Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 132. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I agree, this coin should add Kimoto Gravity Well!
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Is KGW active? If no, say goodbye to SmartCoin´s value as soon as Middlecoin, Hashcow or Multipool is joining.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
"Smart people are mining smart coins!"
"Smart money invest in smart coins!"
"Hey, this is smart... coin!"
"This is a very smart coin!"
"My coin is smart and yours?"
"The smartest coins of all!"
"Albert Einstein would pay with smartcoin!"
"My coin is smarter than you are!"
"Don´t be silly, get smartcoins!"

... try this with Vertcoin.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Coinmarket.io 24h volume:
SMC:108.27 BTC
UTC: 83.605 BTC
KARM: 70.691 BTC

Best regards Smiley
Activity: 238
Redeemed my coupon and received 45 SMC. I though it should be 60 insyeda of 45, isn't it?

45 SMC for sign up . 15 SMC extra for promote SmartCoin sign up in forum signature + PM do dev (in due time).

15 SMC extra not sent yet.
Activity: 43
I think I found the whale on twitter holy shit guy is loaded.
Activity: 210
i dont understand who decide this price for SMC.  look at Vert coin , it has  84 mln coins , have been already mined about 2 mln coins and in ipo price was 0.001 btc. SMC has 51 mln , already crated about 2 mln and price 10x less than vert. SO
Smart coin is undervalued

I could explain how the market is working. To keep it short... be patient Wink

i know how market is working. i am financeier. and trade for a long time. i know how decides IPO price for stocks but
nobody can explain how can be decided the IPO price for coin.

Just take a look at:

1. The name.
2. The dev.
3. The idea.
4. The stats.
5. The community.
6. The activity.
7. The marketing.
8. The logo.

I´m a creative director. I´m always looking at the marketing potential. With a great name and a great logo, you have many possibilities. Just think about this:

"Smart people are mining smart coins!"
"Smart money invest in smart coins!"
"Hey, this is smart... coin!"
"This is a very smart coin!"
"My coin is smart and yours?"
"The smartest coins of all!"
"Albert Einstein would pay with smartcoin!"
"My coin is smarter than you are!"
"Don´t be silly, get smartcoins!"

... try this with Vertcoin.

Or take a look at the headline and picture: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4945489

Edit: Later on... would you like to pay with a smartcoin or with an aliencoin, a staturncoin, a catcoin, a vertcoin?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
WE NEED GRAVITY WITHIN 3 DAYS ADMIN. ITS REALLY IMPORTANT.
YOU DID A VERY GOOD JOB BY LAUNCHING IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS , NOW YOU NEED TO FINISH YOUR JOB AND MAKE IT MULTIPOOL PROOF. YOUR WIFE SHALL TANK YOU LATER FOR THE NEW MASERATI.

+1+1+1
Activity: 42
i dont understand who decide this price for SMC.  look at Vert coin , it has  84 mln coins , have been already mined about 2 mln coins and in ipo price was 0.001 btc. SMC has 51 mln , already crated about 2 mln and price 10x less than vert. SO

i know how market is working. i am financeier. and trade for a long time. i know how decides IPO price for stocks but
nobody can explain how can be decided the IPO price for coin.
Activity: 952
i dont understand who decide this price for SMC.  look at Vert coin , it has  84 mln coins , have been already mined about 2 mln coins and in ipo price was 0.001. SMC has 51 mln , already crated about 2 mln and price 10x less than vert. SO

Price depends on how much people are willing to buy them for. Really basic: demand and supply. Someone can pump SMC 20x its value pretty quick, by the looks of it alot of people are holding onto their coins as they wait to dump crpytsy which I truly hope SMC never gets to cryptsy.

People have to stop trying to get coins added to cryptsy and instead use other exchanges to help grow them. Cryptocurrencies are supposed to be decentralized so why would anyone want one centralized exchange with 1000x more volume than any other exchange?

I say let it stay on coinmarket, exchange seems to be doing great and with time it could grow to be an alternative to crpytsy.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Whoever is buying as many coins as they are intend to sell them with a profit. They'll make it work somehow, they always do  Grin
Just hodl.

Vert coin shows that investors put value on ASIC resistance imho. Scrypt-jane is worth a considerable premium over scrypt right now. See also ultracoin, same story but only got to an exchange a day and a half ago.
Activity: 210
i dont understand who decide this price for SMC.  look at Vert coin , it has  84 mln coins , have been already mined about 2 mln coins and in ipo price was 0.001 btc. SMC has 51 mln , already crated about 2 mln and price 10x less than vert. SO

i dont understand who decide the IPO price for SMC.  look at Vert coin , it has  84 mln coins , have been already mined about 2 mln coins and IPO price was 0.001 btc. SMC has 51 mln , already crated about 2 mln and price 10x less than vert. SO
Activity: 25
lol that guy has been buying massive amounts for 2 days long now.. won't be long before were shooting trough the roof
Hey guys,

How long do you think it will take until this coin will reach 0.001 btc for 1 smc? Smiley

if the whale on coinmarket is millionaire , it will happen very quickly.
Activity: 126
Can you answer on that dev? Make this coin multi proof before finishing merchant api.
Activity: 840
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Hey guys,

How long do you think it will take until this coin will reach 0.001 btc for 1 smc? Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
This is why scrypt-jane would've been a good idea too: no multipool for that just yet.
Activity: 126
WE NEED GRAVITY WITHIN 3 DAYS ADMIN. ITS REALLY IMPORTANT.
YOU DID A VERY GOOD JOB BY LAUNCHING IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS , NOW YOU NEED TO FINISH YOUR JOB AND MAKE IT MULTIPOOL PROOF. YOUR WIFE SHALL TANK YOU LATER FOR THE NEW MASERATI.
Jump to: