Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 169. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Quote from: sheinsha
Minar.cc SMC SmartCoin PPLNS Mining Pool

I have setup a VARDIFF+Stratum PPLNS Mining Pool, so you are welcome to join and spread the network hashrate.

Please let me know if you find anything out of normal, comments and suggestions also welcome!

I have set pool fees to 1% and only 0.01 SMC payout fee to pay the actual transaction fee.

SMC.minar.cc

Start your miner using the following parameters:
URL:stratum+tcp://smc.minar.cc
PORT:3345
USER:username.worker
PASS:workerPass
Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://smc.minar.cc:3345 --scrypt -u username.worker -p workerPass
SMC.minar.cc UP AND RUNNING!
Everybody welcome here! Spread the hashrate!!

Anyone have get any coins even to pool balance here or still zero balance after many hours mining like me?
Hi flayway!
It is simple, the pool has not yet found any blocks... Will be nice if more miners got in to help!
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
To all using P2Pools, I have found an issue with my pool causing a lot of rejects and even hardware failures in cgminer. I traced this back to P2Pool sending shares with diff < 1 to cgminer which causes it to freak out. I was discussing this on #p2pool and it could be caused by a bug in P2Pool or just the "low" network difficulty in general.

Am I the only one seeing this?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I don't like it when dev says I twisted his/her words and that I need to learn how to read FOR ONCE, as in I am tooo frickin stupid to understand.  When I post the dev's exact words proving him/her wrong, dev just doesn't reply to it.  I had asked earlier how old and what sex dev was. I wanted to know because that way I may have more patience with how dev is handling everything. My guess, and I could be wrong completely, but I peg guess the dev to be a 22 year old female. Did I get close?

blahblahblah nitpicky whines blahblahblah repost of creepy request blahblahblah rude, sexist comment. 

Awesome.  Trifecta of douchery in a single post.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I don't like it when dev says I twisted his/her words and that I need to learn how to read FOR ONCE, as in I am tooo frickin stupid to understand.  When I post the dev's exact words proving him/her wrong, dev just doesn't reply to it.  I had asked earlier how old and what sex dev was. I wanted to know because that way I may have more patience with how dev is handling everything. My guess, and I could be wrong completely, but I peg guess the dev to be a 22 year old female. Did I get close?

You're taking this way too seriously... chill. Just sit back and see what happens. Or are you just coin trolling? So much anger and so many posts about something that does not look altogether that big a deal from where I'm sitting. Why the dev is even replying I don't know.
Activity: 98
Dev said Atlantis Platform: I said don't put addresses in the thread unless its urgent. Read my post for once. Maybe you didn't bend my words purposefully, but you definitely didn't read properly.

AtlantisPlatform replied to ditzy dev with paste from dev's own post on dev's OP : • Coins are coming soon, please be patient and don't post in the thread unless it's urgent. I haven't started to use the moderation feature, but I won't hesitate if it gets out of hand.

Now what dev?, admit you were wrong for accusing me of twisting your words and accusing me of not knowing how to read???

Maybe someone will ignore you AtlantisPlatform Wink

Why, did I say something untrue?? Did Poolerino's pool get ignored also, he is running a pool and has asked for help from dev but he has posted on his website that he is still waiting on dev to reply. Ignore him to? Ignore everyone, it only isolates you. Go ahead. Ignore.

To put it mildly, I think people are just tired of the ball-busting. I find that you are intelligent enough to offer some constructive criticism and perhaps some method of help that would make things easier. Going this route might temper some of the more harsh criticism, which depending on amount, can be misconstrued as bitching. I do think that sometimes you have to keep peoples feet to the fire, but it can be done without leaving permanent damage. Just my two cents.... er, two smartcoins.

The dev threatens to moderate/ban people if they post in this thread unless it is urgent, REALLY? SERIOUSLY?

DEV, If you moderate my opinion  any anyway, I will open my own moderated thread on the subject, so you may want to keep it here.

I also get a kick out of how you complain about the threat of moderation and then say you'll open your own moderated thread.​  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
Here is something for you to take care of dev, this is from the front page on Poolerino Smartcoin pool.

Coin daemon is messing with pool (double payouts) so pool shuts down payout from time to time. Dont worry ! We will restart asap, NO COINS ARE LOST! Trust poolerino. Best pools since 10/2013
Still waiting on answer from coin dev ... http://smartcoinforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23

Fortunately for you I have already talked with them about a fix.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
Dev said Atlantis Platform: I said don't put addresses in the thread unless its urgent. Read my post for once. Maybe you didn't bend my words purposefully, but you definitely didn't read properly.

AtlantisPlatform replied to ditzy dev with paste from dev's own post on dev's OP : • Coins are coming soon, please be patient and don't post in the thread unless it's urgent. I haven't started to use the moderation feature, but I won't hesitate if it gets out of hand.

Now what dev?, admit you were wrong for accusing me of twisting your words and accusing me of not knowing how to read???

Why, did I say something untrue?? Did Poolerino's pool get ignored also, he is running a pool and has asked for help from dev but he has posted on his website that he is still waiting on dev to reply. Ignore him to? Ignore everyone, it only isolates you. Go ahead. Ignore.

To put it mildly, I think people are just tired of the ball-busting. I find that you are intelligent enough to offer some constructive criticism and perhaps some method of help that would make things easier. Going this route might temper some of the more harsh criticism, which depending on amount, can be misconstrued as bitching. I do think that sometimes you have to keep peoples feet to the fire, but it can be done without leaving permanent damage. Just my two cents.... er, two smartcoins.

how much will it cost me to get you to shut up? give us your address and how much coins you want to stop crying.

^  LOL win!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

how much will it cost me to get you to shut up? give us your address and how much coins you want to stop crying.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
You're taking that statement out of context and trying to say it was meant to be all encompassing and it's clearly not. You are wrong and you are twisting the dev's words.

Activity: 156
It's worth what it's worth. You can't really say for certain that it's worth 0.0004 SMC/BTC. If it were, that'd mean I'd have earnt $169.18 in a single day of mining. By comparison, mining LTC would have gotten me $40-44. Mining DOGE about $55-60 at the moment. Sure it might hit 0.0004 in the coming weeks and/or if it hits Cryptsy ("will be on Cryptsy" - do you know this for a fact?) but there will be a lot of people selling at that price point too.

There are some facts that can't be ignored. Coin has very good launch and network speed is high. Now for each 1MH/s you can get 120 SMC/day on pool. Today's rate is 0.0002-0.0003 SMC/BTC, so you could earn 20-30$/day for each MHash/sec. And why I know that it will hit Cryptsy... Seriously, look at all coins that are presented last days. Two among them are very nice - VertCoin and SmartCoin... I think that Cryptsy are not blind, so they will add those coins soon. Next price growth will be when it will be listed on CoinMarketCap.

First I have lost confidence in the coin's dev. This person hasn't been able how to send coins to 1500 people in 4 days. The dev  calls people greedy when they ask where their promised coins are. The dev threatens to moderate/ban people if they post in this thread unless it is urgent, REALLY? SERIOUSLY? I don't think dev has what it takes to run this coin. This coin has very little buzz, most of the posts are from people wanting to know where their coins are.

The dev comes off frazzled and half hsyterical over the whole coin give away and has taken to calling their early signups greedy and orders them not to post anymore. Poor!

Now for the price, when it hits cryptsy if it does, the price is down from here, look at many of the other coins, what happened? The high of this coin was .0005, I sold at .000465, that was the high. Cryptsy will drive the price lower than where it is now.

DEV, If you moderate my opinion  any anyway, I will open my own moderated thread on the subject, so you may want to keep it here. Seeing as how hard it was for you to figure out a way to send a few coins, you should have just had everyone who signed up early to send you a pm with their address and you double check if they were signed, using a search function, then send them coins, done! Other coin dev's have taken a huge amount of people screaming that their coin was a scam and they dodn't moderate or ban them, why would you moderate someone who asks where their agreed upon coins are after 4 or 5 days???

Oh and one other thing, Cryptsy may not add this coin for a long while seeing as how the dev has 50% of all coins in existance.

Your logic is flawed. If you are so concerned with getting your coins as early as possible then me sending 1500 people coins  manually would take more than a week and I wouldn't have any time to do anything else. If you are so confident that the task was so easy, then you should have offered to PM all of those people. I also haven't moderated anyone's opinions. The only posts that I have deleted are the 2 posts made at the launch with a fake wallet that had a virus. I said I would delete   posts that had wallet addresses since it is against the forum rules. I said if there is a situtation that needs investigation and requires an address then addresses would be allowed. Don't try to bend my words into something I never said. Based on what you've said it is clear you have no interest in this coin, which only reinforces my assertions by the people pressuring to get the coins faster. Almost everyone who has PMed me has been acceptful that they may not receive it as early as I intended.

Dev, I don't care about the 45 coins at all, in fact pm if you don't know my email and you can delete it. I didn't bend your words at all, you called one poster greedy for asking where the coins are, did you not?? You also asked that noone post in this thread unless it was urgent , did you not? Do I need to copy and paste what you said, what did I twist, I want to know so I can correct it, go back and reread your posts. I never twisted anything!!!!!1

I said don't put addresses in the thread unless its urgent. Read my post for once. Maybe you didn't bend my words purposefully, but you definitely didn't read properly.

DEV!!! You did NOT say to just not post addresses in forum, You said to not post in the forum unless it is urgent, did you now. Your not being truthful, you said to not post in the thread, don't say I twisted your words, read your  words. This is why I have lost confidence!  This is copied from your OP.

• Coins are coming soon, please be patient and don't post in the thread unless it's urgent. I haven't started to use the moderation feature, but I won't hesitate if it gets out of hand.

Maybe you need to read your OWN words for once dev, your an idiot. Don't you know what you posted on your own GD OP? 

Oh my god, man.  I think you have more posts than anyone in this thread and all you do is bitch bitch bitch and troll troll troll.  Have you offered a single constructive comment?

If you don't like the way things are going - leave. 

You said you sold out at the high price:
Now for the price, when it hits cryptsy if it does, the price is down from here, look at many of the other coins, what happened? The high of this coin was .0005, I sold at .000465, that was the high. Cryptsy will drive the price lower than where it is now.

You said you don't care about the 45 coins:
Dev, I don't care about the 45 coins at all, in fact pm if you don't know my email and you can delete it.

And you threatened to leave and make your own thread:
DEV, If you moderate my opinion  any anyway, I will open my own moderated thread on the subject, so you may want to keep it here.

So.....why the hell are you still here?  Go make your thread!  Then you can complain and moan and spill all the bile you want and we don't have to wade through pages of your crap every time we check the thread.
Activity: 224

It's worth what it's worth. You can't really say for certain that it's worth 0.0004 SMC/BTC. If it were, that'd mean I'd have earnt $169.18 in a single day of mining. By comparison, mining LTC would have gotten me $40-44. Mining DOGE about $55-60 at the moment. Sure it might hit 0.0004 in the coming weeks and/or if it hits Cryptsy ("will be on Cryptsy" - do you know this for a fact?) but there will be a lot of people selling at that price point too.

There are some facts that can't be ignored. Coin has very good launch and network speed is high. Now for each 1MH/s you can get 120 SMC/day on pool. Today's rate is 0.0002-0.0003 SMC/BTC, so you could earn 20-30$/day for each MHash/sec. And why I know that it will hit Cryptsy... Seriously, look at all coins that are presented last days. Two among them are very nice - VertCoin and SmartCoin... I think that Cryptsy are not blind, so they will add those coins soon. Next price growth will be when it will be listed on CoinMarketCap.

First I have lost confidence in the coin's dev. This person hasn't been able how to send coins to 1500 people in 4 days. The dev  calls people greedy when they ask where their promised coins are. The dev threatens to moderate/ban people if they post in this thread unless it is urgent, REALLY? SERIOUSLY? I don't think dev has what it takes to run this coin. This coin has very little buzz, most of the posts are from people wanting to know where their coins are.

The dev comes off frazzled and half hsyterical over the whole coin give away and has taken to calling their early signups greedy and orders them not to post anymore. Poor!

DEV, If you moderate my opinion  any anyway, I will open my own moderated thread on the subject, so you may want to keep it here. Seeing as how hard it was for you to figure out a way to send a few coins, you should have just had everyone who signed up early to send you a pm with their address and you double check if they were signed, using a search function, then send them coins, done! Other coin dev's have taken a huge amount of people screaming that their coin was a scam and they dodn't moderate or ban them, why would you moderate someone who asks where their agreed upon coins are after 4 or 5 days???

Oh and one other thing, Cryptsy may not add this coin for a long while seeing as how the dev has 50% of all coins in existance.

Your logic is flawed. If you are so concerned with getting your coins as early as possible then me sending 1500 people coins  manually would take more than a week and I wouldn't have any time to do anything else. If you are so confident that the task was so easy, then you should have offered to PM all of those people. I also haven't moderated anyone's opinions. The only posts that I have deleted are the 2 posts made at the launch with a fake wallet that had a virus. I said I would delete   posts that had wallet addresses since it is against the forum rules. I said if there is a situtation that needs investigation and requires an address then addresses would be allowed. Don't try to bend my words into something I never said. Based on what you've said it is clear you have no interest in this coin, which only reinforces my assertions by the people pressuring to get the coins faster. Almost everyone who has PMed me has been acceptful that they may not receive it as early as I intended.

Dev, I don't care about the 45 coins at all, in fact pm if you don't know my email and you can delete it. I didn't bend your words at all, you called one poster greedy for asking where the coins are, did you not?? You also asked that noone post in this thread unless it was urgent , did you not? Do I need to copy and paste what you said, what did I twist, I want to know so I can correct it, go back and reread your posts. I never twisted anything!!!!!1

I said don't put addresses in the thread unless its urgent. Read my post for once. Maybe you didn't bend my words purposefully, but you definitely didn't read properly.

DEV!!! You did NOT say to just not post addresses in forum, You said to not post in the forum unless it is urgent, did you now. Your not being truthful, you said to not post in the thread, don't say I twisted your words, read your  words. This is why I have lost confidence!  This is copied from your OP.

• Coins are coming soon, please be patient and don't post in the thread unless it's urgent. I haven't started to use the moderation feature, but I won't hesitate if it gets out of hand.

Maybe you need to read your OWN words for once dev, your an idiot. Don't you know what you posted on your own GD OP? 

First I have lost confidence in the coin's dev. This person hasn't been able how to send coins to 1500 people in 4 days. The dev  calls people greedy when they ask where their promised coins are. The dev threatens to moderate/ban people if they post in this thread unless it is urgent, REALLY? SERIOUSLY? I don't think dev has what it takes to run this coin. This coin has very little buzz, most of the posts are from people wanting to know where their coins are.

DEV, If you moderate my opinion  any anyway, I will open my own moderated thread on the subject, so you may want to keep it here. Seeing as how hard it was for you to figure out a way to send a few coins, you should have just had everyone who signed up early to send you a pm with their address and you double check if they were signed, using a search function, then send them coins, done! Other coin dev's have taken a huge amount of people screaming that their coin was a scam and they dodn't moderate or ban them, why would you moderate someone who asks where their agreed upon coins are after 4 or 5 days???

Here is something for you to take care of dev, this is from the front page on Poolerino Smartcoin pool.

Coin daemon is messing with pool (double payouts) so pool shuts down payout from time to time. Dont worry ! We will restart asap, NO COINS ARE LOST! Trust poolerino. Best pools since 10/2013
Still waiting on answer from coin dev ... http://smartcoinforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io

Jump to: