 100000 and that won´t be the end. Even 500000 is possible in the next 2 weeks... you´ll see.

u made raising because it was the bottom . but know it is not the bottom and many miners are selling . he need to make panic sell and buy it all

At the current diff 1 GH/s = $6.62/day. It should be $10 or even more. Lower than $8 is always a big buy! SMC is still undervalued.

You mean 1MH/s=6.62/day right?

@mikii

If there's sellers to fill that big buy wall then it might go back down to 20-22 level. Someone should pump to support that buy wall. Wish I had btc left. I was the first pump yesterday morning. Hoping to see more volume pour in while that buy wall lasts.

If you see the sellers, there isn't much resistance. Anyone with 10-15 btc can probably buy out the sellers, hell a few btc is good enough once people see a buyer filling alot of sell orders at higher and higher prices they jump in too making the push even more stronger.

@ he buys alot as supply is low and block rewards aren't much only 64 coins per block. Thats around 10k coins a day which is about 1500-2000$ that is needed to sustain the current price. If can easily double pretty quick and thus he doubled his money too.

may be he is a billioner  Cheesy
and dont care how much it costs
if he realy wants make price to rise he need take away his walls and dump it. or he need a few millio dollars

That´s not true. I´ve made the price rising from 7000 to 12000 with just 1 BTC. Nobody is selling, that´s the problem.  I bought some more between 20000 and 23500. It took me 4 hours to get them.

In a few days we will be at 100000 and that won´t be the end. Even 500000 is possible in the next 2 weeks... you´ll see.

u made raising because it was the bottom . but know it is not the bottom and many miners are selling . he need to make panic sell and buy it all

Yes, some of the coins with some potential to grow like SMC. All coins are very cheap atm because of the BTC and LTC dropping. BTC will be soon at over $800.

The $10 / $8 rule worked fine in the past. Atm a lot of coins are a big and save buy.

and why ti shoud be 10$ + ? i can show least 50 coins that 1 GH/s less than $6.62/day. ans u think that these coins are undervalued and they will  rise?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

and why ti shoud be 10$ + ? i can show least 50 coins that 1 GH/s less than $6.62/day. ans u think that these coins are undervalued and they will  rise?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Someone is dumping a shitton into the pump at 0.00027

Not really. The whole cap is only 400k assuming he wasn't buying all along since 50k cap. Which he was.

I am thinking this is going to cryptsy soon at this rate.

and what then ? it will added cryptsy at this rate , and then in cryptsy will be long dump (look at vert coin - from 0.015 to 0.005). he will lose mony.

But Vertcoin made over 2500% (to 0.01) before!!! Before it jumped to this price, it was a long time at 25000 - 35000!!! Like SMC is now. Even 0.005 is great for Vertcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
yeap all coins rocket on coinmarket then drop on cryptsy or coined up, very bad times for buyin
Jump to: